.:15:. ~Bret's POV~

I watched as Des and Angel were approached by a guy who was obviously head of the team. Angel shrugged and I looked at someone who was in my pack. We all had a mental link and it could come in handy.

What's going on?

I asked him and he continued looking forward.

They're being asked not to play.

He just spoke plainly looking like he didn't even care. I watched as Des and Angel were standing next to each other as the team lost.

"Next team!" The teacher said but no one got up and he sighed. "You two keep playing against each other then." I watched as Trent was staring at Angel and a low growl escaped out of my mouth. Trent looked at me before stealing the ball. I watched as the points went down and the guy went up to them and he was red faced.

Now they're allowed to play.

They smiled at each other before going on the edges of the court. I watched as the teacher blew his whistle and Des stole the ball off a girl from Trent's team. I watched in awe as she passed it to Angel and Angel barged through people trying to get the ball as she turned and spun. She kicked it high and Des hit into the goal. My jaw had dropped and I could hear Drew chuckling through the mind link. The guys around us were all watching Angel and the smell coming off them was Desire. Desire and Fear were the only two emotions that werewolves could smell coming off each other and right now the hall was full of it. Trent was staring at Angel as she high fived Des and they went back.

I will tell you the truth that I was admiring her playing. She was more fit than I had taken her for. The way she went from standing still to running so fast... I had sat up a little bit more to watch.

They look like twins don't you think?

Drew asked and I nodded before murmuring.

Yeah.

I watched as Angel went up to the guy in the goals and nodded towards the game and they swapped places. Des waved to Angel and she waved back before Des set off giving Angel a smirk. I watched Angel the whole game and as the bell rung not one ball had gotten past her. Their team had somehow won. Des took out her hair and I saw Trent still watching Angel which caused a low growl to come out again.

Stop looking at my mate.

**All Rights Reserved**