.:57:. ~Hunter's POV~

Some point in the night after Des had dragged her off she had been able to come and sit down for about ten seconds with a light sweat on her face. Right now she was doing the same thing she had been doing all night that had amused me that she could smile about. Finding ways not to dance and run away from Des in the crowd. They were both smiling largely. A guy came up on my right wearing a suit and I smirked.

"So you're with Angel." He stated it as a question but I nodded crossing my arms tighter on my chest as I leaned back even further.

"She have a hard time getting you to wear a suit?" Another snickered moving up to the one I was not interested in talking with because he kept staring at Angel's ass in a way I didn't like.

"She was the one who talked me out of wearing one." I saw her throw her head back and laugh. "She convinced me after saying that she would prefer me not to look as boring as everyone else who was wearing tuxes."

"So she picked your clothes?" I shook my head.

"I did." I smirked as Angel looked at me and cocked me over with her index finger smiling. I drank the last of my beer before putting it down next to me and getting up. "Bye." I headed straight for Angel and she smiled brighter as she looked up at me.

"Hey." I wrapped my arms around her and she put her arms around my neck as she started playing with the bottom of my hair. "Sorry but I have been running from Des the entire night and it's kinda fun getting on her nerves." I smiled and she went on the tips of her toes and kissed me. My grip tightened around her as her lips moved across mine hungrily. I pulled away slowly and she was biting her lip slightly.

"Chocolate." I said licking my lips and she giggled. "Have you been drinking?" Her lips went into a thin line as she fell quiet.

"Uh, yeah why?"

"Just wondering which one of us will end up driving the other home." She laughed at that and I moved one of my hands to brush her fringe out of her eye but she shook it back. I rolled my eyes chuckling and she smiled up at me.

"Um, Hunter?" I looked down at her but what I heard shocked me slightly. "I was wondering if I could sleep at yours tonight because I'm not exactly ready to see Drew..."

"You do realise a whole lot of people live there?" I bent down towards her and lowered my voice so that only she could hear it. "Werewolves." She nodded biting her lip.

"Hell. I'm even willing to be nice to all of them even if they piss me off!" I chuckled. She hiccupped and I realised who was more drunk.

"Maybe we should go before one of us gets too drunk to drive." She nodded and I let go of her but she ended up taking my hand. We headed straight towards Des and Angel said goodnight which caused Des to hug her.

"Night Angel."

"Night." Angel hiccupped again and Des giggled at it. "Shut up."

"But your hiccup is so cute!" Angel lightly slapped Des's shoulder. Angel turned back to me.

"Can I get another beer?"

"No. I have a feeling you've had a little too much. How many beers did you have?" Des seemed interested in this conversation.

"Please? It's only one..." She pouted and I groaned before shaking my head.

"Maybe when we get to mine. But only one." Angel smiled and kissed my cheek quickly. Des widened her eyes at me and made a drinking motion but I shook my head. There was no way I was going to let Angel get even more drunk. I led her out of the gym and eventually out towards the parking lot. They had nicely decorated the gym tonight how they had soft lights decorating the walls but lights strong enough so that everywhere was lit up were also in there.

"So happy you didn't wear a stupid suit." Angel smirked and I chuckled. I opened the passenger seat for her and she sat down pulling her legs and dress in completely so that I didn't shut the door on them. I kissed her forehead and heard a low growl meaning that Bret was somewhere nearby but I didn't care.

"So happy you wore a dress." I shut her door and got into the driver's seat before starting my car.

"I'm sorry for not spending much time with you." She said looking at me out from under those long eyelashes of hers as I pulled out onto the road.

"As long as you had fun I don't care." I rested my hand on her leg and she put hers over the top as she rested her head on the window.

"Do you know how cold it is sun boy?" She asked and she sounded like a little toddler which made me chuckle. I turned on the AC and made sure it was on heat.

"Is that better?" She nodded her head quickly but still kept it on the window. I could see the goosebumps covering her arms and turned the heater up even more so that she could get warmer quicker. I turned a corner and her hand tightened on mine and I wondered how drunk she really was and if she might throw up... "Are you feeling okay?"

"A little giddy but yeah I'm okay." I smiled slightly and turned into my driveway lightly because there was a small hill somewhere along... The car made a groaning noise as it bumped slightly. There it is. I stopped the car and Angel sat there looking like she might fall asleep. I got out of my side and opened hers for her. "Oh. Thanks." She smiled up at me and I held my hand out which she took.

I helped her out less rough than earlier so she could stand on her feet. I peered at the house but what shocked me the most was the fact that there was no one there. Well at least she might not get into a fight with a certain someone who easily upset others... I led her down the rocky driveway and stopped immediately when she wanted to take her shoes off.

I looked at the ground quickly before picking her up bridal style getting a small squeak to know she hadn't been expecting that."You might end up falling on your ass. Especially if you're drunk." She muttered a few words and clutched my shirt in her fists as I tried to open the front door. I eventually got it open and Angel tried to get out of my grip but I held onto her tighter.

"Put me down."

"You can start to fall asleep if I hold you instead of you walking."

"I can walk." She protested but I continued carrying her as I walked up the stairs towards my room. "Hunter I'm fine!" She wined as she wriggled in my arms but I shook my head.

"No. Just let me carry you Angel." She grumbled a few threatening words but they were lost on me. My bedroom door was already open slightly and I used my back to push it open. "Okay now you can get down." I chuckled as she let go of my shirt immediately as I put her down carefully.

"Shut up Hunter." She mumbled and I smiled down at her. I realised she wouldn't be able to sleep in her dress and looked around wondering what she could do.

"Be right back Angel." I hurried off into the hallway and found what I was looking for. I came back into the room and she was looking down at her hands frowning deeply. "I have some clothes that became too small for someone who lives here and they don't wear them so here." She stood up and took them from me looking them up and down.

"Thanks." Angel said quiety before putting on the bed and smiling up at me. She stepped up to me and put her hands on my chest which confused me to say the least, or just until she kissed me. Her hands trailed up to my hair as she kissed me hungrily and I pulled her closer to me. I could feel her heartbeat speed up as much as mine was beating now as she pulled on my hair slightly and moaned. I was surprised when she pulled me down onto the bed. I realised exactly what was going on and pulled away.

"Angel. You're drunk. You'll regret this." She looked up at me hurt.

"How could I when I don't even regret the first time?" My eyes widened as she said that. "I did at first but I don't now. Please." I kissed her after that and she opened her mouth for me to deepen the kiss.

___________________________________________________________________

Surrounded By Werewolves has more than 1,000 reads! I never thought that any of my books would get more than maybe fifteen but 1,000?!?! Thank you! And I seriously mean it. Thank you.

**All Rights Reserved**