.:2:. ~Angel's POV~

I was smiling as I walked out of the doors and felt the cool breeze on my face. My hair was lifting up slightly as I headed straight for the table. I got there and laid down on the table grabbing my earphones and putting one into my left ear. I felt someone take my other earphone after a while and looked up shocked to see Bret standing there smirking down at me. I straightened up as he sat down next to me on the seat.

"Hey." His eyes were such a gorgeous swirling blue and I swear they sparkled.

"Uh, hey." I said frowning.

"So you're Little Miss Hell." I smiled and watched as he put my earphone in his ear.

"Just maybe." I said and his smirk got bigger.

"Nice music. I really like this band." My eyebrows rose. "What?"

"Nothing." I moved over to the side and laid back down quietly. What surprised me the most was the fact that he laid down next to me.

"Thanks by the way for getting those girls to leave me alone." I turned to him.

"Wait. That was you?! I was just getting Mary-Anne to leave people alone."

"So you had no idea it was me?"

"If I did I would have punched her in the face." I realised what I had said.

Where did that come from?

"Why?" He asked smiling.

"Because it wouldn't be the first time she picked on someone like me." The bell rung and I laid there listening to my music with a guy I barely knew right next to me.

"What are you doing after school?"

"Don't tell me you're going to get into a car with a strange boy!" A voice said dramatically and I smiled.

"Hey Des." Her face appeared above me. "I wouldn't ditch you this afternoon." She rolled her eyes and her head disappeared. I sat up and Bret copied me. Her eyes drifted to him.

"Wait. Who's he?"

"Bret." He practically grunted.

"He's new." I watched as she fluffed her hair and turned to see Trent coming over. "What is with you and the jock-like guys?" She stuck her tongue out at me and I laughed. I took my earphone out and put my phone down as I got up and stretched.

"He's cute." She said.

"He's also a good anime drawer." She frowned at me. "Art. He had to draw me and I had to draw him. The picture's in my bag."

"Hey Angel." He said, causing my eyes to roll.

"I said to call me Beth, Trent."

"Hey Beth Trent." I pulled a face.

"Haha. Hilarious."

"Who's Joseph?" I turned back to Bret who was staring down at my phone. I took it off him and groaned. The newest message up said the words 'Hey baby'.

"Ex. Jock actually. Loves his own reflection." I shook my head, sighing. Des came and peered over my shoulder as I looked at all the messages from Joseph.

"I understand you broke up with him but was that before or after you remembered he apparently wouldn't realise it." She took my phone and hurried off. "Baby?!" Her eyes scanned for a couple more seconds. She laughed. "Oh my god I get why you broke up with him but god he's not realising it!" I watched as she looked at a few more before her jaw dropped. "Come to my house again?! You went over his house before?!"

"Give me that!" I snatched it off her and read the others. "Ugh. You don't want to read the others. Thirty-three messages?!"

"Let me see!" Des came up behind me but I moved. I deleted them all and blocked his number.