.:25:. ~Bret's POV~

She turned around away from me and my head spun. I almost hurt her! For some reason my wolf wanted so bad to mark her and I almost did. I mean, I could mark her at anytime, sure, but I wanted her to know what I was first and for her to want me to bite her. I felt horrible to tell you the truth. I waited until she woke up again before realising I should have left. Angel slowly sat up and as she saw me she smiled.

"You probably should've left."

"Yeah. I only just figured that out." I didn't say it sarcastically and she laughed. I loved her laugh... "Look. About last night-" She held her hand up.

"I say we forget about it?" She suggested and I nodded happy to know that she was still okay. I watched as she smiled bigger. "Guess what?"

"What?" I asked instantly curious.

"No headache." I chuckled at that and she moved closer to me. "By the way... Morning." She kissed me and straight away her arms went around my shoulders. The electricity bolted through me making sure I was awake. My hands went to her sides and she made a noise that I copied. She pulled away slowly.

"Morning." I hate the fact that the wolf inside of me wanted to mark her but I wouldn't let him. I wasn't about to hurt her even though some said it didn't hurt I didn't trust them because they didn't have mates yet. Actually, so far only my father had one and he didn't even mark her. Before or after I was born. She had rejected him once he had told her what he was. I didn't want that to happen between me and Angel. I was going to tell her. Before she got pregnant unlike my father. Actually before we even got that far would be best. "I really am sorry about-" She kissed me again and I knew it was probably be just to shut me up. Her hands were on my bare chest and they were warm. I made a noise as my fingers went through her hair and her mouth opened as they went. She started laying down slowly and I followed not wanting my lips to leave hers. Angel moaned lightly and I realised how far we were going but for some reason I couldn't pull away. There was a knock on her door and we both jumped. Angel pulled away slowly smiling up at me broadly.

"Angel get up! Don't forget that boy of yours too. I need to talk to you both." I froze before remembering that my car was still in their driveway.

"Yeah, yeah." She called. "I swear she thinks of me as a slut." I smiled slightly looking down at her and she scoffed.

"I heard that!" She rolled her eyes.

"Good!" I swear my Angel could be so snarky sometimes. I kissed her nose and she laughed lightly.

"Just hurry up!" I could bet that Des' mother had heard Angel laugh.

"Should I lie and say I can't cause I'm naked?" My face changed instantly.

"I heard that!"

"Okay, okay I'm getting up!" I heard Des' mother storm away loudly.

"If only you were..." Her lips went into a thin line and she batted my arm which made me laugh.

"That's not funny!" I got up off of her and she bounded up taking some clothes with her into the bathroom. She was giggling though and I had a feeling she had said something not so nice about me. "Ugh." I heard her mutter and frowned realising that she might be talking about the whole joke I had played and if it would disgust her to think about it. Within a few minutes she was back out. I swear she could get dressed faster than any other girl I had ever seen before. "I'd tell you to get dressed but hilariously you have nothing to wear."

"I have some clothes in my car."

"Damn." She murmured and I actually wondered how much she liked me. If I actually was her mate or she was being stubborn and going against how she felt about Trent. Her phone went off and I saw a message from Drake asking if she wanted him to pick her up. "Go get your clothes then and get changed. I'll talk to Des' mother." Angel sighed defeatedly and I could just imagine her saying 'I will not back down'. As soon as I saw her she had seemed like one of those people and when she had said it yesterday it had confirmed my thoughts. I nodded and she opened the door. "You'll have to sneak past though."

"I could just go into the hallway cupboard." She looked at me shocked. "Des." She quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me out of her door quietly.

**All Rights Reserved**