.:49:. ~Angel's POV~

I woke up to Hunter's strong arms around me but I still felt awkward considering the fact that he was only wearing boxers! My heart beat quickened in my chest as I could feel his bare chest against my back. I fidgeted slightly and he put his head into my neck which calmed me down a fraction and I yawned.

"Morning Angel." He whispered and I shivered as his lips brushed my neck.

"Morning." I breathed sleepily and he chuckled before kissing my neck. "What happened to She-Devil?" I asked and his head appeared in the corner of my eye.

"She's still as devilish as ever." He kissed my cheek and I giggled worming underneath him.

"Get some clothes on you whore." I elbowed him and he chuckled in my ear.

"Never." My jaw dropped and my eyes widened hugely.

"Oh my god get off me. Ew." His arms wrapped around me tighter.

"Hey, hey. Sorry." He kissed my cheek again. "Sorry." I swear Hunter could find the right words even when I was supposed to be pissed at him.

"Arms off." I murmured and he let go of me. I turned over and buried my head in his warm chest. His arms came back around me and he put his head on top of mine.

"Girls I'm leaving!" I sighed and Hunter hugged me tighter.

"She's not coming up... She just shut the front door." I moved my head and he chuckled. "Your fringe itches." I laughed at this and he kissed the top of my head. "Aren't you going to school?" I shook my head.

"Couldn't you guess that from the fact I didn't kick you out?" Hunter's hand brushed some of my hair away and I pressed myself closer to him because it was cold. "I'm cold." I whispered against his chest again and he pulled the blanket up over us higher. "How are you not cold?"

"I'm freezing." I took my face out and stared up at him confused. He chuckled and kissed my nose which caused me to scrunch up my face. "Okay so I'm not freezing but I am cold."

"Des is going to be with Drake today." Hunter nodded before smirking at me in a way that compelled me to slap his chest. "No. Don't think about that." He pouted and I copied him. "Poor baby get his lolly taken away from him?"

"Your body is way better than any lolly." I felt a blush creep up my neck onto my cheeks. He smirked before smiling genuinely down at me. "You're beautiful. You know that don't you?" I was quiet as I blinked. What? "Angel." I shook my head and looked up at him. I just imagined it.

"What?"

"You're beautiful." He repeated smiling and I bit my lip. He moved his head down near mine and shut his eyes when his lips were inches from mine. I moved and kissed him shutting mine as soon as our lips touched. My heart started beating faster as soon as I felt the heat coming off of him increase and I moved closer to him. He let out a little noise before pulling me on top of him in one swift move.

My hands moved up his chest to stay right near his head on both sides as he started kissing me harder. Hunter's hands snaked their way to my waist before moving up under my singlet slowly. I let out a gasp when his warm hands touched my skin. He moaned and I kissed him more passionately. I got a grip on what I was doing. We were doing.

"Wait." I muttered and his hands stayed still completely. "Wait." I repeated like an idiot and I could hear his heart beating as fast as mine as I fought for air.

"Too fast?" Hunter asked and I nodded straight away without any hesitations. I was worried that if I thought about it I might not. "Sorry." He breathed and I looked down before up at his face.