.:16:. ~Angel's POV~

"What do you have?" Des asked while I waited for her to finish getting changed back into her normal clothes.

"Art." I wasn't looking forward to it because of Trent who kept watching me in PE. It had seriously creeped me out. Having someone always looking at me made my scars itchy.

"I thought Trent was in that class." She muttered and I nodded even though she couldn't see I didn't really care.

"He is." I groaned and I heard her chuckle. "He wants me back." She threw open the door inbetween us and was frowning. She shrugged on her jacket.

"What?!" I nodded slowly with my lips moving into a thin line. "But what about you and Bret?" I shrugged because I actually had no idea. "Well, just don't let him get to you. Message me if you need. I'll see you later." Des said as we walked out and I headed towards the art room. I opened the door and sat in my normal seat and Trent was already there sitting in the seat next to me.

I purposely ignored him and kept looking forward towards the board. I was so relieved when the teacher came in and told us that we were painting before sending us to our easels. I sat in front of mine and looked up at the teacher who was walking over.

"I have a picture." Mr W handed me an A4 sized piece of paper with a giant dragon on it. I sketched out the basic shapes before using the paints.

"Hey." Trent whispered and I looked to see a painting with the words 'Please talk to me' on it. I shook my head and turned back to my thing vowing never to look in that direction again. Unfortuantely I did a second time about ten minutes later looking for the teacher and this painting said 'I'm Sorry'. I sighed going back to my painting and raising my hand. I watched as the teacher came over and looked at the painting.

"Very good Angel but you could fix it up here." He pointed to a few spots and told me things that could improve... Especially my line work with the brush. I listened and did my best to follow the instruction. "Very good." He repeated staring at it as I picked up the black paint before he walked off.

"Angel."

"It's Beth to you." I muttered.

"Will you at least look?"

"No way in Hell." I smiled at my own last name as I finished my painting. I heard my phone buzz and took it out of my pocket and laughed once at what Des had said.

"Is it bad if you run into a pole and hurt your boob?" I swear she could be blind sometimes. "Des..."

"Next time try not to stick out your chest as you walk." I knew she would have hated that because we constantly saw girl walking and sticking out their chests and to tell you the turth... We laugh.

"Yeah, yeah go hook up with Bret." I made a noise and stopped talking to her. The teacher came back as I put my phone back into my pocket.

"Sign it?" I sighed and grabbed red paint before writing 'Hell' in the bottom of the right corner in running writing. "Nice signature." He chuckled and I shrugged. He took the canvas away with the others to dry and I was left with an empty easel. The bell rang. "Pack up everyone." He called and I got up moving past Trent to get to my bag. I left before he could say anything and headed out straight to the back. I sat down and Drake came and sat next to me straight away.

"Who was the girl from earlier?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Amelia. She's really quiet around big groups." Normally he would have just said a name.

"Will she be coming over here again?" He shrugged again and started flicking his lighter on and off.

"I don't really care that much..." He trailed off and I knocked his shoulder. "I'm serious."