.:14:. ~Angel's POV~

Drake came up to me and I put my earphones into my ears. He lightly pulled one out.

"Look. I'm sorry Beth." He cleared his throat. "I mean Angel." His voice was soft and I looked over at him. He looked absolutely terrible coming to think of it.

"It's okay Drake. I've known you for too long to be pissed at you for long." He smiled and I hugged him. I pulled away and looked up to see Trent glaring at me from afar.

He started walking towards us and Drake frowned at me before walking over to a girl. I let out a chuckle when she took his smoke away from him and threw it in the bin. I saw Des glance at me before coming over with Bret. He was smiling at me and I smiled back at him. Des sat down next to me.

"Try not to get too pissed off Little Miss Hell." Des said smirking as I looked away from Bret to her. I pulled a face and she bumped her shoulder against mine.

"Haha. Hilarious." I muttered and she was going to say something before someone cleared their throat. Des turned to Trent and I did too.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked and I looked at Des before getting up and following him. After a while he stopped and I turned around in front of him so I could see Des' face. Just for my own peace of mind.

"What do you want Trent?" I was impatient because I didn't want to be near him for much longer.

"I want to apologise and ask if you'll take me back." I froze completely in my steps and my eyesight grazed over Des but she wasn't paying any attention.

"I don't think I can." I didn't want to explain. Didn't want to say any more. He hardly knew me and yet had already tried to "fix" my life. And then there was...

Bret...

I was unable to meet Trent's eyes as I walked away from him. Guilt made my stomach churn but it was for the best. I didn't want fixing. I didn't need or deserve it. Especially not from him.

The bell rang and Des took me again.

"PE Miss Hell." She said excitedly and I forced a smile. We walked into the changerooms and changed into the normal PE uniform. The girls one showed a lot but for once I didn't care about my scars showing so I pulled on the T-shirt and shorts. Des looked the same as me (minus the scarring) and we both walked into the hall leaving our bags in the changeroom. I noticed that both Trent and Bret were in this class but Des pulled me to the teacher.

"Good morning girls. Soccer today." We high fived and he blew his high pitched whistle. "Three teams!" We just stood there as people chose their teams no one ever asked us to be in their teams. He pointed us to a team that neither Bret or Trent were in and we were playing first. The teacher knew not to split us up. The other team were wearing bibs over their PE tops but our team was just normal. I smiled slightly at Des as the leader of the team walked up to us.

"Can you two stay out until we ask for you?" We both shrugged and the guy walked away.

As long as we got to play I didn't mind being benched for a bit.

**All Rights Reserved**