.:41:. ~Angel's POV~

I was sitting next to Des and we were both laughing our asses off as we watched the recording Drew had taken. Apparently he had taken the whole thing even the beginning. We were sitting there and it came up to the part where I spoke before showing Hunter and we both laughed harder. I shook my hair with my hand and sparkles were still coming out.

"Like the red paper?" I asked her and she nodded. Drake came stalking up to me and he shook his hair with his hand and we watched the sparkles come raining out. "Wow Drake. You have really colourful dandruff." He laughed.

"That was the most hiarious thing I have ever seen." A smirk rose on his face that I knew I should run away from. He hugged Des and she squealed when he rubbed all the cooking oil on her. He turned to me and I jumped off the table taking a few steps away from him. "Aw come on Angel. Just one hug." I took a few more steps back and Drew grabbed me as both of them put cooking oil all over me.

"Oh Ew!" I muttered thrashing about which made them start cracking up laughing. Even Des was laughing. "That's disgusting!"

"Come on. I'll take you and Des to her house so you can quickly get cleaned up." Drake said smirking.

"Drew's coming. He's temporarily staying at the house so he has clothes there." Drake led us to his car and I picked up my bag. I now had oil in my hair and it was definitely not the best feeling in the world. "Ugh! I now hate cooking oil." It seemed that others had the same idea as us and were heading to their cars. I immediately sat in Drake's front seat and started wriggling in it.

"Hey! Don't get your stupid oil all in my car!"

"You're the one who put all your oil on me so why not? Sharing is caring!" Des started laughing as she sat in the backseat but went quiet when Drew sat down in the other seat. We started moving and I turned to Drake. "Where's Amelia?"

"Home. She already left." I started laughing at that and he glared at me.

"Aww. Poor Drake got left by himself." I pouted and he rolled his eyes.

"Aw. Poor Angel had to sit through History." I growled at him.

"Not funny." I muttered still using the baby voice as I crossed my arms.

"You know you love me."

"Debateable." Drake gasped and clutched his heart which made me laugh sightly.

"I'm going to miss you Angel." He spoke quietly and my lips went in a thin line.

"Me too." Des added.

"Same." I heard Drew say quietly and I bit my lip. Dammit.

"Wear something nice!" Des's mother yelled and I scoffed rolling my eyes. I got dressed in my normal clothes and headed downstairs. Des's mother was in the loungeroom and kept frantically looking at the clock.

"We're not going to be late." I said and turned to me sighing at what I was wearing.

"This is an important court date Angel."

"I don't like to dress up as something I'm not." I muttered and Des came down hurriedly wearing my knee high converse that were red. I smiled at her and I don't even think she knew that when I got them with Drew I got them for her. "Drew! Dammit hurry up! You're slower than a girl is!" I yelled feeling just like an idiot.

"Yeah, yeah!" He yelled back and I rolled my eyes. Des' mother had finally got her car back from the mechanics so we could get there okay now. He came back down. "Done." I stepped up to him and pulled a sparkle out of his hair.