.:38:. ~Angel's POV~

I sat up and groaned holding my head.

"You okay?" I heard Drew ask but I kept my eyes closed and waved him away.

"Yeah, yeah. Fine." I took a deep breath before standing up and picking up the blankets that I had slept on. "What's with you actually being awake?" I asked smiling at him slightly and he rolled his eyes. "So. You and Des."

"What?!" Drew's eyes bugged and I winked at him.

"I didn't see that much." He threw a pillow at me. "Hey. Hey! I left as soon as I saw the disgustingness!" He threw another one at me. I started laughing hard.

"Not funny Angel!" He yelled at me which caused me to laugh harder.

"You're right it's hilarious!" Drew got up and stormed off into the bathroom while I sowly stopped laughing. I felt like crap to tell you the truth and the court date was on after school.

"Angel! Today's a big day! Hurry up and get to school!" I groaned and grabbed my clothes just as Drew came out frowning at me.

"What did Des's mother mean a big day?"

"Court date." I muttered as I tok over the bathroom to get changed and brush my hair. I let Drew come in as I was brushing it out.

"What's the court date about again?"

"Abusive father. Me switch countries when we win." I sighed and ran a hand through my hair when I had finished. Drew started brushing his teeth and I pushed his head down. "Don't forget to brush good lover boy." I giggled as he went to hit me and I moved out of the way.

"Grr umph." I laughed again before running out of my room as I heard him follow after me. "I'll kill you!" I laughed as I jumped a few steps.

"Please. I can run faster than you!" I continued running until I turned around to look back at Drew which was the exact time I ran into a hard chest that sent my falling towards the ground. "Hey Josh..." I strung out taking as long as I could to say it. I could feel Drew's shaddow cover my face and I looked up smiling at him. "I surrender?" I said innocently and he pulled me up.

"I'm still going to kill you for what you said." I ripped my arm out of his grip and set off again this time into the kitchen.

"Morning Des!" I said as Drew went on one side of the kitchen bench and I was on the other. I stuck my tongue out at him and he growled. Des fowned and I winked at her which made her blush and Drew growl

"I'll kill you!" He said as he went around but I shot off next to Des.

"You two calm down!" I turned to see Des's mother standing in the doorway that led to the loungeroom and I smirked before setting off back where I had come from. My room. I heard him stomping up the stairs behind me.

"I take it back! I take it back!" I yelled before slamming my door before him. I laughed once more before I saw Charlotte's wolf outside in between the trees. I smirked at her and Drew came in.

"What is it?"

"Charlotte." I waved at her before turning back around to see a worried Drew.

**All Rights Reserved**