.:3:. ~Angel's POV~

Des hugged me and I smiled slightly before she held me out at arms length.

"I went into the bus and you weren't there! I was freaking out!" I shrugged her off and started walking away into her house.

"I missed the bus and Trent drove me." I said as I could hear her hurrying behind me.

"Wait. Trent?!" I pulled my lips into a thin line and nodded. I heard her clap and laugh. "That's adorable!" I rolled my eyes.

"Hey Miss Hell. Want anything to eat?" I saw Des' mother and smiled at her.

"Of course she does! She didn't eat at school again." Des' mother rolled her eyes at her daughters remark and held out sandwiches which Des took before taking my arm and pulling me up the stairs. "Thank you!" She said enthusiastically using a weird voice. I smiled again and followed Des into her room before shutting the door behind me.

"I told him." She paused and her jaw dropped as she stared at me.

"You mean-" She cut off and I nodded slowly.

"I actually have no idea why..." I muttered. She held out a sandwich for me and I took it. They always made my favourite sandwich.

"I guess he is cute and you are on a rebound..." I threw a shirt at her that was on the ground. She rolled her eyes and put on Asking Alexandria.

"Thanks." I muttered and she shrugged. 

Hours later I looked at a sleeping Des before going out onto her balcony. Of course I didn't have one, but she did. I couldn't believe I was going to call this person but I did. I heard the dial tone and waited until I heard his voice.

"Hello?"

"Um, hey." I heard something and he yawned. "Actually never mind."

"Wait!" I froze. "Do you need a ride or something?" I laughed looking down at my feet.

"Yeah..."

"Okay, are you still at Des' this late?"

"Yeah."

"Okay Bye."

"And before you hang up." I heard him make a noise and I could hear background sounds. "Could we not talk about what I told you... At all?"

"'Kay. I'll be over in five." I hung up and tiptoed out of Des' room.

"Sorry we couldn't give you a ride home Angel." I nodded at Desdemona's mother.

"It's okay I have a ride coming." She smiled as I went down the stairs. I hiked my bag up over my shoulder more as I opened the front door. As soon as I had shut the front door, I heard a car and turned to see Trent in his car.

"Need a ride?" I hopped into the passenger side and he chuckled. "Okay. Directions?" I pointed and he made a u-turn before setting off.

"It's not that hard to see." I told him.

"Yeah, giant prison with dead flowers and wire fence out front."

"Don't forget the moat full of alligators." He chuckled and shook his head. "You just missed the street."

"I'm taking the long way around." I raised my eyebrow at him and he grew a smirk.

"Why?"

"I thought that you owe me." He seemed to be overly confident.

"Oh really? And what do I owe you?" He fiddled with the steering wheel. I pointed to my house and he stopped. I picked up my bag and kissed him on the cheek which shocked him. "Was that it?" I asked quietly before going out of the car and going straight to the front door.