.:11:. ~Angel's POV~

I sat up straight breathing hard as I looked around the room quickly. I noticed Des asleep next to me and I could hear someone else breathing in the room.

"You alright?" I squinted in the direction of the voice. My eyes adjusted to the darkness around me and I made a out a figure I knew was Bret. He looked like he had tried to fall aslep on the chair.

"Yeah. Bad dream."

I also know if I go to sleep it'll come back until I just give up.

"Why don't you come sleep on the bed?" Even in the dark he looked exhausted. We were still in the spare room and I moved over as he sighed and got up. "Jeez. You look more exhausted than me." I muttered and he chuckled before laying down next to me. I moved over closer to Des as he got comfortable and I cursed myself for forgetting he wasn't wearing a shirt.

"Is it okay if I move my arm because this is a little uncomfortable. I lifted my head to look at him and he moved his arm under where my head had been before but I was way too exhausted to care as I laid back down with my back to him. I let out a quiet gasp as he sleepily pulled me back closer to him and my cheeks flared a bright red. I could feel his breathing deepen and I tried to move out of his grip but he just hugged me tighter. I scrunched up my face and muttered curses in my head. I could feel sleep pulling me into a deeper nightmare and Bret breathing on the back of my neck made it worse as I stopped fighting Bret and fell asleep.

-_~_~_~_-

I woke up to feel someone breathing down my neck and it was kind of comforting except for the fact that I hadn't remembered what happened last night yet. I moved and a nose moved to my neck making me freeze. It had taken me a while but finally I remembered it was Bret but that didn't help the fact that he was cuddling me from behind and it was really warm.

"Bret." I whispered but he didn't answer back. "Bret can you let go of me?" I looked up and saw Des chuckling. Her camera flashed as she took a picture. I glared at her and she ran off giggling leaving me all alone with a sleeping Bret. I elbowed him lightly and his mouth touched my neck causing a bolt of electricity to shoot through me. He jumped at the same time I did and his arm tightened around me. "Bret?" I whispered.

"Yeah?" He whispered back and I hoped he would realise that he was cuddling me and let go but he was still holding onto me.

"Uh, can you let go of me?"

"No." I froze. What did he mean no?! "You're too warm. It'll wake me up." He mumbled against my neck and I rolled my eyes.

"Bret. Now." He pulled me closer to him and a hand moved through my hair. He wasn't listening to me at all was he? "I swear I will yell at the top of my lungs." He purposely moved his lips against my neck and I jumped again which made him laugh slightly.

"What's wrong?" I elbowed him and he laughed again.

"I said let go of me not play with my neck." I growled at him and resisted the urge to hurt him at his stupid cockiness.

"You're the one who wanted me to sleep in the bed and not in the chair." I could tell that he was awake more now. I elbowed him again only harder and rolled out of his arms before falling onto the floor. "Hey that hurt." He mumbled and I stood up off the floor shooting my arms up into the air in victory like an idiot.

"Do you know how hard that was?" I asked glaring at him but he was smiling. "I never thought Bret Pierce would be a cuddler." I muttered shaking my head and Bret paled.

"I'm not a cuddler." He muttered and I rolled my eyes before turning around.

"Des! I'm going to kill you for laughing and not helping me!" I yelled and heard her laughing. I growled and looked at my phone as it got a message. I looked at the screen and as I saw who the messages were from I bit my lip.