.:30:. ~Angel's POV~

"Out. Get out." I said trying to pull Drew of my bed but he had a good grip and he made a little growling noise as I hit him up the side of the head.

"Just let me sleep in Bret." He mumbled and I hit him harder up the back of the head. He jumped spinning to glare at me before his eyes widened realising who I was. "Shit. Bret's going to kill me." He got up quickly and opened my balcony doors. I watched as he jumped off straight away. My mouth opened slightly before I shut the balcony and hurried to get dressed.

I stopped, looking at my reflection focusing on the bags starting to appear under my eyes. Dammit. I got out my makeup and covered them expertly. I had enough practice after I got a black eye from my father... A few times. I finished getting changed and hurried out to pack my bag. Des came in looking slightly worried.

"You okay after last night Angel?" Des asked and I nodded. She sighed and gave me my switchblade back.

"Thank you." I said simply and picked up my bag. "Let's go downstairs." She looked at me obviously confused but I was being my normal self considering the fact that that asshole didn't tell me what he was. I felt myself getting worked up and I took a deep breath. I started down the stairs heading towards the bottom.

"Angel are you okay? Last night I remember a guy calling out your name and you slamming the door."

"I'm fine." I didn't look at her as I kept walking.

"You're obviously not Angel." Des said following after me.

"Well who wouldn't be if they found out their boyfriend is a werewolf?" I asked and turned to Des. "No offense." She shrugged. Unlike me she was actually okay with knowing her boyfriend being a werewolf. Me? Hell no. Make it ex.

"What?!" She looked from me to Des and back again as I sat down at the kitchen bench. A plate was put in front of me with toast on it. I sighed and took one piece.

"I can't believe I have to eat breakfast." I growled out as I bit into a piece.

"I think we can meet each other halfway." Her mother put a juicebox down in front of me. Yes, I realise I call poppers, juiceboxes. It said it could be drank instead of eating breakfast and I happily dropped the piece of toast. I went to put it in my bag but Amanda cleared her throat. I slowly moved my gaze up to her glaring, knowing that I was challenging her.

"Please drink it." Des muttered and I took out the straw and started drinking it pulling a face at her mother. For a breakfast drink it didn't actually taste that bad. I waited until Des's mother scoffed and walked away before giving Des the drink. Des practically inhaled it which made me smile.

*****

I sighed as I sat down at the back of the bus with Des. I put my earphones in my ears though when she started talking about everything her boyfriend could do. I mean seriously, I. Don't. Like. Werewolves. She knew I wasn't listening but still kept going on about him just to make her day better. I knew mine couldn't get any worse from last night. I looked down at her feet for a split second before looking up. I stopped. I glanced back down at her feet and realised she wasn't wearing her army boots. I took out my earphones.