.:62:. ~Angel's POV~

I slammed the front door of Des's house growling like a wolf but I didn't care. I couldn't care while everything was blurry and I was crying. I headed up the stairs as quickly as I could and ended up slamming my bedroom door and locking it. I dropped my bag and flew onto my bed crying hard. I covered my head with my arms and when there was a knock on my door I snarled before covering my mouth.

"Angel what happened?" It was Drew's voice and I snarled again. "Angel did Hunter attack you?"

"No." My voice came out high pitched and quiet at the mention of his name. Drew tried the door again.

"What did Hunter do?" He sounded pissed and tears came out faster.

"He didn't physically hurt me." I whispered and Drew tried the door again.

"Let me in or I'll go kill him." I sighed and walked over to the door opening it and rubbing my eyes taking as long as I could not to look at him only at the floor. I stepped to the side and he stormed in. "You're crying." I threw his arm away that tried to lift my head.

"I don't want to talk about it." I growled as I went back to my bed and covered my head with one of my pillows as I cried harder again.

"Angel..." Drew asked touching my back but I cried harder wishing that Hunter trusted me. I sniffed clearing all thoughts of Hunter as I sat up and wiped my face.

"I want you to re-join Bret's pack." I whispered and he frowned.

"You don't get how it works do you? Once I get kicked out I can't go back until he forgives me."

"You'll have a werewolf with you who he'll want in his pack." Drew frowned yet again and I sighed smiling slightly. "Me." Drew's eyebrows rose drastically. "I mean, I'm his mate so..." I looked down.

"Are you sure?" Drew sounded hopeful and I stared down at my lap nodding.

"Now preferably." Something to take my mind off of him.

"Get it over and done with?" I nodded but Drew thought it was because of the fact I had a grudge against Bret. It was really because I didn't want to think of Hunter and if Hunter had wanted me to be closer to Bret. I would be just to prove how wrong Hunter was when he thought I would be fine around Bret. I grabbed him by the wrist and fixed myself up before heading out of the room. I turned around and peeked my head back in the door.

"Did you find my switchblade?" He nodded. "I should leave it shouldn't I?" Drew smiled slightly. "Shut up." His smile dropped instantly and he motioned me over to him.

"Come on. If you're a werewolf you gotta have a little fun." I growled and he chuckled. "I can see now how you're a werewolf." He muttered and I rolled my eyes. He grabbed my wrist.

"Don't let me back out of anything that's going to happen." Drew beamed.

"I'm going to get back to my punching bag. I won't let you back out." I sniffed one more time and Drew led me out onto my balcony. "No. Drew. I don't want to." I whispered as the tears started coming back for some reason.

"Come on. It's either jump or tell me why you keep crying." I groaned and stepped towards the balcony and climbed onto the top of the railing.

"Fine." I muttered before jumping off. My heart beat quickened as I hit the ground and rolled. I made a small noise as my head connected with the ground. I stood up and put my hand to my head. "Drew that hurt." I whimpered and he landed next to me.

"Are you okay?" I nodded even though tears formed in my eyes but luckily Drew passed them off as being from me hitting my head. "Come on." I followed Drew and was relieved when he didn't change but kept walking forward. "Des's mother came home and Des left with her because Des found out that there's a party tonight. Des wants to cheer you up and take you but it would be best for you not to drink until you get a handle on things." I nodded.

"I-I don't want to go." I stuttered out knowing that Hunter would be there and I didn't want to see him.

"Fair enough. Des is probably going to end up dragging you along."

"Yeah." I mumbled weakly.

"Okay. Quiet now we're near him." I nodded meekly and moved my lips into a thin line. He motioned for me to stay where I was as I could hear their voices. Drew took a deep breath before walking forward where a few people were standing and Bret was one of them who had his back to us. "Bret." They all turned around and saw Drew before most of them started growling.

"What do you want Drew?" Bret asked cautiously which made all the other wolves shut up. Whoa.

"To re-join the pack." Some of the wolves behind Bret started laughing and I narrowed my eyes in their directions but they couldn't see me. "Only because someone wanted to join with me. Someone I have a feeling you want in your pack." Bret frowned at this.

"Who?" Drew turned around.

"You can come out now." I gulped and wiped my eyes before moving with my head down until I was behind Drew. I slowly looked up and Bret looked at me shocked.

"She's not a werewolf." Bret said looking clearly amused.

"Sure? Why don't you check?" Bret rolled his eyes and I sighed before taking a step back.

"I can't believe I have to do this." I let a part of me take over and within seconds I was standing behind Drew as a werewolf. I took a precautionary step towards Drew.

"She's only doing this because she doesn't want me to end up smelling bad." I smiled even though they probably wouldn't be able to see it. I nudged Drew with my head and he laughed. "Probably something about Des complaining." I nodded slightly and the smile dropped. "So what do you say Bret? Let us join?"

"Angel can but you can't." I started shaking my head.

"She's only joining if I join." I nodded my head and Bret sighed. He turned to the group and they looked like they were speaking by looks but I finally understood what it was. The mental link.

"I formally allow Angel and Drew into my pack." I looked towards Drew as if asking 'that's it?'. Are you okay Angel? There's something up... My eyes widened as I heard Bret in my head.

"Do you seriously think that if she won't tell me what's wrong she'll tell you?" My head snapped towards Drew and he shrugged. "I knew he would ask straight away."

"She's my mate!"

"And she's still weary of you!" Bret looked towards me and I shrugged. "We better get going before Des gets home Angel." I nodded and waited for Drew to turn around before following him.

"Wait!" I turned around to see Bret standing in the same spot he standing in before. Why were you attacking Charlotte earlier? I turned back around. She was trying to kill me. I heard him stiffen and knew that I was already getting a hang of this mental link thing.

"Are you eventually going to tell me what's wrong Angel?" Drew asked when we were out of earshot from them. I had to jump off of my own balcony. I have a feeling that means no. Drew chuckled. That wasn't funny. Drew shrugged and I started running towards Des'. "Hey! No fair!" I was relatively happy because for my second change it didn't hurt one bit. "Wait for me!" Next thing I knew was that there was a werewolf next to me. I smirked a little and set off faster. I swear you need to teach me how to run that fast. I ended up laughing. Never.

**All Rights Reserved**