.:17:. ~Bret's POV~

I will not worry. I will not worry. I will not worry. I will not worry.

"Bret." I jumped and looked up to see Drew. He was frowning at me and I smirked knowing that I had been thinking of Angel.

I will not worry.

"Yes?"

"You're slamming those weights hard." I stopped. I guess I was. I turned and moved the pin further down before starting again.

I will not worry.

"What's up?" I sighed.

"Angel was on edge after Trent upset her then she just walked off."

I hope she's okay- I will not worry. I will not worry.

"When will I finally get to meet her? You talking about her a lot." I glared at him and when Charlotte entered the room my lips went into a thin line. I started pulling again and thought of Angel yet again.

I will not worry. I will not worry.

"As you've said before her friend will calm her down and that."

Oh yeah! I have no need to worry! Not that I was...

I continued pulling down the weights ignoring her completely.

I'm serious though... Will I ever get to meet her?

Drew was speaking to me in my head through a mental link and I shrugged.

Maybe. I don't know. I have to tell her what I am eventually.

"I'm amazed you're separated from your little supposed mate."

I will not snap.

"I'm giving her space. The pack needs me too."

"She finding it hard to breathe with you around?" My breaths started increasing.

Ignore her she's trying to get you pissed.

"And you would care why?" I muttered and Drew smiled victoriously that I had followed his directions.

"Why don't you change? Your wolf is much nicer to me." I froze. My wolf had never been able to say no to her and it was annoying. I hated that my wolf could make me so weak. I turned around and moved the pin down all the way to the bottom before rubbing my hands together.

I can do this.

I pulled down on the handle and the weights slowly moved up as I felt pain in my sides. "Wow. That's the most I've ever seen you pull." She said before sitting down on the lounge near me but luckily not too close otherwise I would have torn her to shreds. I could smell lust starting to fill the room as I kept pulling. I was probably going to tear a muscle or something but I didn't care. Then again, I might not be able to see Angel if I hurt myself too bad. I stopped what I was doing and moved the pin up a bit. I noticed Drew was glaring at Charlotte but she was looking straight at me.

"So. Drew. Maybe... Wednesday? You can't really meet her if you don't come to school." Drew rolled his eyes at Charlotte before looking at me. "I don't know if I should bring her over though... Considering the fact she doesn't know-"

"About me?" Charlotte interrupted and Drew scoffed at that.

"About us being werewolves." Drew said and I could see her face twist.

"Whatever. Your father has seen you sneaking out for runs at night." Drew broke into a smile because he knew where I had really been going after he caught me coming home in the morning.

Drew was my best friend I guess you could say. He had green eyes that were always under his shaggy dark blonde hair that went into them. He shook his hair away from his eyes and winked at me before wrapping his fists up. Drew liked to punch a bag whereas I preferred the more technical things but a bag was always great. Drew was built basically just like me except for he had bigger muslces on his arms and I had two more abs. Which I bragged about reguarly. Charlotte stormed out muttering to herself the exact words that I hated.

"I'm his goddamn mate." I pulled down again and this time it was easier to do.

"She wishes." He muttered as he hit the bag and even though it was from across the room I could hear it and I smirked.

"You seriously should meet her."

"No offense but I don't think I'll be allowed to hang around a popular chick."

"She's a Goth." He stopped.

"Wait, wait. Seriously?!" He hit the bag again somewhere behind me. "That's not normally the kind of girl who goes for you."

"What do you mean?" I frowned. There was a kind of girl that goes for me?!

"I mean. Normally the girls who like you are blonde haired and blue eyed."

"Actually her friend is a natural blonde."

"Really?" He sounded sarcastic.

"Yeah. She has red hair now and likes Josh. Anyway what matters most is that Angel actually has jet black hair that's natural and really dark brown eyes."

"Fine! I'll go!" He groaned and I smiled. I watched as Amelia appeared and I cleared my throat. She jumped and looked up from her book.

"You never told me you were dating a human." She looked over at Drew who had stopped throwing punches at the bag and looked back to me.

"I-I-I"

"Why didn't you tell us?" I asked.

"I wasn't going to until he introduced me to Angel and she liked us being together!"

"Did she tell you to call her Angel?" I asked and she nodded which had surprised me. Angel normally told people to call her Beth upon introduction unless she liked them which meant I shouldn't hound her. "You can keep going out with him." I growled out and she nodded quickly before leaving faster than humanly possible.

"You were so close there." I knew that he was smirking evily.

"If she tells you to call her Beth when you first meet her don't be surprised. But if she says Angel. Be very surprised because she thinks you're a good person."

"Oh. I'm sure she'll say Beth then." He chuckled.

**All Rights Reserved**