.:10:. ~Angel's POV~

Trent stopped out the front of Des' house and I reached over and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thanks Trent." He smiled and I picked my bag before steping out of his car. He waved and said bye before driving off. I started up the walkway towards Des's house and wondered if she did actually forgive me. Then again, she had given Bret the shirt but it might be the fact that she likes him... Des opened up the front door and ran at me. I caught her as she apologised over and over before stepping back and eyeing me carefully.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?!" She spoke furiously fast and I looked behind her at the doorway.

"Shh... Bret's there." I whispered into her ear and she nodded. I noticed that she had dyed her hair a brighter red. As if that was even possible. I followed her into her house and Bret was smirking at me. "Trent asked me to be his girlfriend by the way." I said to Des and she turned to me with her eyes wide.

"Did you say yes?" I shrugged and nodded and she pulled me into the house.

"By the way, did you know there was an ice cream shop called Cold Rock?" I asked her and she laughed.

"You really need to get out more often." She muttered and I waved to Des' mother. "Oh! Mum said we can have the other room next to the hallway cupboard!" She opened her bedroom door and threw my bag in before walking down two doors and opening the other room. It was currently being painted what I thought was the under coat. The place stunk of wet paint.

"Why? I thought she was adopting?"

"She decided against it." I nodded slowly and looked around the room. When Des' mother was pregnant she was pregnant with twins and they had bought this house so that as they grew up they could have separate rooms but the boy died and this room was never touched. Except when me and Des used to sneak in here. Des handed me a paintbrush and I noticed the colour she was going to put over the white. Black.

"Seriously black walls?" She nodded.

"We can like paint things over the black and put all posters up." She seemed realy excited and I laughed.

"Why didn't Trent come in?" She asked as she started painting.

"He had something to go to. Can I change out of this shirt? I don't want to get paint all over my shirt and jacket. Des threw me a shirt and I looked at it frowning. It was a guy's shirt.

"Bret gave me some of his old shirts to paint in." She said smiling and I walked past him towards Des's room. I opened her door and moved into Des's bathroom. I took my jacket and shirt off pulling Bret's old one over me. It was loose but I didn't really care as I put my hair up and my fringe fell in front of my eyes. I brought the shirt up to my nose, my stomach flipping.

Is this what he smells like?

I shook myself as a wave of guilt washed over me. I walked out and threw my clothes on Des's bed before walking back into the spare room. "You do realise that you could have just used that bathroom." She pointed to the door leading out of the room but I just shrugged. I could see Bret looking at me out of the corner of my eyes as I picked the paintbrush Des had given me back up and dipped it into black paint. I started painting side to side while Des was going up and down. "No! You're doing it wrong!" She said and went to take the paintbrush but I moved it out of her reach and stuck my tongue out at her. I smiled right before she flicked her brush at me getting paint on the loose shirt. I made a noise and they both laughed. I flicked paint at Bret.

"It's not funny!" I howled at him. I went to flick Des but she squealed.

"Okay! Okay!" I glared at her and went back to painting 'the wrong way'. Des put on screamo music that filled the room. Bret surprised me by picking up a paintroller and my jaw dropped.