.:8:. ~Angel's POV~

I woke up fully this time and Trent was nowhere in sight at all which confused me a little but then again he couldn't constantly be around me. I stood up and grabbed the shirt on the bedside table next to me before going into my bag and getting out a pair of black ripped jeans. I went into his bathroom in his bedroom and got changed quickly. I came back out and grabbed my black jumper. I grabbed my phone and put my earphones into it before turning A Prophecy on. I sat on Trent's bed having no idea what to do before I moved and made it quickly. Then I sat back down again. The door opened and I saw Levi walk in. I eyed him carefully as he sat down next to me with an expression on his face I really didn't like right now. He opened his mouth and I took my earphones out.

"So you seriously fell for my dork of a brother?" I rolled my eyes without saying anything. "You know I've never dated a goth..." Just like Drake. Looking for a new flavour of the week. I scoffed and Levi moved closer to me. He put his hand on my leg and I glared at it.

"Do you mind?"

"No I'm fine." I wasn't talking about that. I turned to him more and he smiled right before I slammed my fist into his jaw. He made a noise that turned into a growl as he glared at me. I heard someone rush in and grab Levi. He didn't fight as they led him out of the room before coming back in and seeing me pretty pissed. I looked up and the person I saw was not who I was expecting. It was Bret.

"You okay?" He grunted and I was silent even though my hand was throbbing.

"Yeah. Goddamn asshole." I muttered and he was trying not to laugh.

Wait a sec. Why is Bret here?!

"So what are you doing here?" I tried not to sound so curious but with what just happened with Levi I wasn't exactly in the mood for hiding things or exchanging niceties.

I avoided looking directly at his eyes. Shame still coursing through my veins.

"I was just around." He spoke calmly and once again my gaze drifted to his piercings whishing that I could have some that showed. "What?"

"I wish I had a piercing that wasn't stupid." I muttered and he frowned. I sighed and lifted the bottom of my shirt and jumper up and right there was a black belly button piercing. Bret seemed to be staring without saying anything and that confused me as I pulled my shirt back down before fixing my jumper over it as well. I stared at Bret who had turned his gaze away from me as soon as I had pulled my shirt back down. "What's up?" I asked and he looked at me before up at the doorway. He beamed.

"I better go." He was back to his cocky self as he got up from next to me and I watched him walk out. Trent was standing there.

"What did you show him?" I rolled my eyes and lifted my shirt up showing my piercing again before pulling it back down.

"Only piercing I wanted to get that wouldn't show in front of my father." I summed it up and stood up putting my earphones back into my ears. My music was still playing and I smiled as Trent stepped closer.

"Can I take you somewhere?" I raised my eyebrow.

"What do you mean? Where are we going?"

"Maybe get some ice cream or something." He said shrugging and I could see a light blush starting. "If you want to go out with me of course." I mumbled.

"As in a date?" He looked down.

"As in my... Girlfriend?" He asked uncertainly. I forced the large smile that was showing off my face. I walked over and picked up my bag. Trent looked at me a little confused as I walked back up to him slowly taking in his nice grey T-shirt and jeans. Trent the blusher looked good.

"Are we going or not?"

I hope I don't regret this.

My mind muttered at me quietly but I shoved the thought away.

Who cares if I regret it after as long as I have fun. I haven't had ice cream in ages.

He took my hand and slowly led me down the stairs. I heard a door slam and looking to see a room with a sign moving. The sign read 'Levi's Room' and it made my blood boil.

Prick.

He thought he could just come into Trent's room and try to kiss me. If he knew what was good for him he would avoid me all together from now on before I-

"Are you okay?" Trent asked and what I hadn't realised was that while thinking of Levi I had made a few disgusted noise but what I didn't was the fact that I was squeezing Trent's hand hard because I wasn't happy. I loosened up immediately.

"Sorry. Just thinking about your brother the-" Trent's mother was standing down at the bottom of the stairs so I decided not to swear in front of them.

"Hey mum. We're just going to go out for a while okay?"

"Okay sweetie. Stay out as long as you like." I could just feel Trent smirk as he led me outside towards his car. I knew I was frowning but I had never actually heard anyone other than Des and her mother talk to each other with such love. Okay yes it was god awful sweet and he was lucky he didn't have those parents that give you curfews or anything like that.

But then again it would be good to have parents that actually cared enough. I sat in the passenger side seat as Trent moved around to get to his door. I shut my door and put my bag onto the floor humming my music to myself. Trent sat down and started the engine while I stopped my music and pulled my earphones out curious as to where we were actually going.

"Where are we going?"

"Cold Rock." I frowned. What the hell was Cold Rock? I have never even heard of it before. "Don't tell me you have no ida what Cold Rock is." My lips went into a thin line and I didn't look at him. "Are you serious?!" I turned back to him to see him staring out at the road in disbelief. A frown was etched on all of his face except for the part where the corner of his mouth was tilting up. "You'll love it."

Yeah. And you know that for sure?

I didn't say anthing at all to what he said and instead I kept my mouth shut and listened to the radio. Trent smiled and turned up the radio slightly. Aparently one of his favourite people to listen to were We the Kings. I had heard of them... Kind of. "The song's called Say You Like Me." I nodded slowly having absolutely no idea what he was talking about but if he liked it, it was okay with me. He started going on about how he went to one of their concerts once and I was silent and nodded when needed.

**All Rights Reserved**