.:52:. ~Angel's POV~

I woke up with a start my mind reeling at the weird nightmare. I looked around and jumped off of the bed before striding over to my door. I thrust it open quickly and quietly as I looked up and down the hallway. I saw the door of Des' father's office and my vision flashed back to my dream. I remembered seeing Charlotte walking to it and seeing Des' mother slumped over the desk completely drunk. My mother had been in the room smirking down at Des' mother while sipping what looked like white wine.

I flicked open my switchblade as I walked down the hallway silently seeing what was really happening instead of my stupid dream. I got to the door and it was locked. I groaned internally and unlocked it quickly pushing the door open. My eyes adjusted to the sudden change in light and I saw... Nothing. There was no one and instead of a yellow light from the light bulb filling the room it was only bright moonlight. I walked in quietly shutting the door behind me as I reached the desk. I remembered the dream. My mother changed her gaze to Charlotte and nodded.

"Find the letters." Charlotte set off around the room looking everywhere and throwing things over in her large search. "Once you find them burn them." My mother's gaze flicked to the desk and the locked drawers and she smirked wider. "The drawers." Charlotte moved over and tried to open them.

"I can't they're locked."

"You're a werewolf. Rip them out!" My mother ordered again and Charlotte looked down before ripping the top one open. It was exactly the same as when I had unlocked it. Empty.

"I'll try the bottom one." Charlotte murmured as she went down and ripped it open. They found a box and I Charlotte opened it slowly before groaning. "Just stupid medals." She threw them across the room and Des' mother moved slightly.

"Be quiet!" My mother hissed and Charlotte ignored her ripping open the one second from the bottom. She frowned picking up a large book. "A photo book. Check it for the letters." Photos of Des' father's army friends were at the beginning before they switched to Des and Des' mother. "How quaint." My mother spat again and the dream disappeared as I stared at the second drawer they hadn't touched yet. I moved over to the desk and sat down in the dusty chair. I tried to put my two bobby pins into it but there was something blocking part of the path.

I smiled to myself as I got my switchblade and used the very tip to turn whatever was inside and the drawer clicked open. I pulled it open and stopped as soon as I saw the box there. It looked like one of Amanda's new favourite obsession which meant she had been in here recently... I opened the box and what I saw shocked me. I put the lid back on the box before heading straight towards my room securing everything around me. I laid the box down on my desk and reopened the box. I looked at the top letter that hadn't been sent. 'Angel's staying' was written messily before it had lines drawn over it crossing it out. 'I DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING ANYMORE' was written in large letters underneath it.

My heart started beating noticing there was no way of knowing who she was going to send it to. There was no one who cared about me enough to want to know where I was or what I was doing. I took out my A4 sized yellow legal pad and wrote down one word before circling it. Angel. I laid the next letters out and my eyes moved frantically as I started writing everything down. '...It's unfortunate that there isn't anyway you can get her to stay...' I knew the handwriting but couldn't think of it. '...She shouldn't be going to that monster's...'

"Knows about uncle." I muttered as I wrote it down. '...I'm amazed she hasn't done it yet...' I read back over that one as I wrote more things down speedily without even glancing at the paper. "What's this?" I stopped everything that I had been doing once I found a note. '...So she quit that little group... I'm surprised she hasn't changed yet...' Changed?! I wrote changed coming off from my name in giant letters and circled it a few times.