.:4:. ~Angel's POV~

Sitting in Art, I was continuously aware of Trent placed across from me and kept smiling at me... I wasn't exactly in the mood for smiling after my visit with the principal. I quietly made a noise as I scribbled on my page. My eyes narrowed at the picture forming underneath my fingertips, a scowl pulling at my face. As I finished, my teacher looked at me knowing that something was wrong. He pointed his head to the door questioningly but instead, I turned my lips into a thin line. Looking back at my drawing, my stomach turned hard. Ripping it off  of the easel, I stormed out the door grabbing my bag with me. I stomped straight out and onto the grass heading for my seat straight away. Sitting down, I tried to control my breathing. I stared hard at the drawing in my hands before ripping it apart into tiny little pieces. I stomped my foot and was aware that someone was watching me.

"You watched the freak now piss off." I didn't even bother to look in their direction.

"Beth..." I heard Bret sigh.

"Go away." I said groaning.

"I can't. You're upset."

"I said back off!" I yelled. I felt him sit next to me and felt tears coming out.

"Do you want to tell me what's wrong?" I saw him look at me and my eyes burned, badly wanting to release the flood of tears barely being contained.

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Well then what is there to talk about?" I smiled slightly before moving down off the table to the wooden seat. He sat down and I looked at my lap before back at him.

"Want me to make it even more awkward?" He looked at me smiling. "You know how I said yesterday that I could never think of Trent like that... I think I take it back." I laughed slightly and took out my music. I put one in my ears and gave the other to Bret. He smiled at me before putting the other earbud into his own ear. Taking the phone from my open hand, he went through my playlist until he was satisfied. Music started filling my ears and I released a sigh. "Why were you out there?" I nodded towards the woods. As he turned to look, I quickly pulled his own phone out of his pocket and started looking through it. He doesn't even lock his phone? "You have the same songs as me." I said laughing and he turned to me, shocked.

"How did you get that without me noticing?" I shrugged at his probing. "Anyway you have more songs than me." I rolled my eyes and laughed slightly before shaking my head slowly.

"Wuss." I muttered and scoffed. I held his phone back out for him to take back. Our hands brushed briefly, a heat radiating off of him intensely. "Your hands really warm. Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" He brushed my question off with a wave of his hand and I let him. If he didn't push me I wouldn't push him. 

Before too long, the bell rang and people started filing out into the breeze. My hair gently flowed around my face, a calming presence. Taking in a deep breath of air, I felt the chair go down next to me. I looked to the right of me and smiled when I saw Trent.

"Are you okay? You stormed out of Art." I nodded. Right in front of Bret he kissed me on my cheek. He was smiling when he pulled away and his eyes drifted to my wrist. "Your hand wasn't wrapped up this morning." I shrugged.

"I figured out what happens when you pull a guy and he moves out of your grip." Trent's eyebrows went up. "Where's Des? I need to talk to her." I looked around and Trent took my hand.

"After what you told me yesterday don't forget you can tell me."

"This is something different." I muttered and he sighed. "There's a lot of somethings." He looked at me before biting his lip. His eyes briefly glanced in Bret's direction.