.:24:. ~Angel's POV~

I was in Bret's car and he was driving. I was fiddling with the dog tag.

"Thank you for the dog tag thingie." I sounded like an idiot.

"You've said thank you how many times?" He chuckled and I felt even worse. "Are you feeling any better?" I nodded as he stopped in Des's driveway. "I'll be back in a few minutes I-" I cut him off by kissing him lightly on the lips before grabbing his hand.

"What's the point? Just come in now." His eyebrows rose but he got out of his side and I picked up my bag. He surprised me when he opened my door for me and I smiled up at him. I got out and shut my door lightly not wanting to slam it. I took his hand and led him down the walkway towards the front door.

"Will I be allowed in?" I shrugged and he chuckled. I opened the door and slipped past the kitchen where Des was talking to Josh. I smiled bigger at the two of them and looked back at Bret who seemed a little tense. I led him up the stairs quietly and we both didn't say anything but it didn't really seem that awkward. I opened the door to the room I was temporarily staying in and Bret let go of my hand. I yawned and he looked at me knowingly. I laughed and he chuckled as I grabbed some clothes before going into the bathroom. I changed quickly before going back out.

"You know you look really good wearing my old shirts." I rolled my eyes even though I broke out into a large smile.

"I'm only wearing one. Idiot."

"Yes but I'm your idiot." My head throbbed powerfully and Bret was by my side in an instant. His hand held my elbows to keep me steady. "Come on. You need more sleep." I nodded and took my arms out of his hands before pulling him towards the bed. He chuckled.

"Shut up. I still have a headache and I'm tired." I groaned as I laid down on the bed under the covers. As soon as he laid down he pulled me close to him. I did move over to give myself a little bit of space and he let me.

*****

I smiled as I woke up normally before realising that it was early enough in the morning for Bret to leave and not get caught.

"Bret." I whispered elbowing him. He made a noise and moved sightly. "Bret." I gasped as he rolled over on top of me. He was still asleep though which kind of scared me as his mouth went to my neck and he growled.

"Oh my god!" He muttered getting off me and falling onto the floor. My hand straight away went to my neck and I was breathing heavily. My eyes were wide as I looked down at him.

"Who the hell does that in their sleep?!"

"Are you okay?! Did I hurt you?!" I shook my head and took my hand off my neck. He sighed from relief as he got back on the bed. "I'm so sorry for scaring you."

"I-I-I-" What the fuck was that?! "You've never done that before... Even awake." What the fuck was that?! "What the hell was that?!"

"It's never happened before..." Bret seemed really confused but what about me?!

"I think I need more sleep." I muttered turning away from him. I forced my eyes shut trying not to think about whatever just happened.

**All Rights Reserved**