.:33:. ~Bret's POV~

I was walking with two members of my pack when I smelt his scent. Drew. My mind growled. I completely lost the conversation I was having when I smelt Angel's scent. As normal it was intoxicating and I wanted to see her so bad. Instead, I tilted my head trying to hear them.

"Ready?" I heard Drew ask and growled at the thought of what he could be asking her if she was ready for. "Okay."

"Ready... Set... Go!" She yelled the last part and the next thing I heard was running and laughing. I felt like an idiot for thinking what I had but after smelling her scent again I couldn't just sit on the side and forget about her. I went to take a step forward but stopped immediately as I smelt a new scent. I started growling lowly.

"Keep your pants on Bret. It's only me." Hearing Hunter made me growl more and he snickered.

"What do you want?!" I snapped straight away which caused him to step out of the shadows with his brown hair up in every direction as normal but something I hadn't noticed before was the bruise on the side of his head.

"You know your supposed mate is a little firecracker." I snarled at him. "She gave me worse marks than Drew did and a good headache." He spoke rubbing the bruise and I couldn't help myself from smiling at that. Good to know that she hated him even though she hated me.

**All Rights Reserved**