.:55:. ~Hunter's POV~

I smiled slightly at Drew who glared at me. I had promised myself I would try for Angel but if he was going to be so annoying I might snap. I turned to him away from the doorway.

"Truce just for tonight?" I held out my hand and he eyed it before taking it and shaking.

"Truce. Unless you hurt her." He added in the last part and narrowed his eyes at me.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." I heard Angel mutter and Des shush her. I spun around quickly and Angel walked in looking down. My jaw dropped when I saw the dress on her. She looked amazing! I couldn't believe I'd never seen her in a dress before this! I swallowed as she looked up at me sightly scared and I realised she was worrying if I would like it or not. I took her into my arms and pulled her to my chest.

"You look so amazing..." I said staring down at her beautiful dark brown eyes. Her lips went into a thin line as I leaned down to whisper in her ear. "I don't think I'm going to be able to keep my hands off of you with the way you look." She shoved against my chest at that.

"Perv." I chuckled.

"What is he wearing?" Des asked glaring at me.

"I may or may not have said he didn't have to wear a suit." Angel said smiling slightly at her. I grinned at the fact that Des sighed in defeat.

"Okay. I seriously want pictures if Angel's wearing a dress!" Des's mother came in and Angel groaned.

"I'd prefer it to be on my bedroom floor." I whispered to Angel and she scoffed. She walked over and stood next to Des looking like she seriously did not want to have a picture of her taken. I walked up and wrapped my arms around her from the back as I peered at the giant camera pointed at all of us.

"Cheese." I heard Angel make a noise and smirked down at her while the picture was being taken. "Angel..." She was looking at the camera in her hands. "I thought I said no rude gestures." I chuckled at that knowing that I had seen Angel stick her finger up at Des's mother. "Let's try again." I stared straight at the camera and ended up smiling when Angel leaned back against me.

The flash temporarily blinded me and I blinked furiously. "That's a good one. Okay now you can do whatever." She put the camera up to her face before dropping it and staring at Angel. "Don't stick your finger up though." Angel rolled her eyes and I smiled wider. Des's mother counted down and at the last second I kissed Angel's neck. Angel turned around glaring at me when the flash went off again.

I wrapped my arms around her and mouthed the word 'Sorry' which made her sigh. The flash went off yet again and I was vaguely aware that Des and Drew were posing. Speaking of posing... I softly kissed Angel and she started kissing me back right before the flash went off again. I pulled away and licked my lips which for some reason tasted a bit like chocolate.

"What was that all for?"

"I can taste chocolate." I muttered completely ignoring her question and she laughed.

"Des gave me a lip gloss that tastes like it."

"Don't tell me he just kissed you! Put some more on." Angel moved out of my arms and frowned taking the small bottle thing. "Just do it." Des said and giggled slightly when Drew touched her. My eyes widened when I saw the bite mark on the side of her neck. It was bigger than some others that I had seen.

"Can we go now?" Angel asked and I took her hand leading her outside.

"Des and Drew are coming with us." She nodded and I smiled as I pulled her closer to me. "You do seriously look good in that dress."

"You've said that." I could hear her heartbeat speed up a little from how close I was.

"You don't seem like you've believed me yet."

"I believe you." I raised my eyebrow in question. "Maybe." I chuckled and lightly let go of her.