.:61:. ~Angel's POV~

I groaned as my head throbbed. I remembered everything from earlier and the light was excruciatingly strong when I opened my eyes like someone just decided to shine every light in the world in my eyes at a close proximity.

"Angel are you okay?"

"Just sprouting hairs and ripping my favourite shirt makes my day so peachy." I growled out as I leaned on my elbows. I nodded over to my dresser. "Shirt. Pj shorts." Des hurried over to my dresser and got the clothes I had wanted before throwing them at me. "Out." Des quickly went out with Drew following behind her and I shot up off the bed and grabbed some underwear before putting my clothes on and jumping back in bed as someone knocked on the door. "Come in." I muttered and Des came in holding a steaming cup while Drew held the door open for her. Des gasped before handing me the cup.

"Shit that's hot!" I watched as she put her index finger in her mouth before I looked down at what appeared to be hot chocolate.

"Thanks." As I lifted up the cup I shut my eyes tightly when the intense smell hit me and my head tilted. "Oh god that's strong."

"It will take you a while to get adjusted to your heightened senses." I nodded before taking a sip of the hot chocolate. It was easier to tell the fact that she over heated the milk. She always did. "Did Hunter change you?" He growled out and I looked up at him as I took another sip. I shook my head and swallowed.

"There's a box under my bed. Pick it up." Drew went under my bed and pulled out one of Amanda's boxes. I used to call her Amanda when I didn't trust her and I currently did not trust her. He put it down on the bed and I smiled weakly as I put the hot chocolate on the bedside table. I opened it and took out the first letter and read it quickly making sure it was the one I wanted before handing it to Drew. He frowned as he took it before reading it. His eyes widened and Des stood on the tips of her toes to read it over his shoulder. "It's my mother."

"Who has she sent it to?" Des asked and my lips went into a thin line.

"No one important. Is your mother home?" Des shook her head and I mentally sighed from relief. "Please don't tell anyone what I am. Not even Hunter unless I have to."

"W-Why?" Des stuttered and I looked down at my drink shrugging.

"I plan on leaving it as long as possible while I get a handle on it." Drew nodded slowly. "I should probably get back to him. Last thing he saw of the real me was me running off and Charlotte trying to kill me." Drew growled slightly. "Don't worry I have my-" My eyes widened and pretty much bugged out of my skull. "I- I- My switchblade!" I looked around frantically. "I-It was in my jeans and I-" I rested my head on my knees. "Shit. It's somewhere in the woods." I groaned. "It just has to be my freaking day doesn't it?!"

"Hey. I'll find it you just get changed and go back to Hunter." I nodded slowly and picked up the hot chocolate before downing it. I muttered some cuss words mentioning that it was still hot and Des giggled as I rolled my eyes and stood up.

I stopped the car outside of Hunter's house and got out swiftly shutting the door of my black car.

"Angel!" I looked up and Hunter took me up in his arms as he studied me. "You're bleeding." I shrugged as I took his hand and led him towards his house.

"I need my bag so I can fix myself up." The door was thrust open and Matt was standing there staring at me like I had grown another head.

"How the hell are you alive?!" He shouted and I smiled weakly half waving.

"Yeah, yeah I need my bag so let me in." He didn't budge so I pushed him out of the way still holding Hunter's other hand.

"You're bleeding." Matt said and I rolled my eyes.