.:53:. ~Des' POV~

There was something a little off about Angel today but I passed it off as her not getting any sleep last night or something because I heard a racket from her room that sounded like she just had a nightmare. She came down and smiled at me slightly.

"What's up?" I asked while eating pancakes. They were amazing I swear.

"Nothing." She got her usual breakfast drink thing out and slowly had some. "I see you're having pancakes." I rolled my eyes.

"Really? I thought I was having cereal." Angel laughed and I stuffed more of it into my mouth.

"What's that on your neck?"Angel asked curiously and I rested the urge to reach my hand up.

"Nothing." I watched her stuffing more food into my mouth. She walked up and before I could do anything she moved my hair out of the way.

"Oh." I felt my cheeks start to burn up and I quickly re-hid it with my hair. "So you forgave him?" I nodded and started playing with my food. "That's a big step."

"It's only a small bite."

"Des he marked you. That's you showing you trust him which I think is a big step." I shrugged and she threw out the popper even though I could still hear that there was stuff in it.

"Knock. Knock." Hunter said and the two of us looked towards the doorway to see where he was. "Hey." Hunter said wrapping his arms around her and putting his head on her neck. Coming to think of it he done that a lot. Drew came in and smiled at me before he froze seeing Hunter there.

"What is he doing there?" Drew growled out slightly. Angel stared him down daring him to say something mean and Drew gave up before walking over to me and sitting down next to me. "Morning." He spoke sexily and I couldn't stop the blush that moved up to my cheeks lighting my whole face red. I smiled shyly before looking down at the food I was eating.

"Morning." I muttered and I could see Drew move over closer to me.

"How was your night?"

"Something happened that Angel thinks is a 'big thing'." I quoted it and Drew turned around.

"What? I saw it even though she tried lying to me."

"What's going on?"

"Drew marked Des." I smiled as my cheeks grew hotter.

"Are they mates?" I nodded stabbing at my food not even hungry anymore. Especially when they were talking about Drew and I. "That's excellent."

"What do you mean?" Drew spat and I stared at him shocked. "You're not touching her." I heard Hunter chuckle and turned to see his head off of Angel and she seemed to be pressed into him.

"I don't want Des but I was saying it was a good thing for mates to have the marking bond between them."

"How can I be sure you don't want Des?" Drew growled out and Hunter ended up laughing right then and there.

"No offense Des but I have someone much better who I actually like." I watched as he kissed the side of her neck and I could imagine her with a bite mark there from Hunter.

"Why don't you mark her?" I blurted out and they all turned their gazes towards me. "What?"

"They're not mates Des. Only mates can mark."

"Bret's her mate." Angel shivered and I frowned at her.

"I think I need another shower." She muttered pulling out of Hunter's grip but he spun her around putting his arms around her.

"I can take your mind off yesterday." He smiled down at her genuinely and her arms went around his neck.

"What makes you so sure?"