.:21:. ~Bret's POV~

Angel still wasn't talking to me and she wouldn't rest at all so there I was back in the weights room while she sat near what I was using on the lounge. Unlike Charlotte had been like before watching me Angel wouldn't even look at me. I stopped.

"Look Angel I said I'm sorry." I could hear Drew but right now he didn't matter. She didn't even make a noise but I knew she had heard me because she had her earphones in without any music playing. She was staring down at her phone.

"Dammit I died." She muttered to herself and I continued pulling the weights down again. I was worrying about her and she wouldn't even acknowledge me.

"Angel can you just talk to him? I mean look at him. He looks completely stupid." I turned around and glared at Drew who chuckled.

"Why should I even waste my breath?" My face dropped and I turned to look at her but her gaze never wavered from her phone.

"Because his pissy mood is really annoying me."

"I'm not in a pissy mood." I retorted but he snorted.

"Angel?"

"Why should I tell him when you already have." I got up off the cushion and walked over to sit next to her while leaving her some space.

"Angel you're right it was low but please at least say something to me."

"Drew." He looked over at her. "Tell Bret I said... Something." Drew turned to me.

"Something." She's a real trooper. No offense but she's out of your league in more ways than one. I glared at him and what he just said in our mind link. "I have a feeling he'll continue until you say at least one thing to him personally." She sighed. Her right hand moved and rested on mine throwing me completely off guard.

"Bret." Her voice felt like a caress. "I'm sorry for acting like a child but I swear if you ever-"

"I won't. I won't." I interrupted her and she sighed again. I watched as she played Temple Run before dying.

"Far out I suck at this stupid game." She muttered.

"I'm pretty good at it." Angel looked at me before handing her phone over to me. I smiled at the fact that she was noticing that I existed. I died straight away and she started laughing. "Okay I'm not that great." I gave her phone back to her and went back to my weights. I started pulling them down and she moved to the lounge closer to me and sat upside down as she played it.

"I thought I was bad at it." She chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"How do you turn?" I asked and she looked over at me.

"You swipe whichever way you want to turn." I nodded slowly. "Is that hard?" I stopped again and stood up. She abandoned her phone and went and sat down where I just had been. I heard Drew move away and continue punching. She tried to pull down but failed.

"Oh sorry. It's set to what I can pull." She turned around.

"It's set to the bottom." She sounded shocked completely and moved it up to the very first one. She pulled. "Hey this is easy." I chuckled and changed the setting to about a third of the way down.

"Can you pull that?" Angel pulled down slowly and smiled.

"This gets boring after two seconds." She stopped and went to stand up before grabbing the handle again as her eyes glazed over. She blinked and it went away.

"You should sleep Angel." I said but she shook her head.

"I'm fine." She stood up and walked back over to the lounge. "How many people actualy live here then?" I realised she had changed the subject. Just take her to your room before Charlotte gets here. I looked at the time and nodded at him.

"Come on." I took her hand and tried to lead her out of the room when I stopped.

"Who's this?" Charlotte was standing at the door with her hands on her hips.

"No one." I said defensively stepping in front of her keeping her behind me.

"Is this the Angel you've been talking so much about?" She had an evil smile on her face. "What's her name?" Angel squeeze my hand and I squeezed it back.

"I'm Beth. You are?"

"I'm Charlotte. Bret's ex." I could feel Angel stiffen behind me. "I'd just like to let you know it's so good to finally meet you."

"You're not fooling anyone." I heard Angel say and Charlotte's face twisted. "I am smarter than you think. I can tell when someone's pretending." I pulled Angel behind me and Charlotte smirked.

"I bet she doesn't know about you does she?" I kept my face neutral as I practically pushed Angel out of the room before pulling her behind me as I moved down the hallway. I opened the door to my room and she went in first. I shut the door and turned to her.

"Are you okay?" She nodded frowning slightly.

"Yeah I'm okay."

"I'm so sorry about her." I stepped closer to her and hugged her. She probably had no idea how close Charlotte was to ripping her to pieces.

"I should probably get that sleep now." She whispered and I nodded.

**All Rights Reserved**