.:45:. ~Hunter's POV~

She looked absolutely terrified and I hated how the strong girl in front of me could be scared. She nodded and laid down in the blankets. I moved around to the other side of her and sat down on the bed under the covers like she was thinking my heat would still keep her okay. Boy was I dead wrong. I watched her quietly as she slept wondering how both her parents could attack her when she was little and until recently.

She turned in her sleep and my eyes widened as they rested upon the big ugly slashes on her back. I was so preoccupied by them I hadn't noticed when she twitched. I frowned at the side of her face as her breathing quickened. She should be sleeping just fine... Unless she's having a good dream. I could hear her heart beat quickening. I almost fell off the bed when she jumped straight up sitting and her fist went to her mouth and she bit on it fighting back a scream that I could kind of hear. She didn't even see me as she stopped and ran a hand through her hair.

"Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck." She hurried off of the bed and I was completely shocked at how she had barely even been asleep for long and had had a nightmare even with me sitting right next to her. Then it had hit me. She had probably figured that out before with Drew knowing about the whole heat thing. That meant that Drew knew about her not being able to sleep... I rushed off of the bed to her and she was clutching the sides of her head in front of the mirror while looking down at the sink.

I could see the bite mark in her hand because of how she had bit back a scream and it seemed really hard. She shut her eyes and took a few deep breaths. "Goddamn it!" She exclaimed as she threw everything off of the sink. I watched as it all clattered to the floor and a piece of glass edged itself into her leg. "Shit." She still hadn't noticed me as she reached into the medicine cabinet under the sink and I could see all types of bandages and bandaids and even stuff to clean wounds. I watched as she pulled out the piece of glass easily and worked expertly in cleaning the wound and covering it up.

"What just happened?" I though out loud and she just looked up at me shocked.

"I accidently broke a glass thing because..." She looked around trying desperately to find an excuse before seeing what had broken. A perfume bottle. "Dammit that isn't even mine."

"I saw everything Angel. What happened in your nightmare?" She didn't look at me.

"It was a memory. Not a nightmare." She spoke quietly and I saw her go to kick something but I grabbed her arms making her turn to me. "I'm fine." She whispered and I lifted my eyebrow. "I'm serious. You better leave though before you get caught and killed by Drew." I heard knocking on her bedroom door.

"Angel? What happened? Are you okay?! Please tell me you at least got some sleep. Angel?!"

"I'm fine!" She called and started pushing me out of the room. I shook my head furiously and she just kept pushing me. We reached the balcony doors and Drew was still knocking.

"Angel let me in! Are you okay?!" She opened one of her balcony doors and kissed me quickly before turning to her door.

"I said I'm fine I just found something in my bathroom and accidently dropped it." She sounded so convincing I frowned before jumping off her balcony.

**All Rights Reserved**