Chapter 3 (first fight, stone cutter)

Eventually, lunch came around.  Ayla found me easily.  "Hey Y/N.  Come on, everyone is walking down together."  She said.  I half ran after her, how was someone so small be so fast?  Okay, Ayla wasn't short short.  But she was slightly shorter than me.  The lunch room was bigger than I thought it would be.  Ayla led me through the line.  I grabbed a sandwich, sneaking an extra one of Yin and Yang.  I heard their pleasant thanks.  I ended up being put in between Ayla and Adrian.  I nodded along to their conversation.  "So, what were you doing over the weekend Adrien?"  Nino said.  ( it going to be hard to type in surfer slang, so pretend it's there)  I looked at Adrien.  He looked like he was deciding what to say.  

"Oh, you know.  Nothing really special.  Oh, hey Marri."  He said.  I turned to see a girl that had black/blue hair.  She smiled brightly.  "Hey guys.  Who's the new girl?"  She said.  I stood up.  "I'm Y/N.  It's my first time in a public school."  I said.  "Cool, I'm Marionette.  It's nice to meet you."  She said.  I half smiled back.  Marionette looked at where I was sitting.  "Oh, sorry.  I'm in your seat."  I said.  I stood up and moved to an empty seat.  Marionette smiled brighter as she sat next to Adrian.  My backpack was in a locker so now Yin and Yang were in a hidden pocket on my leggings.  I felt a nudge.  "I'm going to the bathroom.  I'll be back."  I said, standing up quickly.  I found an empty stall and took Yin and Yang out.  "What's wrong guys?"  I asked.  Yin jumped.  "Someone's been turned!"  She said.  I heard a few screams.  "Ha, you stand no chance against Stone cutter." 'Stone cutter' said.  

I looked at Yin and Yang.  "Okay, let's go."  I said.  Yin and Yang flew up.  "Yin, Let's light up."  I said.  Yin was sucked into the charm on my miraculous.  I felt my clothes change.  I looked in the mirror and saw that I now had a white and silver wolf suit on.  I had a silver wolf tail and white wolf ears.  My eyes had changed to an icey blue, just like Yin's.  "So cool."  I said.  Yang was watching.  "Okay, Y/N.  Go out the window."  He said.  I nodded.  I grabbed the whip off my thigh and went out the window.  Yang followed me out.  "I'll hide in your locker, but I'll reappear when you change back.  Good luck."  He said.  I nodded.  "Thanks, I might just need it today."  I said.  I used the whip and swung from a light post to where the cafeteria was.  I noticed that there were two other people there.  One had on a red suit with black dots.  The other had a suit on that made him look like a cat.  I swung over tonland behind them.  Someone that looked like they were made of stone came out.  "Ladybug, Chat noir.  Give up your miraculous' and I might spare your lives."  It said, obviously a guy.  Who I assumed was Chat noir replied.  "Nah, I think we're good.  Besides how can we stop you with out them?"  He said.  I rolled my eyes.  

This cat was a jokester, I could tell.  A mini version of 'Stone cutter' appeared behind Chat noir.  I swung over to it and smashed in into bits.  The two turned to look at me.  "A new miraculous holder?"  Ladybug said.  I smirked.  "Yep, and if we want to stay that way.  We'd better stop him from leveling the whole school."  I said, pointing to where Stone cutter was demolishing a wall.  Chat noir and Ladybug nodded.  I followed them into the school.  I could see Ayla hiding behind a trash can.  "Wow.  A new hero."  She muttered.  I rolled my eyes.  Stone cutter tried running into Ladybug.  She used what looked like a red and black yo-yo to get away.  I jumped over Stone cutter, making him run through another wall.  We had to follow him back outside.  About a dozen mini Stone cutters waited for us.

 "Get there miraculous' my minions.  Bring them to me."  He said.  Char noir made a very cat-like noise.  "This guys really doesn't give up does he?"  He said.  "Enough talking Chat!  I think his alkuma is in his right fist."  Ladybug said.  I swung towards him, knocking Stone cutter back a few feet.  "What?  Who are you?"  He said, clearly shocked.  I took a second to get away.  I perched on a lamppost.  "The name's Starfire, and your not getting any miraculous' today."  I said.  The lamppost was knocked over.  Both Chat noir and I were surrounded by the mini stone monsters.  They grabbed us both, my whip and Chat's baton falling to the ground.  I yelped, as I was grabbed by the waist.  Chat tried to get out but the fist closed making him gasp.  "Good, now get their miraculous'."  Stone cutter said.  The thing holding me closed it's fist more.  I yelped slightly.  "You okay?"  Char said.  I rolled my eyes.  "Yeah sure, probably have some bruises in the morning from my waist down."  I said sarcastically.  Ladybug swung over to Chat.  "Chat noir, extend it."  She said.  
Chat grabbed his baton and used it to open the fist holding him.  I got an idea.  "Throw me my whip I can-"  My air was cut off by the fist closeing even more.  Chat and Ladybug were planning something.  "I'll..t...u..at...re.."  Was all that I heard.  

Chat's POV

The mini stone cutters grabbed me and Starfire.  From her yelp, I knew she'd been grabbed by the waist.  Our weapons dropped to the ground.  "You okay?"  I asked.  "Yeah sure, probably have some bruises in the morning from my waist down."  She snapped back.  Ladybug swung over to us.  "Chat, extend it."  She said, handing me my baton.  I managed to open the fist.  "Throw me my whip, I can-".  Starfire started.  The fist holding her closed slightly more.  Her light blue eyes started to close.  "I'll distract the guard, Chat.  You help Starfire."  Ladybug said.  I nodded.  Ladybug got the thing to open its fist.  I caught Starfire as she fell.  I used my baton to levitate us to a roof.  

Starfire moved in my arms.  "Hey, there we are Wolfie."  I said.  She looked around.  "Huh?"  She said.  Starfire looked around and practically jumped a foot in the air when she realized I was holding her. "You going to be able to keep fighting?"  I said.  She nodded.  "Yea, I'll be good.  What about you, are you okay?"  She said.  I nodded.  "Okay, then.  Let's finish him off."  She said.  I nodded.

Your POV

I wasn't sure how I ended up in Chat noir's arms but I wasn't trying to think about that.  He and I swung down to help Ladybug.  Stone cutter threw a car.  The three of us dodged it, but a scream said someone couldn't.  I turned to see Ayla.  She was frozen in place.  I used my whip to swing closer to her.  I grabbed Ayla as my momentum made us roll away from the car.  Ayla got up.  "Wow, thanks."  She said.  I nodded.  "Get to somewhere safe."  I told her.  "Wait, who are you?"  She asked.  I rolled my eyes.  "Starfire!  A little help?"  Chat called.  He and Ladybug were trying to bring down Stone cutter.  "Look, I've got to go, get somewhere safe!"  I called to her.  I swung over.  "Light beam!"  I called.  A thin white light came from my hand.  I directed it to Stone cutters face.  

He yelled and used his hands to block the light.  "One, two.."  I started.  "Guys!  I blinded him but it's only for fifteen seconds, now we've got a chance to grab his akuma."  I said.  I had only five minutes now that I'd used my special ability.  Ladybug pulled what seemed to be a photo from Stone cutters right hand.  "No more evil-doing for you little akuma."  She said.  A white butterfly flew up.  "Bye, bye butterfly."  She said.  "Miraculous Ladybug!"  She called out.  A swarm of ribbons and ladybugs went everywhere.  One of the ribbons wrapped slightly around my waist.  It made my h/c move in a small current.  A beeping sound told me I was going to de-transform.  Chat walked over.  "Before you go, do you think we could get to know you?"  He asked.  I nodded.  "Okay."  I said.  "We'll meet you near the Eiffel tower around 8:00."  Chat said.  I nodded.  My miraculous beeped again.  "Bye!"  I called, using my whip to swing back to the bathroom.  Once inside I said, "Yin, dim it down."  I felt my clothes change again.  My eyes changed back to e/c.  Yin fell into my hands.  "That was awesome Y/N."  She said.  I smiled.  "Thanks, you weren't so bad either."  I said.  I tucked Yin into my hidden pocket and walked out of the bathroom, like I was there the whole time.