Bonus (Night attack)

Sandboy was supposed to take place the night before Animan.  Thought I should give you guys a bonus chapter for all the support.

Your POV

I shook my head slowly.  What was with people and trying to make cat puns?  Only Chat noir could pull them off.  I looked at my kwamis.  "You guys okay?  You've been so quiet tonight."  I asked, worried.  Yang looked up.  Yin didn't answer at first.  "Acquiring the kwami Nuuroo's transmission.."  She started.  I half jumped off my bed.  "Hawkmoth's kwami?"  I asked.  Yang nodded.  "He's celebrating his 350th cycle.  All alone..."  He said.  I nodded.  Yin explained that kwami's could communicate with each other on their cycles, or birthday.  But one cycle could take several hundred human years. 

"Master Fu wants us kwamis to stay with our holders in case an akumatized villian shows up.  You need to be able to take action quickly."  Yang said.  I looked out the window.

"You two can go.  Finding Nuuroo would help us find wherever Hawkmoth really hides out."  I said.  Yin looked excited.  "Really y/n?"  She asked.  I nodded.  "Of course.  I trust you two, with me life in fact."  I said, smiling.  Yin flew to a shelf and grabbed what looked like a mechanical pencil.  They flew out the window, after I opened it.

No POV

Yin and Yang met up with Tikki and Plagg.  "You guys were both allowed to come?"  The ladybug kwami asked.  Yin nodded.  Tikki smiled.  Turned out, Plagg had left a black sock in his place and left Adrien.  The four kwamis went to Master Fu's apartment complex.  Wayzz was waiting, ready to alert them immediately if someone becomes akumatized.  The four kwamis went into the miracle box. Tikki had a marker.  Plagg had gave some random excuse why he didn't have anything, he had eaten the chesse he was 'planning' to bring.

Small Time Skip

Your POV

I was laying back on my bed, half asleep, when there was a sound that didn't sound normal.  "Yin? Yang?  I-is that you guys?"  I asked timidly.  Why was my voice shaking?  A black figure popped up, making me yelp in shock.  It looked like Chat noir, but he would never do this.  "Y/n."  He said.  I pulled my legs away from him.  "I know your secret y/n."  They said.  I yelped as 'Chat' went onto my bed.  I jumped off the bed and locked him in the room.  "The Sandboy has checked in, now nightmares can begin."  A voice said in a creep tune.  I looked out the window.  Someone was floating around on a black pillow.  Purple-black sand was falling from it.

I rushed downstairs and went outside.  I found and alley.  "Yin, Yang combine!"  I said.  Nothing happened.  "I forgot..."  I said, going back into the street.  I had to find them, and quickly.  It looked like nightmares had come to life.  If Chat noir, Ladybug and I didn't stop this soon: Paris would become a living nightmare in a matter of hours.  I jogged to Master Fu's complex.  The door wasn't locked, I rushed inside.  He was sleeping.  I went over to the miracle box, it needed a code to open.  "The Sandboy has checked in, now nightmares can begin."  A voice said, sending chills down my spine.  I went over to Master Fu.  "Master Fu, wake up."  I said, repeating it twice.  Sand fell through the roof.  Master Fu sat up. 

I helped him stand and went to the door.  "You have to get out of here."  I said.  Three small ghosts blocked the door.  "We are the ghosts of the Guardians of the Order of the Miraculous.  You cost everything and lost two miraculous."  They all said in sync.

Master Fu said it wasn't his fault.  The ghosts followed him saying "It's your fault, your fault."  Over and over.  "Y/n, transform!"  He told me.  I shook my head.  "I can't!  Yin and Yang are in the miracle box!"  I said, yelping as the door started breaking.  "We cannot communicate with them when they are in their world."  Master Fu said quickly.  He was still trying to avoid the ghosts.  The fake Chat noir's face appeared in the crack.  I backed away until I hit a wall.  I slid along it until I hit the corner.  My legs gave out, I was on the floor now.  "Y/n!  We're sorry!  It didn't work!"  A voice said.