Chapted 46 (silent screams)

Your POV

I half groaned, looking around.  Adrien was looking around too, probably trying to find an open exit.  Someone came in. They were black and white. “All of you are too loud!  There will be complete silence!” They yelled. I looked at Adrien, quickly putting b/n’s phone in my purse.  Adrien and I went out a back door and ran down an alleyway. “Meet back at your house afterwards Adri!” I shouted to him, turning down a different street.  I couldn’t hear his reply, hoping he had heard me. “Hey! You can’t run from me, you have to be quiet!” A voice yelled from behind me. ‘Why do they always come after me?’  I thought, annoyed now. I half growled and turned into a dead end. “Wrong turn.” I muttered, trying to turn back. Too late, the person blocked the only way out. I couldn’t transform unless I wanted Hawkmoth to know I was Starfire.  I backed away slowly, looking for where the akuma could be. He was holding a microphone and a guitar case. The akuma has to be in either of those, I couldn’t see any other place it could be hidden. They came closer, I hit the wall of the building.  “Now you WILL stay silent.” The person said, opening their guitar case slowly. I growled softly, looking around for any way to get out. They wanted silence, maybe if I pretended to be mute they would leave. No, they’d already heard me yelling to Adrien.  The person was legitimately standing right over me. I lowered myself to the ground, not sure what else to do.

I heard a soft grunt, looking up slightly.  It was Chat noir and Rena Rouge. Ayla was fighting the person back.  Chat was bent down, looking at me. “Are you okay y/n?” He asked, holding his hand out.  His voice had dropped as he said my name. Maybe he had gotten Adrien to safety before coming here.  Adrien would have been worried about me, like always. Chat must have come after making sure Adrien was safe, feeling worried about me too.  I grabbed his hand slowly, nodding. I had to pretend I couldn’t speak, even if Ayla knew I would be coming back in a few minutes. Chat couldn’t start to think I was Starfire.  Chat noir sighed. “Let’s get you back home Kitten.” He said. For some reason, this made my cheeks heat up. I saw Chat smirk and wink. He picked me up quickly. What did I do?  Well, I tried not to make any sound of course. Chat cast a glance to Rena Rouge. She was trying to keep the akumatized victim at bay. “Get her out of here quickly Chat noir! I don’t know how long I can keep him back.”  Ayla growled. Chat nodded. “Hold on and don’t look down.” He said. I nodded, putting my arms around his neck and ducking my head lower. Being dizzy was not something I wanted to deal with during the fight. I heard a soft chuckle and felt Chat lift us with his baton.

Chat’s POV (I know, it’s been a while right?)

I tried to keep y/n from slipping.  She seemed scared, but I could tell it was most likely just an act.  Y/n still didn’t know that I knew that she was really Starfire. She had to act like she was scared.  I also knew she would probably hate me for where I was about to leave her. She HAD to know he was worried.  I eventually got to her apartment. Y/n still had her head down. She hadn’t looked up even once the whole time.  ‘Is she afraid of heights?’  I thought.  How did y/n handle being Starfire if she was scared of heights?  I hovered near the windows to find the one leading to her living room.  I could see y/n’s brother inside. He seemed to see me and went quickly over to the window.  I brought y/n inside carefully. Her brother seemed both worried… and infuriated at the same time.  His worry over if y/n was okay seemed to be winning over being mad at her though. She hadn’t even made a sound this whole time.  If y/n didn’t show up as Starfire, that meant I had been too late. That Hawkmoth had been able to take her voice AGAIN. Maybe y/n was just pretending to not be able to speak, to throw me off of her being Starfire.  I walked over and set her down on the couch. “You can let go now Purrincess.” I said gently. Y/n let go, looking around. Her face turned to shock when she saw her brother. I stood up and went back over to the window.  “Stay here, both of you. You’ll know when it’s safe again.” I said before jumping out and going back towards the fight.