Chapter 15 (party over)

Your POV

Nino changed back to normal.  Chat noir and Ladybug left.  I half ran to were Nino was about to fall over.  "Hey, Nino."  I said, nearly out of breath still.  Nino looked around.  "Y/n?  What happened?"  He asked.  I waited a second.  "Well, after you left I guess you got super mad.  You got akumatized and started calling yourself 'The party planner'.  Adrien and I ran to find cover.  Chat noir and Ladybug stopped you.  I managed to convince them to let me help.  I got your charm off and Ladybug purified it.  The charms back to normal now."  I said, handing Nino his charm back.  

"Thanks."  He said.  Nino looked mystified.  I knew it you because of what happened.  Most people who had gotten akumatized, didn't remember anything after the akuma entered something and turned them.  I tried to not move my arm anymore than I needed to.  Nino eventually left, saying that he needed to get home.  I nodded.  Adrien still hadn't shown up.  I hope nothing had happened to him.  I started to walk back to my house.  When I was almost there I saw a small black orb near the gutters.  I went over to it.  Picking it up gently, I saw that it looked a lot like Chat noir.  It must have been his kwami!  I half ran the rest of my way to the apartment.  I got the spare key from under the mat and opened the door.  Almost immediately Yin and Yang were in front of me.  One glance at the TV said why.   "What happened?"  Yin asked.  I explained everything.  I carefully made a small bed for the black kwami.  Yang realized who it was.  "Where did you find him?"  Yang asked.  "I was coming back here.  He was in the gutters.  I figured he was Chat noir's kwami because he looks like Chat noir.  I know that something must have happened.  But I don't know how to help him."  I said.  Yang looked at his sister.  "Y/n, we know where you can go to get help."  She said.  "Where?"  I said.  Yang floated forward.  "You need to be Starfire to get there."  He said.

 "You'll already know where to go when you change."  Yin added.  I nodded.  "Ok, but maybe let's wait for night."  I said.  Than I could use shadow to come back.  

I held my miraculous as night came.  "Ok.  Yang, let's darken."  I said.  I felt my clothes change.  Yin followed me wherever I went.  I picked up the cat kwami carefully and used my whip to get out the window.  I closed my eyes and I knew where to go.  "But that's a shop."   I muttered under my breath.  I shook off the feeling and went to Fu's shop anyway.  I found that the main door to the building was already unlocked.  I went inside.  "Yang, daylight." I whispered.  If Fu had anything to do with this, he didn't need to know about my being Starfire as well.  I made sure the black kwami was well-hidden.  I knocked on Fu's door.  It opened after a few moments.  "Y/n.  What a surprise.  What brings you here?"  He asked.  I came in slowly.  "I'm not sure if I can say exactly..."  I said back.  Fu smiled.  

"Sure you can, Starfire."  He said.  I took a step back.  "W-What?  I-I'm not Starfire!"  I said.  Yin and Yang flew over to Fu, completely rendering my statement useless.  "Y/n.  That is Master Fu.  He's the only one of the elders left.  The elders made each miraculous charm."  Yin explained.  I nodded.  "Okay.  I found a kwami.  I think he belongs to Chat noir.  But I don't know how he lost him."  I said, holding out the cat kwami.  A small green turtle came out.  "Plagg?"  He whispered.

 I watched the turtle pick up who must have been Plagg and set him under a gong.  "Wayzz, be careful."  Fu said.  I guessed Wayzz was the turtle kwami.  Wayzz rang the gong twice.  Plagg jumped up.  He looked around.  "Master Fu!"  He said.  Fu motioned to me.  "Thank Y/n.  She's the one who found you."  He said.  Plagg flew over to me.  "Thanks."  He said greatfully.  I nodded.  "What happened?"  I asked.  "Chat was about to transform again to check up on you but something hit him and me away.  Being that far from him for so long takes a lot out of a kwami."  He said.  Wayzz brought a chunk of cheese.  Plagg ate the whole thing.  

"So Chat's in danger?  Someone had to have known how he looked in his civilian form then.  How am I supposed to help him when I'm not supposed to know who he is outside of fighting?"  I said quickly.  Plagg looked worried.  Adrien came back into my thoughts.  "The last time I saw him, we were near Adrien's house.  Maybe Adrien saw him, or I could try to track Chat to where ever he is."  I said quickly.  All the kwamies looked at me in a shocked way.

 "What?"  I asked, and stopping pacing.  "Y/n.  You can't track Chat, you'll find out who he really is.  If that happens, Hawk moth could use him against you.  It would put both of you in grave danger."  Master Fu said.  I nodded.  "But I have to try something.  It was my fault that I hadn't brought Yin or Yang to Adrien's house in the first place.  If I did maybe I could have been there to stop whoever took Chat from taking him."  I ranted.  I knew there was little I could do.

Adrien's POV

I ran down another pathway.  It ended in a dead end.  Whoever had brought me here, knew I sucked at mazes.  "I must've went down this path five times already."  I said to myself.  My miraculous was useless without Plagg.  The laugh came again.  "I will get out of here!"  I yelled towards it.  I went back down another path.  I hoped Y/n hadn't been caught and put here as well.  "Come on, just find something different."  I uttered quickly.

 I went left and then straight.  I saw a single paw print on the ground.  I went to it and looked around.  "What is this?"  I said slowly.  It was a wolfs print.  "Starfire?"  I whispered.  A low growl picked up.  I looked up to see something that looked like the 'Darksun' I'd made with Y/n.  There was no way that was real.  I took a few steps back before running.  I found a stick and turned just in time to block the Darksun from catching me.  It growled.  The laugh came again.  Now I really wished I had Plagg.  I quickly found a dead end.  I looked around.  Thinking quickly, I grabbed a handful of the vines and pushed my way up the wall.  The Darksun jumped for my leg but missed.  I found my way onto a stone part of the wall.  "I need to get out of here."  I said.  Night was falling.  

"Maybe by now, either Starfire or Ladybug found Plagg and took him to Master Fu."  I said.  Hopefully, things would change by the time the sun rose.