Chapter 20 (problem here...)

OMG I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SO LONG! My grades dropped and I could not use my school iPad so I had to get my grades up to get my tablet.

Your POV

Pop star ran towards me.  I jumped away as she ran past me.  Lord disguise came over.  "I thought you could use some help."  He said.  I nodded.  “Thanks. Chat noir and Ladybug haven’t shown up yet.  I don’t know why.” I said, turning to face Pop star. She yelled.  “Give me your miraculous’ now! Then maybe I’ll let you two become my biggest fans.”  She said. I rolled my eyes. “I think we’ll pass on that.” I said back to her. I looked at the school.  “I’ve got an idea, she if you can lead Pop star away and then meet me in the schools auditorium.” I said. Lord disguise nodded.  “Sure thing.” He said.

I put my sword back in it’s sheath and dashed down an alley. I found a door that was open and ended up in the gymnasiums locker room.  “Anyone here?” I said, hoping that Lord disguise wasn’t near with Pop star. “Starfire?” A voice said. I looked around. It was Ayla. I nodded. “Are you alone?”  I asked. Ayla stepped out of the locker. Other doors opened. I took note of who was here. Nate, Nino, Ayla, Adrien, but no Marionette. “Don’t worry, Lord disguise and I will fix this.”  I said. Ayla looked around. “What about a Chat noir and Ladybug?” She asked. I looked at the window, checking to see if I could spot Pop star. “I don’t know, they haven’t showed up yet.  But I’m sure they will.” I said.

I went to the door and opened it. “Look, follow me to the auditorium. Lord disguise and I have a plan to stop Pop star.” I said. Everyone nodded. The group followed me into the hallway.  I took my sword back out. When we reached the auditorium, I paused as I opened the door. My ears flicked toward the door. “Everyone hold up.” I said holding my hand out. “What is it?” Adrien asked. I tilted my head slightly to hear better.  “You all stay out here while I make sure it’s safe to go in, stay near the walls.” I said. Ayla nodded. “You heard Starfire, stay against the wall.” She motioned to the lockers. I nodded. “Shadow.” I said quickly. It still felt like I’d been covered in syrup.  “That’s so cool.” A voice said. I opened the auditorium door and crept in. My night vision turned on, letting me see the empty chairs. I could hear something still.

I looked around, my thirty seconds ran out. I walked down the aisle before pausing, there was definitely someone else in here.  It wasn’t Lord disguise either. “It’s okay, I’m not going to hurt any of you.” I said loud enough that my voice echoed back to me.  I looked around, now I could see students standing up and looking around. “It’s Starfire!” Someone said causing them all to look at me. “Did you already stop Pop star?”  Someone else asked. I shook my head. “No, not yet.” I said looking around. I opened the back door, letting the others in. I ran and jumped up on the stage.  “I saw Lord disguise on the scaffolding. I rolled my eyes. “Look, I know your all scared. But we need your help.” I started pausing.

Lord disguise jumped onto the stage.  “Pop star wants people to notice her. She wants fans. She won’t bother you if you pretend to be her fans. You just need to get her here, Lord disguise and I can take care of the rest.”  I said. There was a hesitation. “I know your worried. But trust us, Pop star won’t hurt any of you. All cares about is that her fans really want her.” I said. Everyone nodded, or seemed to. I went behind the stage and found the box of crafts for props.  I got the clear glue and walked over to the microphone, covering it in glue.

“When Pop star hears them, she’ll have no choice but to grab the microphone. Then her hand will be stuck and can’t use the beams, depending on which hand she uses to grab the microphone.”  I said. Lord disguise nodded. “Then we can grab the akuma.” He added. I nodded, forcing a smile. There would be a problem that Lord disguise hadn’t accounted for. “I hope Ladybug and Chat show up soon. Ladybug is the only one of us that can purify an akuma.” I added.