Chatper 24 (history lesson learned)

Your POV

Ayla wanted to meet me for some reason after school. Ayla was waiting near the museum entrance for me. "What did we need to meet here for Ayla?" I asked. Ayla grinned. "I can't just ask a friend to hang out?" She said. I rolled my eyes. "The history museum? That's a little strange, even for you." I said. Ayla sighed. "Fine... A new exhibit just opened and I wanted to check it out without looking out of place." Ayla said. I nodded.

"Was that so hard?" I teased. Ayla pulled me behind her. "So where's the new exhibit?" I asked. Ayla pointed to where a single person was standing. "Wow, such a crowd!" I said in a fake surprised voice. Ayla gave me a death glare. If looks could kill Ayla! We walked over to the showcase. It was a torn section of a scroll of some kind.

"Its said that scroll is the one thing that can bring back Queen Nefertiti." A voice said behind us. It was the person who had been standing there? He had a gold beetle broach. He smiled. "Your necklace looks a lot like hers." He said. I nodded. Of course it did, it was the same one. "I'm Ayla, this is y/n." Ayla said. I mentally face palmed. The boy nodded. "Anubis." He said. I smiled. "Like one of the Egyptian gods? The god of death?" I said.

Anubis nodded. "Exactly." He said. "Most people make fun of me for having such a weird name." Anubis said. I knew how he felt. "It's hard to deal with bullies. But don't let them see its working. That's what they want." I said. Anubis nodded. A/n sorry for the stupid name for the boy. I absolutely could not hear the dudes real names so...

The scroll was on the wall. I could make out a few familiar figures. "Hey Ayla, check this out. Don't these two look familiar to you?" I asked. Ayla squinted. "No way. There is no doubt that's Starfire and Ladybug. But why no Chat noir?" She asked. I laughed. "The miraculous of the Cat and the miraculous of the Ladybug go together but they were formed at different times. The miraculous of the Ladybug and wolf are the oldest miraculous' known." I said.

I looked at the scroll. It was actually papyrus paper. Ancient Egyptians used papyrus to write to each other. Anubis was watching me for some reason. "What?" I said, starting to get freaked out. "You know about the Wolf, Cat and Ladybug miraculous'?" He asked. I nodded. "The school I go to had a book on them. But Ayla knows more than I do. I just know the history, Ayla has the information on the present day ones." I explained nervously. Ayla smirked.

"Yeah. Chat noir, Ladybug and Starfire. It's all on my blog." Ayla said. I walked away to look around more. Anubis stormed past me. He's said something about the sun god, I couldn't quite hear well enough. Ayla came over to me. "I'm going to start filming. I'm sure the people on the blog will want to know about this!"

Ayla said. I nodded. "Hey you!" A guard called. "Get out of my way!" A chilling voice said. Someone wearing a pharaoh's mask shot bubbles and everyone. I ducked. Ayla was filming. "It's amazing. I'm here before Ladybug or any the others." Ayla said into her phone. I shook my head. Ayla was always going to get herself into trouble. I ran down a small hall. I could see the exit. I ducked behind a pillar. "Guys this is going to be tough." I said. Yin and Yang came out. "We're ready y/n." Yang said. I nodded. "Yin, Yang combine!" I said. I took my swords out since the area was small. The guy referred to himself as Pharaoh. Ayla looked over. She saw me. I deflected a bubble.

The mask on Pharaoh changed, allowing him to bend the bars. "Aww how sweet. Holding the door open." A voice said. It was Chat noir. Pharaoh grabbed Chat and swung him right into an open sarcophagus, closing the bars again.

Why was that thing open in the first place? I ran over to try and free Chat. The lid was heavier than I had thought. There was a scream. Pharaoh had grabbed Ayla. "I can walk on my own!" Ayla said. I managed to pry to lid open with my sword. Chat and I ran to catch up but Pharaoh closed the bars. I took a step back, trying to think. "He wants is queen back." I said. Chat looked confused. I sighed. That scroll Pharaoh took contains a spell. He needs a sacrifice to bring back Nefertiti. " I said. Chat nodded. "Cataclysm!" He said, breaking the bars. We ran out. Chat's miraculous beeped. "I've got a plan. But if it's going to work, Ladybug needs to be here too." I said. Chat nodded.

"Good, I'll be back as soon as my miraculous is charged again." He said, running off. I tried to find Pharaoh, it really wasn't hard. I crouched on a lamppost. "That's Ayla." A voice said. It was Ladybug. "I know. But I think I know what he wants her for." I said, jumping down. Ladybug waited. "He thinks that if he used one hundred mummies and a pure spirit that the sun god, Raja, will give back his princess. Queen Nefertiti." I said. Ladybug nodded.

Pharaoh set Ayla down. I used my whip to swap places with her. "You again?" Pharaoh asked when he turned back around. I growled, crouching down. Pharaoh laughed. I heard a hiss, Chat noir was back. I swung away and back to them. Ayla had ran off, but was probably still recording. Pharaoh was watching me in a weird way, what was with guys and doing that?

"My princess has come back." He said. "Princess Nefertiti. I beg for your hand in courtship once again." Pharaoh said. I growled. "The name is Starfire now, and as if I would marry someone who was JUST going to sacrifice an innocent person!" I said.

Pharaoh made a very mad sound. Ladybug and Chat looked confused. I rolled my eyes. Pharaoh tried to grab me but I leapt out of his immediate reach. I caught a glimpse of the beetle broach. I used my whip to trip Pharaoh and met up with Chat noir and Ladybug on the roof. I could tell they would need am explanation. I quickly gave them the sort version. " I think I have a plan" Chat said. I nodded.

"What is it?" Ladybug asked. "Starfire you pretend to give up. Make Pharaoh think that you want to marry him. Ladybug and I will take care of the mummies and then grab the akuma once we know what it is." Chat said. I nodded.

"He has a beetle shaped broach. I'm pretty sure that the akuma is in there." I said. I leapt down to start the plan. Pharaoh smirked. "Have you changed your mind, my princess?" A/n barf. He asked. I fought back a growl. I stood straight, nodding once. Pharaoh laughed and picked me up before I could do anything.

"We shall be married at once!" He declared. Pharaoh snapped his fingers. Nothing happened. I saw Chat sneaking up behind him. I used my sword and pried his hand open. Pharaoh growled. "You can not back out of our marriage!" He screamed. I let a low growl slip out. "Sorry, but I don't marry someone just because their bigger then I am." I said, a very poor retort. "Miraculous Ladybug!" A voice called. Ladybug had slipped the broach off.

Anubis turn back to normal. I picked his broach up and walked over to him. "What happened?" He said to his self. "You were akumatized. Your broach is good as new." I said handing it to him. Anubis seemed at a loss of words. "Y-your Nefertiti..." He said. I flinched slightly, when did my side get hurt? "I don't go by that name anymore. I answer to Starfire now, nothing else." I said as calmly as I could. Anubis nodded. "Starfire." He corrected himself. I forced a smile and swung onto a far roof.

Sorry this chapter is so short, I couldn't think of a good plot and didn't want to use the storyline from the series. The mummies were trapped in the bus still tho.

Also a few questions:

What should I refer to you guys as?

Do you have any questions about the book so far?

Anyone you want to see akumatized or have any ideas for one? Just send me a private message giving every little bit of info you can.

Want your OCS to appear in a chapter?

Should I make Chloe nice or not?

Any specific fluff moments you want to see between Chat and Starfire? Maybe Adrien and y/n?

Until next time?