Chapter 9 (the 'date')

A/n guys small problem.  I don't know how to write 'fluff'.  Any tips or tricks to do it?

I closed the door behind Ayla.  Yin and Yang came out of hiding.  "I can't believe she did that!"  I said.  Ayla completely embarrassed me, and she'd already put it up.  "Y/n, it can't be that bad."  Yin tried to say.  I looked out the window.  "I just can't understand why Ayla did that."  I said.  I went to the window.  I needed to go to Adrien house soon.  Something, I really hoped wouldn't be interrupted by Ayla's blog.  I sighed.  "I should be getting ready to go to Adrien's house."  I said.  Yang laughed.  "Yea, Don't want to be late for your date."  He said.  I didn't respond.  Yin half growled at him.  "Really?  That wasn't the right timing Yang."  She said.  I got dressed in a f/c dress, because it was nice and comfortable to walk in.  I put a head band to keep my h/c back and brushed it out.  Instead of the f/c flats that went with the dress, I put on my f/c sneakers.  

They matched a little bit.  I put my necklace on top of the dress.  I grabbed the f/c purse so I could hide Yin and Yang, just in case something happened.  "Okay.  Time to go."  I said.  Yin and Yang nodded, and went into the purse.  I grabbed the keys and locked the door behind me.    Not surprisingly, Adrien's house was huge.  The gate was closed.  "Hello?"  I called.  "Can I help you?"  A cracking voice said.   I found the box.  "Hi.  My name is Y/n.  Adrien invited me over so we could work on our art project."  I said into the speaker.  "Hold on."  The same voice said.  There was a short beeping sound.  The gate opened slightly.  "You can come in."  The voice said.  "Thank you."  I said into the box.  I slipped through the gate and closed it again.  I went to the door, it was open too.  The inside was grander than the outside.  "Hey Y/n!"  Adrien voice called.  I saw him coming down the stairs.  "Hi Adrien."  I said.  He smiled, seeing how I was dressed.  "Don't take this the wrong way.  I haven't washed clothes and this is really comfortable."   I said quickly. Adrien nodded.  "I'll show you where my room is."  He said.  

I followed him up the stairs and to another hallway.  Adrien's room was about as big as my living room, maybe bigger.  "This place is massive."  I said.  Adrien rubbed the back of his head.  "Yea.. so I have paper and everything we need to start the sketch and the model.  I was thinking we could make it out of clay and then paint it."  He said.  I nodded.  "Sounds good."  I saw the paper and supplies sitting next to two pillows on the floor.  "The pillows were my dad's idea."  He explained.  "Oh."  Was all I said.  We sat on the pillows and started drawing the individual parts of our animal.  "I was thinking that it's eyes could be different colors.  The left one can be a bright blue, and right one can be dark blue."  Adrien suggested.  I nodded and write the notes down.  "Ok.  Maybe we can have the body two different colors.  They can be opposites but are still in harmony.  Like red and blue."  I said.  Adrien nodded.  "Or black and white."  He added.  I froze.  "Where'd you get that idea?"  I asked.  Adrien rubbed his head again.  "Um, sort of your necklace.  It's yin and yang.  The colors are complete opposites but they still create harmony, just like you said."  Adrien states.  I nodded.  "Your the first person to notice my necklace."  I said.  Adrien shrugged again.

 "Just observant, I guess."  I nodded.  I noticed a small white right on his finger.  

I didn't mention the ring in case that made Adrien think I noticed too many things.  "Okay, we have to colors down, but now we need to start on the model itself.  I think we could start with a cat form and then add some wolf like details.  We can then make sure it's the right way and add the feathered wings."  I said.  Adrien took out several bags of clay.  I started on the cat form.  I had to restart twice because I messed the legs up.  "That looks good."  Adrien said.  I smiled.  "Thanks.  Now let's see what we can do with the wolf details."  I said.  Adrien had been working on wolf ears and tail.  "These are pretty good."  I said.  I could swear I saw Adrien blush.  I carefully molded the ears and tail onto the clay cat.  "Ok, now we just need the wings."  I said.  I got an idea.  "I know, we each can do one wing.  I'll make one and you do one.  We can do them differently but around the same size." I said.  

Adrien nodded.  "Sounds cool."  He said.  I made a clay ball for each of us.  I started to make a feathered angles wing.  "I'll do the right wing and you do the left.  We can paint them to match the eyes, or the body."  Adrien said.  I nodded.  Adrien looked like he was doing a dragon type wing.  "I didn't think you would be so gentle with clay, Y/n."  Adrien said after a while.  I turned away, like I was getting something and blushed.  "Thanks Adrien."  I said.  There was a gagging sound.  Adrien was suddenly really into the wing he was making.  I layered the feathers so the wing would hold up when we added it so they clay cat.  "Okay, I'm done."  Adrien said.  He held a dragons wing up.  The scales were already carved into it.  "That's really amazing Adrien."  I said.  Adrien blushed slightly.  I pretended not to notice.  "Thanks.  How's yours coming?"  He asked.

 I held up my nearly done angles wing.  "I'm layering the feathers so it doesn't break."  I said.  "That looks really good."  Adrian said.  "Thanks."  I replied.  The last thing I needed to do was added the last few feathers.  "Done!"  I said proudly.  I helped Adrien put his wing on first.  We put a small wooden rod through it so it would stay the right shape.  My wing went on next.  "Ok, now we just need to wait for it to dry."  Adrien said.  I started to clean up the paper and put them in a pile.  Adrien carefully put the clay model on a nightstand, under a lamp.  He turned the lamp on.  I set the paint aside and started to put the leftover clay into their bags.  Once everything was away I stood up.  "The clay will take a while to dry.  I should get home."  I said.  Adrien nodded.  "It's pretty late.  You could stay the night.  I wouldn't feel right letting you walk home."  Adrien said.  "I think I'll be ok."  I said.  I put the last paper on the table.  "It wouldn't be a problem."  He insisted.  I hesitated before nodding.  "Okay, but my clothes are at my house."  I said.  

"I can get someone to drop by."  Adrien said.  I smiled.  I ended up sharing the bed with Adrien.  I'd insisted that I would mind the floor.  But Adrien said it was no problem.  There was a sort of awkward moment.  I set my purse next to the bed and tried to sleep.

Third POV

Yin and Yang snuck out of your purse and found their way to the kitchen.  "It's late, but I'm hungry.  I'm sure nobody will notice if we had a small snack."  Yang said.  Yin wasn't convinced.  "Fine, but we should be quick."  She said, giving in.  They went to the kitchen to find a certain black cat kwami raiding the fridge of cheese.  He heard them coming and gasped, making the cheese fall.  "Plagg?" Yin asked.  The black cat squinted.  "Yin?  Yang?  What are you two doing here?"  He asked.  "Wait... that means."  Yang started.

 Plagg half nodded.  "We can't tell them.  It will put them both in danger."  Yin said quickly.  They all nodded.  Plagg picked up his cheese and let Yin and Yang take some ham.  They all went back to where you and Adrien were sleeping.  While in your sleep, you turned to your side.  Adrien woke up and looked at you.  He could see tears threatening to come.  Adrien put his arm around your waist and went back to sleep.  You calmed down and easily fell back into a deep sleep again.  The three kwamies shared a smile.  Plagg grabbed Adrien's phone and took a picture of you two sleeping.  He made sure the flash was on low.