Chapter 11 (heart breaker)

3rd POV

Jacob stormed off.  He wiped at the tears that were threatening to fall.  A voice came.  "Such sorrow!  Easy prey for my akuma.  Go!  Darken his heard!"  Hawkmoth said.  An akuma flew over to were Jacob was sitting.  It's flew into the rose, akumatizing the boy instantly. "Hello, Heart breaker.  My name is Hawkmoth.  Such a shame that girl turned down you, a perfectly suitable boy for her.  I can give you powers to take your revenge and make her love you.  You just need to give me the miraculous' from Chat noir, Ladybug and Starfire."  Hawkmoth said.  "Yes Hawkmoth, I will not fail you."  'Heart breaker said.  His clothes were now black and blood red, the rose turned into a wand with a rose head at its tip.

Your POV

I was waiting for everyone else to finish eating so Adrien and I could head to art.  Today we were supposed to start an explanatory statement about our creature.  Adrien had said he had a few ideas and would tell me there.  Finally everyone finished.  There were loud screams.  I groaned inwardly.  Someone wearing all black and red broke through the wall.  "I am Heart breaker!  You all will know how I feel!"  He said.  He flicked his wand at Ayla and Nino, who were about to kiss.  They broke apart.  "I hate you!"  Ayla screamed at Nino.  Nino retaliated.  

"Your the worst human being ever!"  He screamed back.  I grabbed Ayla.  "Come on.  You know that's not true."  I said to her quickly.  "This isn't you Ayla."  I said quickly.  Ayla fought against my hold, but I was stronger. I forced her into a janitors closet.  Adrien was doing to same with Nino.  "You!"  A booming voice said.  Heart breaker was pointing his wand directly at me.  I ducked to avoid being blasted.  "Time to fight."  I said under my breath.  Heart breaker threw the tables out of his way.  He grabbed my arm.  "You will go on a date with me!  You will be mine!"  He said.  I struggled to pull my arm out.  

There was a cracking sound.  I screamed slightly.  My other hand had been squished.  Luckily my hand only seemed to be sprained and not broken.  "Hey!  Put her down!"  A voice said.  Adrien threw a random lunch tray at Heart breaker.  The tray hit him in the chest.  It startled Heart breaker enough that he dropped me.  I got away from his as fast as I could.  Adrien ran over to help me get up.  "How's your hand?"  He asked.  Adrien felt my hand.  I winced.  "I don't think it's broken."  He said.  A bright red beam hit Adrian into the wall.  I went to see of he was alright.  Adrien stood up and looked at me.  But his eyes weren't green anymore, they were bright red.  "Adrien?"  I said.  

He growled.  "Get away from me!  I never want to see you again!"  He yelled.  I took a step back, my eyes pricking.  I turned and ran.  Heart breaker was just getting up.  "I will find you!"  He screeched.  Heart breaker was faster than me.  He was about to grab me when something wrapped around me waist.  I was flung up to a roof top.  Ladybug jumped in front of me.  "Ladybug!"  I said, hoping I sounded like a fan.  "You okay?"  She asked.  I nodded, still holding my hand against my chest.  "Why is that guy after you?  Do you know?"  She asked quickly.  "I think that's Jacob.  He asked me on a date but I said no as kindly as I could.  He must have still been hurt."  I said.  Ladybug nodded.  "Okay, that'll help a lot.  Where do you live?  It'll be safer for you to be as far as possible from here."  Ladybug said.  I told her my address.  I had to keep my eyes closed the whole time.  Ladybug set me in my open window, I'd forgotten to close it.  "Stay here."  She said.  "Thank you."  I said back.

 Ladybug swung away.  I went to the bathroom to wrapped my hand up.  I made sure I could still use it through the bandages.  Yin and Yang came out of my bag.  "Are you sure you can still fight Y/n?"  Yin asked.  I nodded.  "Yea, as long as it doesn't take too long."  I said.  Yin nodded.  "Okay.  Yin, let's light up!"  I said, transforming into Starfire.  I used my whip to get back to the school.  Ladybug was dodging red beams.  "Need some help?"  I called.  I used my whip to snap the wand out of Heart breakers hand.  He grabbed for it.  "Thanks!"  Ladybug said as I landed next to her.  "So what's the story?"  I asked.  Ladybug and I jumped away as Heart breaker tried to ram us.  "His name was Jacob.  He asked a girl out and she declined.  I'm assuming he grabbed for her but her hand got hurt."  Ladybug said.

 I nodded, both to show I understood and because she was correct.  "Where is she now?"  I asked.  "I brought her to her house.  Have you seen Chat by any chance?"  She added.  I shook my head.  Something black flew at Ladybug.  She flew back. "Ladybug!"  I said. There was a dark laugh.  Someone in a black suit jumped in front of me.  "Chat?"  I asked.  His emerald eyes were bright red, just like Adrian's were.  "Oh no."  I whispered.   Chat kicked his foot.  I righted myself and avoided falling off.  I helped Ladybug up.  "Chats been hit by one of those beams.  I think his akuma is in his wand.  He has to wait to blast again, like it needs to reload."  I said.  Ladybug nodded.  

"And what about Chat?"  She asked.  I held back a whine.  "I'll take him.  You just need to focus on getting the akuma."  I said.  Ladybug nodded.  Chat tried to jumped after her but I launched both of us to the ground.  "Chat noir!  Snap out of it!  Please!"  I said quickly.  Chat threw me off of him.  I landed on my injured hand.  I couldn't hold back a yelp of pain.  

"Is the puppy hurt?"  Chat said.  It didn't even sound like him.  It was like his voice had gotten deeper.  I stood up and lashed my whip at Chat.  I managed to wrap it around his hand.  Chat grabbed my whip and pulled it back, taking me with it.  Chat noir held me down before I could get up.  "I've always wondered what would happen if I did this to a person."  He said.  "Cataclysm."  He said evily.  I pushed his hand back.  Eventually, I had no choice.  I kicked my knee, making Chat fall off me.  "Serves you right for holding me down like that."  I said.  

A/n yes, yes you did kick him in the groin.  I held Chat back as his Cataclysm wore off, he jad touched a stone on the road.  Chat struggled against my grip.  I brought him to the other side of the street.  "Miraculous Ladybug!"  A voice called out.  I looked up to see ribbons flowing everywhere.  Chat went limp for a few seconds.  I dropped to my knees, to make sure he was ok.  Chat looked around.  I sighed, his eyes were green again.  "Starfire?  What happened?"  He said.  "The akumatized person must have hit you.  You tried to prevent me and Ladybug from stopping him.  I told her to take care of Heart breaker and that I'd hold you off.  You tried to your Cataclysm on me."  I whispered the last part.