Chapter 6 (study time)

Your POV

I went into one of the stalls.  I unzipped my backpack and let Yin and Yang come out.  "How do I find that video Ayla put up?"  I asked them.  Yin shrugged.  I half groaned.  "There was a library near the apartment, I'll check after school."  I said.  Yang looked confused.  "What it is Yang?"  I asked.  He snapped out of it.  "It's nothing."  He said.  I nodded, unsure if it really was.  I zipped my backpack up again and went to first period.  Mrs. Kandy was a few minutes late so I wasn't technically late either.  I sat down just as she came into the room.  Adrien turned to me.  "You were almost late."  He whispered.  

"I know.  Guess I was lucky this time."  I muttered back.  Adrien faced the teacher.  "Ok, today class we will be heading to the library so you can look though some of the online books."  She said.  Yes.  I can check what Ayla put up.  I thought.  I hadn't been to the schools library yet.  I stayed close behind Ayla and Adrien.  The computers were almost outnumbered two to one.  Students had to spilt into pairs.  Luckily someone was absent, I got a computer to myself.  I looked up Ayla's 'Ladyblog' and made an account under the name 'Starfire14'.  Nobody would question if it was the real one or not.. or they might.  I found Ayla's video and watched it.  The video started when Chat noir and Ladybug started to fight Stone cutter.  It moved like Ayla was trying to get closer but not be seen.  It showed me swinging in and crushing a mini Stone cutter that was going to attack Chat.  It blanked out for a few seconds, which might have been after I saved her from being squashed by a car, and showed me using my 'light beam'.  

After the video showed a few photos.  There was one of me on the lightpost.  One of them showed me in the mini Stone cutters fist.  I looked at the comments and started to put my own in.  'I hope she's ok.  Those things looked really strong.  If this new girl can still stand after that, I think she'll be a good help to Chat noir and Ladybug.'  I clicked the enter button.  A ping from Ayla's phone announces to everyone that it on and she got the message.  I quickly closed the 'Ladyblog' and went onto a random book to make it seem like I was reading.  The bottom of the screen showed 'Ayla has tagged you in a comment.'  I clicked it.  Ayla had tagged me saying 'I know.  She stopped me from being crushed by a car.  That's why the video blacked out for a while.  By the way, you wouldn't happen to know her?  You have her name as your user.'  I half smiled.  I wrote back 'no, but I wish I did.  You do kinda know me in real life though Ayla.'  I clicked enter.  I closed out of the tab just as Ayla leaned over to see my screen.  "Whatcha doing?"  She asked.  I tried to keep a straight face.  "Looking at a book."  I said in the same tone she had used.  Ayla showed me her phone, my comment on it.  

"This was you wasn't it?"  She asked.  I shook my head.  "Sorry, I'm not telling you my username just yet.  Your going to spam me everyday."  I said, the last part was probably true.  Ayla frowned.  "Ayla sit back down!"  Mrs. Kandy said.  Ayla sat back at her computer, farthest away from mine.  I smirked.  I had a way to mess with Ayla now.  "Ayla tagged you in a comment.'  I rolled my eyes.  I clicked the message.  'I'll pm you.  I'm going to find out who you are.'  She'd put.  "You can try."  I put in response.  I clicked back onto the book and started to read it.  Coincidentally I'd clicked one with the title of 'The story of the eight miraculous holders'.  It seemed to weird that I'd clicked it.  I opened the page and started to read.

 "The eight miraculous are a source of great power.  Only the eight greater known ones are listed.  These are the cat miraculous, the ladybug miraculous, the bee miraculous, the fox miraculous, the wolf miraculous, the panther miraculous, the turtle miraculous and the chameleon miraculous.  There are a few more that have so little known that we have only been able to find out their names.  The pegasus miraculous, and the butterfly miraculous for example.  As far as we know, all the miraculous' are in hiding."  The first statement said.  The book was published over two decades ago.  

I could name four that were currently being used.  The story went on to details of how the miraculous holders used them.  "Each miraculous gave the user the ability to somewhat become the animal the miraculous was based on.  The panther miraculous let its user have great reflexes and skill when jumping from high places.  The cat miraculous let its user gain cat-like reflexes.  Not too much is known about the abilities each miraculous grants because none of the miraculous holders have ever straight out said what their miraculous did."  The next paragraph stated.  

I clicked the 'checkout' button and went back onto the 'Ladyblog' to see what had been posted from the start.  It went back almost a decade.  Chat noir and Ladybug were only the most recently spotted miraculous holders, now including Starfire.  I looked at each of the uploads.  Most of them seemed to be from only Ayla.  Soon the students were called up to get the book, or books, they checked out.  Mine was announced first.  Causing the whole library to look at me.  I picked up the book quickly and sat back down.  I turned the computer off and opened the book so I could continue reading.  "Miraculous holders can be either good or evil.  Most of them, as far as we know, have used their abilities for good uses.  They all have one common goal.  To stop Hawkmoth from destroying the world."  I stopped reading.  If hawk moth had been around for so long, how come nobody's come close to defeating him?  Maybe their were multiple Hawkmoths.  If that was the case why didn't they change the name?  I skimmed the next couple chapters.

 There was no leads as to the identity of Hawkmoth.  I sighed and kept reading the book until someone tapped my shoulder.  I looked up, it was Adrien.  The library was almost completely empty.  "Class ended three minutes ago."  He said.  I smiled.  "I guess I was really into the book."  I said back.  Adrien smiled.  "You didn't even answer when we tried talking to you."  Adrien added.  "I didn't?"  I asked.  Adrien shook his head.  "Must have been really into the book."  I repeated.  Adrien and I walked to the next class, science.  The teacher was gone so the whole class was talking.  Ayla was sitting at a open table, watching the door.  She waved when me and Adrien came in.  "What's she doing with MY soon to be boyfriend?"  A voice said.  It was Chloe, no doubt about that.  I ignored her and sat next to Ayla.  "I see you got away from that book."  She said.  I half laughed.  "Yea, it happens sometimes.  I get into a book and it's like everything else disappears.  Even the sound, it'll just be what happening in the book."  I said.  Ayla nodded.  Adrien looked around the room.  "No teacher?"  He asked.  I shrugged.  The whole period was just everyone talking about random things.

 Next was lunch.  I could smell the syrup.  At the table Ayla was bugging me about how fast I was walking.  "What was that even Y/n?  It's like... I don't know what it was like."  She said for the fifth time.  "I told you, I could smell the syrup.  I love pancakes."  I repeated.  Marri wasn't here today.  I was sitting next to Adrien.  I tried to ignore the looks I could feel Ayla giving me.  

I looked up to see that Chloe had cornered Nino. "What do you think your doing?"  She said.  Nino seemed to have just tried to get past her.  "Your supposed to let me past first."  Chloe ranted.  Adrien and Ayla noticed now.  "She's rude to everyone for no reason."  I growled, getting up.  Adrien had a 'where-have-I-heard-that-before' face.  I walked over to Chloe.  "Hey, Don't talk to him like that."  I said.  Chloe turned.  "This doesn't concern you.  Stay out of this nerd!"  She said.  I growled.  "It started to concern me when you picked on one of my friends!"  I said back. There were some 'ohs' from everyone watching.  

Chloe huffed and turned away.  I turned to Nino.  "You good?"  I asked.  He nodded.  "Thanks Y/n."  He said.  I nodded and walked back to the table.  "Dam girl.  That was the bravest thing I've seen you do."  Ayla said.