Chapter 34 (????)

Your POV (Sorry possibly of this being a spoiler if the episode has not aired when this chapter is posted)

I opened my eyes slowly. I could see two other people here. I looked at my hands, one was black and the other was white. "Who are you?" A voice asked. I looked up. One person was wearing a completely black outfit, the other black and red. "I'm......I don't remember. I don't even remember my own name." I said slowly. The cat-boy closed his eyes.

"I don't either." He said. The other girl woke up. "But It looks like we all come from the same costume party." The boy said. We all reached for something we were wearing. The boy looked at his ring. The girl reached for her earrings. I touched the charm around my neck. "Your stuff is beeping too?" I said slowly. The boy nodded. "Maybe we all shop at the same jewelry store." He said, in a joking tone. I smiled slightly. "Are we supposed to know each other?" The girl asked. I shrugged. "I wouldn't be surprised if we did." The boy said. A light blinded me for a few seconds. I looked around again. The girl screamed. "There's bugs, or mice! Bug-mice!" She said, pointing at the floor. There were four creatures on the elevator floor. They all got up.

"I'm really hungry." The pure black one said. It had green eyes. The boy picked him up. "What are you things?" He asked. The girl took a breath. "What was this thing doing in my earrings?" She asked. The red and black one got up. "I'm not a thing. I'm- I don't even know what I am. But I know that I'm really hungry." It said. The girl picked it up. I looked at the other two. They were similar, one was all white with little black appears around it and the other was the inverted version. They looked around. I picked them up carefully. The elevator moved.

The ceiling started to cave in. "What now?" The girl asked, her voice shaky. The things floated up and went through the door. The red one appeared for a second before the doors opened. We climbed out as the elevator roof caved in, the doors closed. "That was really close." I said. We sprinted down the stairs. "The exit is blocked, we'll have to find another way out." The boy said. His green eyes looked worried. The elevator door started to look like someone was punching it. The boy grabbed my hand and dragged me and the other girl into a bathroom. It was the girls bathroom. The girl reached into her purse. "Whatever that thing is, it sure has it in for us." The boy said. I looked around. "We still have our phones!" The girl said. I looked in my purse and found a phone. It was locked. "Your phones are locked too?" I asked. The two of them nodded. The girl pulled out a card from her purse. "Marionette. My name is Marionette Dupen-Chan." She said. The boy reached into his pocket. "Adrien Agreste." He said, bowing slightly.

I looked in my purse, pulling out a card as well. "Y/n m/n l/n." I said. Adrien bowed again. "Nice to meet you, y/n." He said. Before I could say anything else, the red thing peeked through the door. It was weird that they could go through the walls. "That thing is coming this way." It said. We all ended up in the last stall. Somehow there was enough room to move. There was about fifteen stalls. The door opened. Stalls started to bang open. The girl tapped my shoulder and pointed to the air vents. I nodded and reached up to take the vent cover off.

We crawled through the vent just in time, the stall's door that we were in slammed open as Adrien and I got in completely. "Wow, Marionette, y/n. You two seem to have the right ideas at the right time." Adrien said. Marionette swallowed. "I hope so." She said, I nodded at the comment. My voice might shake if I spoke, and give us away to that thing that was after us. Marionette opened the other side of the vent. We ended up in a stairwell. Marionette jumped down first. Adrien went second. I started climbing out. Adrien reached up to help me get down. I slipped, sending us both tumbling to the ground. I was on top of Adrien. I backed up. "Sorry." We said at the same time. "Sorry." I repeated, too softly. I felt my cheeks heat up. Adrien laughed slightly. I laughed a little too.