Chapter 4 (Starfires big meeting pt 1)

Ayla was the first to find me.  "Y/N!"  She called.  I watched her run up to me.  "Yea?  What was that all about.  I heard screaming?"  I said.  Ayla was jumping up and down.  "There's a new hero!  She saved me from being crushed by a car!"  She said.  I had to act shocked.  "What?  Why were you out there?"  I asked.  Ayla shrugged.  "I heard a new voice.  She looked like a wolf.  Chat noir called her Starfire.  Look!"  She said.  Ayla held a brightly lit photo for me to see.   It was me when I was using my 'light beam".  "Doesn't she look amazing?"  She asked.

 I had to keep from blushing.  "Yea."  Was all I got out.  Adrien came over.  "There you two are.  Did you see the new girl?  The light thing was awesome!"  He said.  I followed my eyes.  "I'd like to see this light thing."  I said sarcastically.  Adrian rubbed the back of his neck.  "Well, I didn't really see the whole thing.  Just the end of it.  It looked like she blinded Stone cutter."  He said.  I didn't say anything.  "Um.. we should get to class guys."  I said.  Ayla and Adrien nodded.  I felt my hair being tugged.  It was Yang.  "Nice job."  He whispered.  I nodded.   The next class was geometry.  The most boring subject ever.  A/N sorry if you like math :)  The teacher called Mr. Shipkowski.  He was an older man and was balding.  Mr. Ship is a real person, a real math teacher btw.  He sounded genuinely interested in what he was saying.  

I went to my locker quickly and snuck Yin a piece of bread I still had somehow.  I got to class with seconds to spare.  I ended up sitting in the back left corner, right next to the window.  Half of the class I spent looking out of the window.  I knew this lesson already.  "Your done already?"  Ayla asked me after class.  I nodded.  "I know this lesson.  Remember, I spent a lot of my time reading?"  I said in a weird voice.  Ayla laughed.  I half laughed too.  After school let out, I talked to Ayla, Nino, Adrien and Marri.  They all were really nice to let me into their group.  A long black car pulled up.  Adrien sighed.  "Well, cya guys tomorrow."  He said before getting in.  I thought I saw Sam but couldn't get close enough to make sure.  "Y/N, I'm having a sleepover today if you want to come."  Marri said.  I nodded.  "Sure, but what's a sleepover?"  I said, just to mess with them.  Ayla and Mari gasped.  

"You don't know what a sleepover is?"  Ayla said.  I laughed.  "I'm kidding, of course I know what a sleepover is.  I'm was joking, I'll go.  Just tell me where I need to go."  I said.  I saw Marri sigh in relief.  "It'll be at around 6:00 to start.  We'll play games and maybe watch some movies."  She said.  Six?  I'd have to sneak out to see Ladybug and Chat then.  I thought.  "Okay, got it.  I'll be there."  I said.  I turned and made sure my backpack was closed all the way.  I sprinted to my apartment.  I got there in less time than this morning.  

Yin and Yang came out of my backpack when I tossed it onto the couch.  "A sleepover?  But Y/N, you have a meeting with Chat noir and Ladybug at eight o' clock tonight."  Yang said.  I gave them some fish that were in the fridge.  "I know, but it would have been rude to, so 'no', I'll be able to sneak out anyways.  I got this."  I said.  I started to get ready even though it was only about four o clock.  I got a smaller bag with some f/c slippers and f/c pajamas.  I brushed my h/l h/c out.  I let it stay down.  I took a shower, washing my hair twice.  As I started to warm up something to eat, Yin and Yang scattered.  "Someone's coming!"  Yang said.  I waited for the person to knock on the door.  "Who is it?"  I asked.  "It's someone."  The voice said.  I opened the door, not taking the deadbolt off.

 I saw brown hair  "Ayla?"  I asked.  "Y/N, please open the door."  She said.  I disarmed the deadbolt.  Ayla came in, looking around.  "Nice place."  She said.  I shrugged.  "It's home."  I said, dropping onto the couch.  I saw Yin and Yang hiding by the TV.  I motioned for them to hide again.  Ayla sat on the couch.  "Well I came over to see if you needed anything."  She said. "I'm pretty much all set here."  I said.  Ayla laughed once.  "How are you able to afford this anyways?  Your the only fourteen year old that I know that's living by themselves."  She said, honestly curious.  I looked out the window.  My eyes pricked, but no tears came out.  "Y/N?  Y/N!  Oh, I'm so sorry!  You don't have to say anything."  She said.  I took a deep breath.

 "It's okay.  The story is a little.."  My voice trailed off.  Ayla looked like she was going to cry.  "I'll go.  See you at six Y/n."  She said, closing the door.  I took the microwave mac n cheese out.  I ate half of it before putting it back in the fridge.  "What wrong?"  Yin asked.  I stared out the window.  "Do you two know how I got you?"  I asked.  They shook their heads.  "It was my fifth birthday, I'll be fifteen in a few months.  My brother took me to get something to celebrate, since our parents were away for work.  After I bought two cupcakes, I saw a old man.  He looked homeless.  I brought him some food and water.  I gave him the rest of the money and he gave me the box you two came from.  After that... my brother came. The man disappeared and a thunderous sound echoed through the air.  He brother fell, he was eleven, he would be nearlt eighteen now.  He told me to go to the airport, to run and not look back.  I looked back though.  He was on the ground and bleeding.  I didn't look back after that.  I got onto the plane, and landed here.  Someone watched me until today.  I only just decided to open the box because it reminded me too much of my old life."  I said, taking a few deep breaths.  Yin and Yang cuddled into my chest.  

I gave an effort to smile.   "Now that I have you two, it almost makes everything worth it."  I said.  I looked at the time.  It was five thirty.  I got up.  "I should get going."  I said.  Yin and Yang slipped into a pocket in my clothes.  I'd put on simple sweat clothes. It took a while to find Marri's house.  I knocked on the door.  There were voices and giggles.  The door opened.  "Hey, Y/n.  Marri said.  "Hi."  I said back.  Marri walked away, I closed the door behind me.  Ayla came over.  "Your early."  She said.  I shrugged.  "It took a while to find this place.  I got a head start."  I told her.  Ayla nodded.  I could tell she felt bad for before.  "So is anyone else coming?"  I asked.  Marri shook her head.  "No, it's just us."  She said.  I nodded.  We walked into the living room.  "So what are we doing first?"  Ayla asked.  Marri gave a devilish smiled.  "Truth or Dare."  She said in a deep voice.  I smiled.  I loved this game.  "Ok, I'll go first.  Marri said.  I nodded with Ayla.  "Y/n, truth or dare?"  I pretended to think about it.  "Dare."  I said simply.  "I dare you to... let us do your hair."  She said.  Ayla laughed.  I rolled my eyes.  "Fine.  Just not braids." I said.  There was a small groan.  I half smiled.  I knew they were going to do that.  

I ended with my hair in a small pony tail, but with a lot of barrettes in it.  "Okay, my turn."  I said.  "Ayla, truth or dare."  I asked.  "Truth."  She said.  "Do you have a crush on someone?"  I asked.  She blushed slightly.  "Oh, she definitely does."  Marri said.