Chapter 12 ('forgiven')

Your POV

Chat looked shocked. I swore I could see tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry, Starfire. I wasn't in my right mind." He said. I nodded. I looked at my hand. "I did that didn't I?" He asked. I shook my head. "No, I fell swinging over here. I didn't get a good grip on a building." I lied. Chats ring beeped. "You should be going." I said, standing up. Chat stood up, nodding. "Before I do." He said. I froze as Chat hugged me. "I really am sorry." He said. I hugged him back with one arm. His ring beeped again. Chat pulled back. "Until next time, Starfire." He said. Chat used his baton to get away before he de-transformed. Ladybug swung over. "You sure your okay? I saw that fall, it looked pretty bad." She said. I took a deep breath and nodded. "Don't worry. I'll be fine." There was a beeping sound. "You should go, I'll make sure everything is back as it should." I said.

Ladybug nodded, using her yo-yo to swing away. Almost as soon as she left, Ayla came out running with her phone. "I missed it!" She said. Ayla saw me there still. "Starfire! Can you wait for a second?" She asked. I pretend I didn't know her and nodded. "Sure." I said slowly. "My name is Ayla, I have a blog and would love an interview." She said. I nodded. "Sure. I'd be happy to an interview, but some other time." I said Ayla jumped up and down. She saw my hand. "What happened?" She said. I looked away. "While we were fight Heart breaker.

Chat noir jumped in front of me. He got hit and started attacking Ladybug and I." I lied quickly. "But I held him off so Ladybug could get Heart breakers akuma." I added. Ayla took a step back and snapped a photo of me. "By the way, I think you little blog is wonderful. Like you said, 'you know me outside of the blog'." I said quoting her message. Ayla jumped again. "I knew it was you!" She screamed. I pretended my miraculous had beeped. "I've got to go. By the way, I know your worried about your friend. She's okay. Ladybug got her away from Heart breaker. I think she'll show up to ask what happened." I said.

Ayla nodded. I used my whip and swing away. I went back to me apartment. Someone was on the couch. "Chat?" I asked. "Starfire! What are you doing here?" He said. I had to got out of this. "I wanted to make sure the girl was okay. I guess you were thinking the same thing." I said. Chat nodded. I heard Yang in the bathroom. "Okay, I'll let you check on her. See you next time Kitty!" I said, swinging back out the window. I made sure Chat wasn't looking and slipped into the bathroom. "Yin, dim it down." I whispered.

Yin fell into my hand. "That was really brave Y/n." She said. I nodded. "I know, but Chat's still here. I need you two to stay quite." I whispered. Yang nodded, taking his sister. I went out of the bathroom, as if I was doing something else in there. Chat stood up hearing the door. I pretended to only have heard him stand up. I walked slowly to the corner. "Chat noir?" I asked. He nodded. "How are you feeling?" He asked. "Good. Though I'm sure I won't be able to help Adrien." I said. Chat held my hand in his. "It doesn't seem to be broken." He said. I nodded. That's almost exactly what Adrien had said before he got blasted. I thought. I pretended to not know what happened. "Is Jacob back to normal?" I asked. Chat nodded. "He'll be fine. But he might want to apologize to you." Chat said. I nodded. Chat stood up. "Well, lets hope this doesn't happen often." Chat said. I half smiled. "Bye Chat noir!" I said as he swung away.

I closed the window and closed the curtain. I collapsed into the couch. Yin and Yang came out. "I don't think you should go back to school Y/n." Yin said. I shook my head and sat up. "I-I should. Or else Ayla will come here. She has a nose for things like Chat coming to my house." I said. Yin and Yang went to the fridge. They took a cold piece of bread out. I waited for them to finish. "Yin, I think you should stay here. Yang can stay with me. If anything happens, you'll be weak still and I'd have to leave to switch." I said. Yin nodded. "I'll leave you some food so you can eat." I said. Yang went back into my bag. I stood up. I took my time getting back to school. Class was just getting back to normal. Someone the kids started to gather around me. "Y/n, are you okay?" Someone said. "Yes, I'm fine. Look, I've got to get to art." I said, trying to move past everyone.

The crowd of kids moved away to show Adrien there. He looked shocked. "Adrien!" I said, quickly getting to him. I gave him an one armed hug. He hesitated before hugging back. "Are you ok Y/n?" He said. I nodded. "What about you? You got blown into the wall pretty hard." I said. That seemed to spark something. "Look, Y/n. I'm sorry about what I said. I-I swear I didn't mean anything." He said. I nodded, pulling back a little more. Adrien pulled me by my good hand to class. Once we were in, there were cheers. I couldn't stop a blush from forming. Adrien rolled his eyes and got us to our seats. There was a paper that was full of quickly scribbled down words. "Are these the notes you were talking about?" I asked, looking at the paper. "Y-Yea. I was thinking we could make it so the body was black on one side and white on the other. We could make part of the black with some white and vise versa." Adrien said.

I nodded. "That's a great idea, Adrian." I said. Adrien shrugged. "Yea, thanks. Do you think you can still come over tonight? If your arm isn't bothering you so much." He said. I smiled. "Sure, I can come over again. I'm sure my arm won't bother me so much. It's not broken." I said. Adrien nodded. I looked through the notes, adding little things here and there.

I finally got away during math. My arm was starting to bug me. Ayla raises her hand. "Mr. I think Y/n need to go to the nurse." She said. The teacher nodded. Ayla walked me to the nurse. "Thanks for that." I said. Ayla nodded. I followers her to the nurses office. I ended up being sent home. Ayla told me all about her talk with 'Starfire'. I nodded. "She sounds really nice. I'm sure your blog will just explode." I said. Ayla nodded. "And get this. You know how I told you that there was someone with her name as their user? Well she told me it was her!" Ayla said. I tried to looked shocked. We got to my house eventually.