Chapter 28 (how the turns have tabled)

(Your POV)

I met Ayla and Marionette in front of my apartment. "Okay, I'm ready." I said. Ayla nodded. "Great. I'm sure Alix will appreciate the extra support y/n." Ayla said. Alix had invited pretty much everyone to her skate competition. I took my phone out. 'Hey, Adrien. Are you ready to go?' I sent. 'Sorry y/n. My dad said I can't go to the rink.' Adrien sent a few moments later. I looked up. "What is it y/n?" Marri asked. "Adrien can't come, his dad won't let him." I said. I took a breath. "I think I'm going to spend the day with Adrien. You two go ahead. It's not fair that Adrien has to stay alone all day." I said. Ayla nodded, a sneaky smile on her face. "Sure, y/n." She said.

I couldn't help but blush slightly. I sent Adrien a message saying that I was coming over. He wasn't sure if I should, that I should just go to the rink. I told him it wouldn't feel right with him alone all day. I made my way to Adrien's house. I was let in as soon as Natalie saw it was me. I knocked on Adrien's door. He opened it after a few moments. I made sure Yin and Yang were hidden in my purse. "Thanks for coming y/n." Adrien said. I smiled.

"No problem Adrien, I couldn't just leave you alone while I was at Alix's contest." I said. Adrien smiled, I could tell it was forced. I really felt bad for Adrien. His dad hardly let him do anything. It wasn't right. But at least Adrien still had his father.

(Adrien's POV)

I let y/n into my room. I just didn't understand why my father wouldn't let me go to a skate rink with my friends. He hardly ever let me do anything. Y/n sat down on my bed. She didn't have to stay with me but she chose to. I took out the games and put in one. Y/n and I played random games for what seemed like hours. I knew Plagg was watching us from under a pillow or something. At one point, I sat on my bed and looked out the window.

"What's wrong Adrien?" Y/n asked. I shrugged. "I'm tired of my father not letting me be a normal kid." I said. I closed my eyes. I heard y/n sigh. A soft breeze blew through the window. "Adrien!" Y/n shouted. I hit the ground behind my bed. I saw an akuma fly into the charm of the necklace y/n had on, her miraculous charm.

"Y/n!" I shouted. "Fight it y/n, you have to fight it. Don't be afraid." I said. What had even happened? I realized the akuma must have been going towards me. Y/n must have saw it and pulled me out of the way.

The akuma must have been drawn towards her sudden fear. Y/n stopped moving. Her eyes changed from e/c to bright red. I turned and ran out the door. Plagg snuck out and followed me. "Plagg, claws out." I said. I heard a crash. Y/n must have broken through the wall.

(Hey guys so this is the description of the new villain, aka you!

Black wolf suit, with red near sleeves, neck and "paws"/feet. Eyes are bright red. Hair turns the darkest black possible, is down and longer with really dark red streaks. Necklace becomes part of outfit around neck. Your miraculous is the akuma's hiding spot.)

I followed y/n. "Chat noir, Ladybug give up your miraculous'." She shouted. There was no way she had saw me already. I saw Ladybug swing over. "Any idea Chat noir?" She asked. I nodded. "It's y/n l/n. She was with a friend when an akuma flew over. Her friend was upset and didn't see the akuma. Y/n pushed them out of the way and the akuma was drawn to her sudden fear. Her m-" I paused.

"Her necklace is where the akuma is. Her friend told me everything when I got him away." I said. I had to stop myself from saying miraculous. That would have given away that y/n is a miraculous holder, anyone would be able to figure out that she was Starfire, the only other miraculous holder. Ladybug nodded.

"If she was akumatized because of fear, maybe that's the ability Hawkmoth gave her. We should watch what she does just in case." She said. I nodded. We had to stop y/n before she hurt herself or someone else. I couldn't let Ladybug know that I knew who y/n was outside of being a student. I had to pretend that I was told everything. Ladybug and I waited until y/n had gone to the school. A student that was walking by, froze. She seemed to be surrounded by cobras. I jumped down. "Don't worry." I said, swinging my baton. The snakes disappeared. "They're not real." I said to her. The girl nodded and ran. Y/n growled. "Chat noir, hand over your miraculous." She said. I shook my head. "No way." I said.

I hoped that y/n was still in there somewhere. If she had gotten hurt because of me, I would not be able to forgive myself. I jumped away from y/n. Ladybug threw her yo-yo and the string wrapped around y/n's legs. Ladybug had to undo the string to avoid being crushed by y/n. We met up on a roof. "We have to do something." I said. Ladybug nodded. "I have an idea, keep her occupied." Ladybug said.

Nobody's POV

Ladybug made her way to Master Fu's shop. She came in through the open window. Wayzz came out. "What is it Ladybug?" He asked. Ladybug looked around. Master Fu came out. "Master Fu." Ladybug said quickly. Master Fu nodded. "Someone has been akumatized. Chat noir and I might need some help defeating this one. Her name is y/n l/n. She was akumatized because she pushed a friend out of the way of an akuma." Ladybug explained. Master Fu looked shocked for a second. He nodded and opened the large miracle box.

"You can take one miraculous to help you." He said to Ladybug. Ladybug nodded and looked inside the box. She reached for the necklace with a fox tail charm. "The miraculous of the Fox." Master Fu said. Ladybug nodded. "And I know just who to give it to." Ladybug said before swinging away. Ayla was a few blocks down from where Chat noir and y/n, or Darkfire as she called herself, were fighting. Ladybug landed behind Ayla. Ayla turned. "Ladybug! What are you doing here?" Ayla asked.

Ladybug held out a miracle box. "Alya Césaire, this is the miraculous of the Fox. It grants the power of illusion. Can I trust you?" Ladybug said. Ayla nodded. "You can count on me Ladybug." She said, taking the box and opening it. A small fox kwami came out. "I'm Trixx, your kwami." She said. "I know, your what gives superheroes their powers." Ayla exclaimed. Trixx nodded. "All you have to say to power up is 'Trixx, let's pounce!'" Trixx explained. Ayla put on the necklace and smiled. "Trixx, let's pounce!" She said.

Ayla landed. "Hey, I look kinda like Volpina." She said. Ladybug nodded. "But the superhero version." She added. Ayla followed Ladybug on top of the rooftops. Ayla, or Rena Rouge as she said to be called, joined Ladybug above Chat noir. "Another miraculous holder? This was your plan LB?" Chat asked. Ladybug nodded. Ayla held in her excitement.

"I'm Rena Rouge." She said quickly. Darkfire zoned in on them. "Woah!" Rena Rouge exclaimed. Darkfire smirked. "All of you hand over your miraculous'!" She said. Chat threw his baton, to missed but it hit Darkfire in the back of the head on its way back to him. Ayla took her baton out and blew on it. She mumbled her special abilities name (Sorry, I don't know what it is called). Another set of the three heroes appeared behind Darkfire. "Your going to have to take our miraculous' by force." The second Chat noir said in a taunting voice.

Darkfire turned, but the first set of heroes had disappeared. The heroes, in reality, were still in the same spot but had become invisible to Darkfire completely. "That should keep her busy for a few minutes at least." Rena Rouge whispered. "Now what?" Chat noir asked. "Lucky charm!" Ladybug called. She got a box of fake miraculous' is return. Ladybug looked around quickly. "I got it! Rena Rouge, take the illusion away!" Ladybug said. Rena Rouge made the fake heroes vanish. "Now, you two hide. When I saw 'now' grab the akuma, it's her necklace charm." Ladybug said.

Chat noir nodded and swallowed once. The only way to free the akuma was the break where it was hiding. What would happen the y/n's kwamies when that happened? Rena Rouge and Chat noir hid as Ladybug had said. Ladybug held the fake miraculous' in her hand. "Darkfire! We give up, here are the miraculous'!" Ladybug shouted. Darkfire grabbed for the fakes. Ladybug jumped back. "Now!" She screamed. Rena Rouge and Chat noir jumped down and grabbed the charm.

Ladybug smashed it, the akuma flying out. "No more evil doing for you little akuma." She said. "It's de-evilizing time!" She said, purifying the akuma. "Bye bye little butterfly." She said. Darkfire fell. Her form changed into Starfire (black and white outfit), before changing back into y/n. Ayla gasped. "Y/n?" She said softly. Chat noir grabbed y/n's miraculous and put it back on her. Y/n didn't wake up. "Something's wrong. They usually wake up after a few seconds." Chat said.

Ladybug's and Rena Rouge's miraculous' beeped. Chat noir picked y/n up and carried her to the nearest hospital. He told the nurses what had happened. They thanked Chat noir and told him he could wait but his miraculous beeped just then. Chat noir left and hid. "Plagg, claws in." He said. Chat noir transformed back in Adrien. Plagg didn't looked very cheese hungry.