Chapter 10 (heart broken)

Your POV

An alarm went off.  I opened my eyes.  It took a second to realize where I was.  I was still in Adrien's room.  I felt something around my waist.  It was Adrien's arm!  I slid out.  Finding the clock, I turned the alarm off.  I looked back to Adrien.  He shot up quickly.  I held back a laugh.  "Morning."   I said.  Adrien looked over to me.  "Morning to you too."  He said.  The door opened.  It was the woman that had sat behind Adrien's driver.  She had a black bag.  "Mr. Agreste would like for the girl to where these."  She said.  I nodded.  "Thanks Natalie."  Adrien said.  Natalie set the bag down.  I went over and looked inside.  I pulled the dress out.  It was f/c with black boots.  My f/c purse would look nice with it.  "Adorable."  I whispered.  Adrien laughed.  "What?"  I asked.

 "My dads never let someone use a new design."  He said.  I looked back at the dress.  I'd certainly never saw anything like it before.  There was an intracity woven lace pattens with all species and sizes of flowers.  A small butterfly was centered right below the neckline.  "There a bathroom two doors over.  You can change there."  Adrien said.  I nodded and put the dress back in the bag.  I changed and looked in the mirror.  It fit perfectly, and was breathable.  I put the boots on.  They didn't have heels so I didn't look any taller.  I went back to grab my purse, and kwamies.  I opened the door.  Adrien was changing shirts.  "Sorry!"  I said quickly, closing the door.  I went back to the bathroom.  I turned the cold water on.  

It felt good to run my fingers through my hair again.  I splashed the water on my face.  I closed my eyes, taking deep and slow breaths.  "Y/n?"  Adrien said through the door.  I dried off and opened the door.  Adrien had clanged completely.  He look more worried than shocked.  "I'm so sorry Adrien.  I was just going to grab my purse.  I didn't know you were going to change."  I said.  Adrien half smiled.  "It's ok."  He said.  Adrien grabbed my hand and led me back to his room.  "The clay's dried."  He said.  I nodded.  Adrien left the room, I think to get the paint again.  "Yin, Yang?"  I whispered.  They appeared quickly.  "Hey Y/n."  Yang said.  They climbed into my purse.  I went over to the clay model.  It looked completely dry.  I picked it up gently, one hand under the stomach for support.  It was dry all right.  Adrien came back with the paint.  He had grabbed black, white, light, and dark blue paint.  

There was some water, paper towels and the kind of paintbrushes with smaller brush heads.  The alarm went off again.  "We got to get to school."  He said.  Adrien out the painting things on a dresser.  I set the model down and followed him outside.  "We're going to cut it close."  He said.  Adrien held the door of the limousine open for me.  I climbed in slowly.  Natalie came in and drove off.  I kept glancing out the window to see of we were still moving.  "You ok Y/n?"  Adrien asked.  I half shook my head.  "I've never really been in a limousine before, or any kind of transportation besides a plane.  But that was years ago."  I said.  Adrien nodded.  The limo stopped.

 Adrien got out first and held the door open again.  I climbed out and saw that almost everyone was looking at us.  "Great, just what I need.  More attention."  I mumbled under dear my breath.  

The limo drove off.  I saw Ayla coming over.  Chloe beat her to it.  "Who do you think you are?  Riding with my Adrikins?"  She said.  Instead of taking a step back, I half growled.  "He is not yours, Chloe.  Get that through your thick a** head.  It doesn't matter if he offered me a ride.  Adrien belongs to nobody but himself!"  I said, my voice getting slightly louder at the end.  Chloe glared at me but backed off.  There were some 'ohh's and 'she got burned's from the people watching.  

Ayla came over.  She looked both worried and mystified at the same time.  "You ok Y/n?"  She asked.  I nodded, taking more deep breaths.  "Yea, I'm fine."  I said.  Ayla nodded.  "So, I went to you house to see if you wanted to go to the store with me.  But you weren't there."  She prodded.  Adrien answered for me.  "We were working in the art project.  We got it finished later then we thought.  I asked Y/n if she would mind staying over."  He said.  Ayla nodded, smiling.  "Ok.  The dress is really cute Y/n.  I've never seen anything like to before."  Ayla said, trying to change the topic.

 "Adrien's dad wanted me to where it.  I'm pretty sure it's one of his newest designs.  I've certainly never seen anything like it either."  I said.  Ayla was smirking now.  Nino and a certain red head came over.  Nino looked heads over heals over Ayla.  Her own dress was light pick.  Nino smiled.  "Yea.  It looks really nice in you Y/n."  He said.  Imagine it in whatever voice Nino talks in.  I smiled.  "Thanks."  I said.  Ayla, Nino and Nathanael started to walk away.  Adrien and I followed.  Someone came up quickly and snapped a photo saying 'that's some front cover material'.  I blinked a few times after the flash.  Adrien groaned.  "There goes the surprise."  He muttered.  I guessed that Adrien's dad wasn't going to show off the new dress just yet.  I half smiled.  We were let inside.  Luckily, our teacher wasn't here.  Mrs. Kandy had an emergency and needed to leave quickly.  That left us with the library all for the class.  That's also meant that there were enough for everyone to get one.  I sat in the same seat and logged into my 'Ladyblog' account, making sure Ayla wasn't watching for my username.

 I'd missed one from her.  'Hey.  So do I know you outside of here?  At least give me a hint as to who you are.  She'd typed.  I started to write back.  'I think you do know me outside of school.  Wasn't that you wearing a light pink dress this morning?  Talking to Adrien Agreste and the new girl?'  I put, giving only a vague clue.  I sent the message and started to look at the more recent posts.  I found the interview.  It zoomed in at the end, emphasizing the blush.  I groaned.  That was another reason people kept watching me, or maybe it was more the dress.  Who cared of I had a crush on someone?  It wasn't until lunch that someone popped the question.  It was Jacob, a kid from first period.  "Hey Y/n, right?"  He'd started out.  I nodded.  

He smiled.  "Ok.  I was wondering.. who is your crush?  If you don't exactly have one.  Would you like to got out with me?"  He said straight out.  My eyes widened.  I saw the small rose.  I swallowed the food I'd been eating.  "Yea, I do have a crush.  But I'm afraid I can't go out with you.  I'm really sorry, it's just too some for me to date someone from school.  I'm sorry to let you down, but maybe next time?"  I'd said as nicely as I could.  Jacob huffed.  "Fine, be like that."  He said, crushing the rose in his fist and walking away. Marri walked over then.  "What's gotten into him?"  She asked.  Nino spoke up.  "Jake asked Y/n out for a date.  She politely declined it but he stormed off.  She did say 'maybe next time.'  So it technically wasn't a full on 'no'."  He said though a mouth full of pasta.  Marri looked at me, I picked at my f/f.