Chapter 51 (late night planning)

Your POV

I didn’t know whether I should de transform or just knock on the door as Starfire.  That was sure to draw in more attention though. Starfire just walking inside the complex and knocking on an elderly man’s door?  Instead of causing a scene, I just jumped down into the alley. “Yang, daylight.” I muttered softly. I went around to the front of the complex and went inside.  I took a few extra moments to knock on the door. It was really late. Master Fu might have been sleeping. Right before I could even touch the wood, the door opened.  Master Fu was standing there, he didn’t even look tired. I half smiled. “Is it okay if I come in?” I asked. Master Fu nodded, he seemed to know why I was here already.  “What brings you here y/n?” Master Fu asked. I opened my purse, letting Yin and Yang out. Wayzz came out as well. “I was thinking about how we could trick Hawkmoth.” I started.  Master Fu nodded. I waited for the two of us to be sitting before continuing. “Things have been kind of tense between everyone lately… But I think that if we can make Hawkmoth think that’s preventing us from working together, he might let his guard down.  Even if it's only for a little while.” I said. Master Fu nodded. “How would you do this?” He questioned. I took a breath. “We could set up a ‘fight’ between Ladybug, Rena Rouge, Chat noir and myself. It would be like we were still going to fight Hawkmoth, but it would be in our own ways.  Not as a true team anymore.” I started. “But I’m not sure what the others will think about it. That’s why I came to you.” I added quickly. Master Fu seemed to think about that for a few moments. “That might work, but you must be careful. Hawkmoth could very well trick you into actually believing what all the others will be saying.”  He warned. I nodded. “I’m aware of that. But I think this will be a way to get a step ahead of Hawkmoth, for a while at the very least. It would just be until we can get a lead as to where his base is. Maybe not even that long. Just for a week or two. Surely everyone would believe it: if Ladybug and Chat noir seemed mad at each other.  They’ve been seen as a team for the longest amount of time.” I explained.

For the next half of the night: Master Fu helped me come up with the plan.  During the next few battles, Chat noir and I would ‘get on each other’s nerves’.  Then Ladybug and Ayla would start to get annoyed at Chat and I. It would turn into a staged fight, where Rena Rouge would leave.  Ayla would come back as herself and record Ladybug, Chat and I ‘fighting’. LB would storm off before Chat and I did. I would have to say something like ‘I never thought you could do this!’ or something like that.  Chat would retort back before we both went opposite ways. We would have to make it seem believable, so Rena Rouge would be M.I.A. during the next few battles. Then I would ‘blow up’ during one battle, appearing to leave.  I would really just be watching, de transformed, in case something unexpected did happen. Chat noir and Ladybug would finish the battle, but Chat noir would blow Ladybug’s last straw. She would yell something to him, before making her escape.  Chat would stand there for a few moments, as if he was shocked, before disappearing as well. The whole time, Ayla would be recording each of the fake fights. She would post each video with a tag that seemed uncertain if the team was breaking up.  All leading up to where we did ‘break-up the team’. It would be hard to get away from being seen as normal around each other during those next couple battles. Everyone would have to avoid showing teamwork. As if we really were not a team anymore.  Though, we would meet up with Master Fu each night to plan the next step. Of course we couldn’t keep that up for too long. That would just get even more difficult as time went on. That was why it would only be for about two weeks. Just long enough that Hawkmoth might let his guard down just a little bit.  Master Fu would call everyone to explain the plan. I jumped back to Adrien’s house, I had to get some sleep. I found the bathroom window again. Luckily, the window was still not locked. I went into the bathroom, closing the window behind me. “Yang, daylight.” I whispered. It was around midnight, not the latest I’d ever been up to be honest.  I touched my miraculous once and went to Adrien’s room. I laid back down on the couch before remembering something. The talent show was in the morning, and I still hadn’t decided on a song. I quickly grabbed my phone and went into my music app. I plugged my earbuds in and pressed the shuffle button. After a few songs, one came on that seemed perfect.  I played the song on a loop and sent Ayla the link to the song. ‘Found one that’s perfect.’ I sent. She replied quickly. “Got it. I’ll make sure to play it when you go up. Also, your third to last. Just two acts are after you.’ Ayla replied. I half smiled and set my phone on the arm of the couch. The song still played in the background.