Chapter 22 (Time Turner)

Skip one full week

There's been three akuma attacks that Starfire hasn't shown up. Three attacks that Chat noir, Ladybug and Lord Disguise had to fight without me, one of them only Chat noir and Ladybug showed up. Three attacks that I ran but didn't transform. I looked at my phone. Ayla had posted another battle. This time it came with the caption 'Where is Starfire?' I turned my phone off and put it in my purse. I touched the miracle box again.

I sighed. Ayla met me in front of the school. "I'm really starting to get worried y/n. Starfire hasn't shown up for the last three battles and she hasn't replied to any on my messages to her." Ayla said. I nodded. The reason I hadn't replied to her messages was that I really didn't want anything to do with hero work while I choose not to transform. Ayla had certainly noticed the mood I was in. Time seemed to blur, before I knew it, it was lunch. Chloe has gotten even worse. At lunch, she tripped me, my tray tipped over. "Oh sorry, didn't see you." She said.

I stood up and walked outside. There was a scream. Someone had been akumatized. Chat noir and Ladybug ran past me. Chat had his screen out. I knew he was trying to get to Starfire. The akumatized villain came out. They were on roller skates. It was Alix. She had a special watch that her grandmother had giver her. It could see the watch in her hand. I stood up and ducked to avoid a beam. "My name is Time Turner. Give up your miraculous'." They said. I turned and ran. I saw Ayla hiding behind a bush. Ayla stood up, and got hit with a beam. She froze. "Ayla!" I said. Ayla slowly faded away until there was nothing left. I turned the corner. I took a few deep breaths.

There was another scream. It sounded like Ladybug. I closed my eyes. I look out the miracle box. Time Turner jumped in front of me. "Hi." She said. I turned and ran again. "Cataclysm!" A voice said, it was Chat noir's special move. The ground gave way under me.

Chat caught me in his arms. "Oops, wrong timing." He said. I tried to keep my breathing under control. I had to make sure Chat couldn't see the miracle box, but I did have it. Chat put me down, I picked up the box and put it back in my purse.

"You better get out of here." Chat said. I nodded. We were in the subway tunnels. I climbed the stairs. I saw Chat noir and Time Turner fighting. Time Turner jumped over Chat. A small beam touched Chat. He froze. I took out the miracle box. I opened it and took the necklace out. I put the box in my purse and held the miraculous in my hand. I put the necklace on. Two lights swirled around me, creating a small wind that blew my hair. Yin and Yang came back out. "Guys, I need Starfire to come back, right now." I said quickly. Yin nodded.

"I knew you would change your mind." Yang said. I nodded. "Yin, Yang, combine!" I said. I opened my eyes. Time Turner turned away. "Hey!" I growled. Time Turner turned again. "You! You were supposed to be gone!" She said. "Hand over your miraculous." She said. I growled, crouching down. My h/c hair was in a tight bun now.

My eyes searched for the akuma's hiding place. It had to be the watch. All Time Turner had to do was either touch me and hit me with a beam. I used my whip to deflect the beams. Chat disappeared completely. "Wow six whole minutes. Must have been those nine lives." Time Turner said. She smirked at me. "Cya." She said, giving a mocking salute. I lunged for Time Turner, but I grasped thin air. A bright light flashed.

I was still in the same spot, but there were students outside now. The walls weren't broken anymore. I used my whip to get onto top of the school. I saw myself walk out. "What the...?" I trailed off. There was another scream. There was two Time Tuners now. "What the heck?" Ladybug said. I growled. Time Turned mist have turned time back six minutes. I jumped down.

Chat noir and Ladybug ran by my past self. My past self watched in shock. I waited for her to go around the corner. I jumped down. "Y/n." I said, it felt so weird to say my own name like that. My past self turned around. She didn't say anything. "Look I know your confused right now but I need you to transform now! You need to trust me. Time Turner takes people's time and goes back. It's Alix, the akuma is in her watch." My past self took out the miracle box. She put the necklace back on. Yin and Yang came out. "Woah." Yin said. Yin turned to my past self. "She's telling the truth y/n. I can feel it.  She really is you, from the future." She said.