Chapter 36 (Next 'shoot')

Your POV

Adrien had sent me a message that our next photoshoot would be this Wednesday, two days from now.  I would have to explain to b/n how I went from being the shy little girl he knew, to being a model with Adrien Agreste.  I went to the bathroom and brushed my h/l h/c out. B/n wouldn’t be up for a while. I made f/b/f (fav breakfast food) and waited for him.  B/n didn’t have to go to work on Mondays to early, so he slept in.  There was a delay in place since a lot of student had been sleeping in class the past few days.  I kept my miraculous charm on top of my shirt so people wouldn’t think I was hiding it for some reason, in case they thought I was Starfire.  B/n woke up, he didn’t even notice I was still here. Until…he did, b/n jumped back when he was walking into the kitchen. I laughed. “Did you seriously get scared b/n?  I was just sitting here.” I said. B/n faked growled, mocking me without really knowing he was. It was a really, really, bad growl. “I’m just not used to seeing you here in the morning.  Why aren’t you at school n/n?” He asked. “There’s a delay since a lot of kids have been sleeping in class since ‘Sandboy’.” I said.

B/n nodded. “But that’s not the only reason I’m still here.”  I started. B/n waited. “Well…you remember Adrien right?” I started. “Adrien Agreste? Sure, why?” B/n asked. “Well, his father his Gabriel Agreste, a fashion designer. Adrien models his dad’s clothing line.”  I said slowly. B/n nodded. “This is important because…” He probed. I took a breath.

IT’S IMPORTANT BECAUSE ADRIEN’S DAD THOUGHT THAT I WOULD MAKE A GOOD MODEL, SINCE HE NEEDED SOMEONE FOR HIS GIRLS CLOTHING LINE!  THERE’S A PHOTOSHOOT THIS WEDNESDAY THAT I HAVE TO GO TO!”  I said quickly, a bit too loudly, and on a single breath. I took a deep breath to calm down. “What?” B/n asked.

“Since when did you have an interest in becoming a model n/n?  Why didn’t you tell me before?” He said calmly. I was shocked, no blowup, not even a little bit mad? “I didn’t say anything because I thought you would be mad. I’d never been in the spotlight that much before.” I said, softly now. B/n smiled.  “If you didn’t like it, why did you take the role?” B/n asked. I felt my cheeks heat up slightly.

“Because you weren’t here! I couldn’t just stay in the house all day. I was really only leaving if one of my friends planned something or if there was an attack, and leaving to go to school.  I needed to get out of here more than just a few hours a day, and a job was the best way to do that.” I explained in a rushed whisper. B/n nodded. “This Wednesday, huh? Where is it?” B/n asked. I checked my phone again. “Some theater. Adrien and I are doing this years autumn lineup. My friend, Ayla, is allowed to go so she could film on her blog.  That way some of her bloggers can watch us live.” I said. B/n nodded. “Okay, just be safe. I’ll see if I can come.” He said.

I nodded. “Um… Adrien’s dad was very explicit that nobody else was coming. But I can help you set of an account on the Ladyblog so you can watch.” I said. B/n nodded. “Good, I’ll get you a computer after school. We can make an account then.”  I said, smiling. I got ready slowly, since it was still kind of early. I decided I should visit Master Fu before school started. “B/n, I’m heading out! I’m visiting Master Fu before going to school!” I said, closing the door.

I walked normally to Master Fu’s apartment complex.  There was still about two hours and twenty minutes until school was due to start.  I knocked in the door. There was a bang before the door opened. “Are you okay Master Fu?”  I asked. Master Fu nodded. “Can I help you y/n?” He said, letting me in. I shrugged. “I just thought I should stop by.  I haven’t really talked to you since… Sandboy, I guess?” I said. Master Fu half smiled. “You actually spoke to me before. You didn’t have your memory.”  He said.