Chapter 16 (an a-maze-ing find)

Your POV

I turned back into Starfire using Yang again.  This time, Plagg followed along with Yin.  "Okay, Plagg.  Is there anything you can remember to help me find Chat?  Anything at all?"  I asked.  Plagg shook his small head.  "Great."  I said.  I stopped when I reached Adrien's house.  I noticed someone also there.  They turned around and threw something at me.  I caught a string.  It was a red and black polka dotted yo-yo.  "Ladybug?"  I said quickly.  She stood straight.  "Starfire?  Where the heck where you before?  Chat noir and I needed you!"  She said in a whisper-yell.  I let the yo-yo go.  

"I'm sorry.  Look, I went somewhere but I forgot my kwamies.  I couldn't get there in time to help you to.  I really wanted to help, I did, I just couldn't."  I said quickly.  Ladybug walked closer.  "Okay, I forgive you."  She said.  I looked at Adrien's house.  "I'm guessing you know about Chat?"  I asked.  Ladybug shook her head.  "I came here to get some air.  What happened to Chat?"  She said.  "Apparently he went to check on that girl, Y/n, he got separated from his kwami and disappeared."  As I said this, Plagg came out.  "There's also a boy missing.  His name is Adrien Agreste.  Since they both went missing around here, I figured this was the best place to start."  I stated quickly.  Ladybug nodded.  She looked at the mansion.  "I can look for Chat.  You can looked for the Agreste boy."  She said.  I nodded.  With Chat not here, Ladybug was the one who called the shots.  

"Agreed.  I think I remember seeing a few leaves coming over here.  I'll start there.  Plagg go with Ladybug.  You can help her find Chat."  I said quickly.  Plagg flew over to Ladybug.  I jumped down and started looking for the leaves I'd saw.  They were scattered so that they were placed one down each cross section.  I followed the leaves and ended up away from the city and near what looked like a large maze made of hedges and stone walls.  A sharp growl came from the entrance.  It looked like the 'Darksun' Adrien and I had made.  It charged at me but it couldn't leave the maze.  I threw my short sword at it, the Darksun disappeared.

 "Huh."  I said softly.  I entered the maze and almost immediately came across Adrien's scent.  I walked quicker, keeping an ear out in case something else came up.  The scent backtracked over itself a few times.  Adrien must have been really bad at mazes.  The scents were so crisscrossed that I got confused myself.  I took a moment to try and distinguish the older scents from the newer ones.  

I followed a fairly recent trial to find that it ended at another wall.  "Great, and I thought I was getting the hang of that."  I muttered.  Something moved above on the wall.  I went for my sword only to grasp air.  How could I forget to pick my sword back up?  I thought.  I took a step back to see what was moving.  Almost everything was in darker shades of normal colors.  Must have been my night vision activating.  "S-starfire?"  A voice whispered.  I looked up this time.  It must have been somewhere around midnight.  I could see a shadowed figure crouching onto of a stone wall.  "Are you Adrien Agreste?"  I said, hoping my voice didn't sound familiar to him if it was.  "That's me.  How did you know where to find me?"  He asked.  I paused.  "Your friend noticed you didn't come back.  I went to check on her and she told me.  I followed a trial of leaves here and followed a scent to you.  Are you hurt?"  I asked quickly.  Adrian jumped down easily.  "No, I'm fine.  Just sort of running a maze in the dark."  He said.  I half smiled.

 "Do you know who brought you here?" I asked.  "No."  Adrien said.  A laugh echoed down the pathway.  I turned, making sure Adrien was behind me.  "Stay behind me at any cost."  I said to him.  I heard Adrien say he would.  Three 'Darksuns' crept out of the darkness.   "Not those again."  Adrien muttered.  "You know what these things are??  I asked him.  "Me and Y/n made it up for an art project."  Adrian explained.  I nodded.  I closed my eyes and focused on my sword.  I heard one Darksun cry out.  I opened my hand just as my sword flew over to me.

 "Cool."  Adrien whispered.  "Stay on the wall.  It doesn't look like these things can climb very well."  I ordered.  I heard Adrien get back on the wall again.  I blocked one of the Darksun's teeth and slashed the other.  I pushed the last one back, it was the biggest of the three there had been.  The Darksun slashed its claw at me and knocked my sword out of my hands.

 I ducked and avoided being slammed into the stone wall.  "Shadow."  I whispered.  The Darksun seemed confused.  I went behind it and looked for my sword.  I found it and heard the beeping that told me my thirty seconds were about to be up.  The Darksun turned.  I slashed through it with my sword.  I heard Adrien still on the wall.  "That's was awesome."  He said.  I nodded.   My miraculous beeped, alerting me that I was about to de-transform.  

"Adrien, stay there.  I need to change back."  I said as I heard Adrien climb down.  "Okay."  He said.  I turned the corner.  

"Yang, daylight." I whispered.  Yang fell into my hands.  "Good job, Yang."  I whispered to him.  I heard the laugh again.  I growled slightly.  "Now would be a good time for both of you."  I said, looking for any sign of food.  Yang went to his sister.  "I can go again.  Really, I'll be fine.  You need both of us."  He said.  I nodded.  "Okay.  Yin, Yang, combine!" I said.  I changed into the fused Starfire.  

My night vision was slightly brighter now.  I went back around the corner.  "Okay, let's get you out of here."  I told Adrien.  "O-okay."  He stuttered.  I reached for my sword and decided to use two swords.  "Stay close behind me."  I said.  Adrien stayed behind me the whole time.  Soon we reached Paris again.  I made sure Adrien got back to his house safely.  "Ok, stay safe next time."  I told him.  Adrian nodded.  I turned and used a whip to swing away.  I saw Ladybug from a roof and swung over to her.

 "Any luck?"  I asked her.  Ladybug shook her head.  "No.  Wait, what's with the new outfit?"  She asked.  I looked down, the sun was coming out.  "Oh, this is how I look when I use both my kwamis."  I said.  "I needed to use both of them to made sure Adrien got out of the maze he was trapped in safely."  I added.  Ladybug nodded.

Adrian's POV

Plagg was glad to see me again.  I gave him some cheese and sat on my bed.  "I can't believe it."  I said.  "Can't believe what?"  Plagg asked.  I took a few deep breaths.  Plagg put his cheese down.  "What is it Adrien?"  He asked.  There was no use hiding what I'd saw.  "I can't believe that Y/n is Starfire."  I finally said.  Plagg spit his cheese out.  "What?  How do you know that?"  He said.  I gulped.  "Well, Starfire came to fine me in the maze.  But she had to de-transform.  I heard her voice and it sounded familiar.  I took a peak for three second.  I didn't even see her face, I saw her hair.  I knew it was Y/n in that second.  I-I didn't mean to.  I-I was just curious.  I know I can't tell her that I know her secret."  I said.  Plagg nodded.  "It's dangerous for any of you to know who each of you are."  Was all he said before stuffing his mouth with cheese again.

Edit: I'M DYING Y'ALL JUST ROASTING ADRIEN IN THE COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂