Chapter 5 (Starfires big meeting pt 2)

Too soon eight came around. "Ok, let's start heading to bed." Marri said. I nodded, yawning slightly. "Okay..." Ayla said. Marri set us up in different rooms. I waited for the clock to turn eight on the dot. "Okay time to do this." I said. Yin and Yang flew out. "Yin, Let's light up." I said in a whisper, so I didn't wake Marri or Ayla. I used my whip to swing out the window. I found the Eiffel tower easily enough. I half crouched and waited. "Well, looks like the wolf has come out to play." A voice said. A/N caty pun ideas anyone? I stood up to see Chat. "More like your late." I said sarcastically. Ladybug swung over. "Okay, now that we're all here." She said.

Too lazy to type a full conversation.

Chat: How long have you had your kwami?

You: Almost ten years but I only actually met them today.

Ladybug: How did you not know you had them?

You: I never opened the box until today.

Chat: Makes sense.

Ladybug: Them?

You: Yea, wait, I'm guessing it's not normal to have two?

Chat: Not really.

Ladybug: What's your miraculous? Mines my earrings.

Chat: Mines my ring.

You: It's my necklace, which is pretty much hidden most of the time.

Chat: It'll probably be safer unseen.

You: Yea, I guess.

Back to normal

Your POV

I stood up, ready to swing away. "So..partners?" Ladybug said. I nodded. "Partners." I agreed. Chat put his hand out, Ladybug and I put our hands on top. "Partners." Chat said. We all nodded. "Ok, I'll see you next akuma attack!" Ladybug said before swinging away. I sat at the edge of the building, watching the tower. "I've never heard of anymore having two kwamies before." Chat said. I shrugged. "I wasn't aware of them until today. I guess we both learned something new." I said, a very poorly worded joke. I stood up. "You next next time, Wolfie." Chat said.

I smirked under the mask. "Yea see you... Chaton." I said. I heard his laugh. I swung back to Marri's house. "Yin, dim it down." I whispered. I transformed back to myself. I got under the covers and tried to sleep. An alarm went off in my head. "Y/n." A voice said. I opened my eyes. Ayla was about a inch from my face. I jumped up, both of our bumping heads. "Ayla! What was that for?" I asked. "You should get back to your house. It's five in the morning, school starts in two hours." She said, rubbing the spot I'd hit accidentally. "Okay, sorry about that." I said. "It's good." Ayla said back. I went out of the room. Marri was already up. "Thanks for the sleepover Marri." I said. "See you at school." I added. I ran back to my house. I quickly put an a pair of leggings and a f/c shirt. I brushed my hair out and put it up in a ponytail. If you have short hair the ponytail is small, or none at all.

I started to job to school, slowing down as I needed to cross the road. I saw an elderly man holding some bags. I walked over to him. "Do you need some help, sir?" I asked. The man looked at me. "Yes, thank you. I'm moving these bags up to my apartment." He said. I grabbed two bags and followed the man up the stairs. "This is it." He said. It wasn't very bad. I looked around. "I sell herbs and teas. They help calm someone down and for relaxation purposes." He said. I nodded. "That's very inventive." I said. "Fu." The man said. "My name is Fu." He smiled. I smiled back. "I'm Y/n. I'll see you Fu." I said. "Feel free to stop by whenever." He said. I nodded and went outside. Ayla looked nervous. "Hey, Ayla. What's wrong?" I asked. She looked at me. "Oh My God! Y/n, don't do that again!" She half screamed. "What?" I said. She pointed to the house. "Go into some random persons house, that man could have been a psychopathic killer!" She said, slightly calmer.

I rolled my eyes. "I don't think he was a killer, he's just a shopkeeper." I said back. Ayla rolled her eyes back. "Okay have it your way. But look at this!" She said holding her phone out to me. "It's my Ladyblog. I post things about the hero's whenever I can. Look at all the new comments on the photo I put up after yesterday's fight!" She said excitedly. It was a picture of my, being held by the mini Stone cutter. I looked at the comments. 'Wow, she must have been strong to still walk after that.' One said. 'I heard that she was more worried about Chat noir after it too.' Another said. I looked at the picture again. "That's cool." I said, giving Ayla her phone back. "I know! I hope to be able to get an interview from her!" Just then the long black car pulled up.

Adrian came out. "Adrien! Did you see the Ladyblog? Everyone wasn't to know what this new girl is about!" Ayla practically screamed. Adrien pretended to have to cover his ears. He walked over. "Hey A-Adrien." I said. "Hi, Y/n." He said back.

Nino came over. "Congrats Ayla on the new views." He said, slightly louder than normal. "Nino? Have you been listening to the music with the volume all the way up again?" Adrien asked. Nino frowned and nodded. "I told you that's messes with your hearing!" Ayla said. The blonde came over again. "Adrikins, have you decided whether you can come to my party?" She asked. Adrien hesitated. "No, sorry Chloe. I'm afraid, I can't come. I have a shoot to go to that day." It sounded like a last second excuse. Chloe frowned. "Ok.." She said. I snickered. Chloe gave me a death glare. I gladly returned it, until Ayla stepped between us.

"Y/n, can I talk to you please?" She said. I nodded. Ayla led me around the corner. "What is going on?" She asked. I shrugged. "It bugs me how that girl acts like Adrien is her property." I said, watched the cars drive away. Ayla smiled. "You like Adrien." She said in a taunting voice. I stood straight. "I do not!" I said back. "You so do!" She replied. I walked away from her. Adrien and Nino were talking about Chat noir, Ladybug and Starfire. "Hey girl." Nino said, seeing me. "Hey." I said back. "What'd Ayla want?" Adrien asked. "Nothing really." I cast a look back at Ayla that said 'say nothing'. I looked back. "So Y/n, who do you like better? Chat noir, Ladybug or Starfire?" Adrien asked. I thought about it. "I guess Chat noir. He seems like the leader and always lands on his feet." I half smiled. That was a terrible joke. I thought.

Adrien half laughed. "I get it, because he's a cat." He said. "What about you two?" I asked. "Ladybugs awesome." Nino said. I nodded. Adrien gave it some thought. "I'd say Chat noir, but Starfire seems pretty great. I guess we have to see how she turns out." He said. I nodded. "Yeah, she seems, I don't know, strong headed? I'm not sure what the word is." I admitted. "Graceful?" Ayla suggested. I shook my head. "You said she was a wolf. I think rugged would be the word." I said. "I saw the video Ayla put up. She looked like she actually lived in the woods." I added. This was a lie, but it seemed to make Ayla happy. I was actually in the fight. Graceful didn't exactly apply to me. I grabbed my miraculous and looked around. School was beginning to start. "I'll meet you guys in class." I said, trailing behind slightly. Ayla and Adrien nodded. I went into the bathroom.

3rd POV

Master Fu knew that Yin and Yangs new holder would be the right choice. Their holder needed to be able to be calm and collected but not a person that would hesitate. Waytzz came out. "Are you sure she's the right choice master?" He asked. Master Fu nodded. "She's the right one. A girl with that amount of strength hidden inside has plenty of room to improve. They need that in a miraculous holder. Let's just hope they can get along. I'll figure out how to tell her soon enough. She has potential, that's good for a wolf miraculous holder."