Chapter 7 (Pendritte)

I nodded, pushing the last piece of my pancake around in the syrup.  I stood up.  "I'll be back.  I need some time."  I said, picking up my tray and throwing the trash out.  I went outside and sat on the stairs.  Yin and Yang came out of my pocket.  "You okay y/n?"  Yin asked.  I shrugged.  "That girl is really getting on my nerves.  She things she's so high above everyone else just because her dad is stupid mayor."  I said.  "Ahh, hatred.  The perfect prey for my akluma."   A voice said down a couple blocks.  (you didn't hear Hawkmoth)   I took a few deep breaths.  A black and purple butterfly flew towards me.  Yin and Yang growled at it.  I knew what it was.  

The akuma flew towards me.  But it was like I had a force field around me.  It couldn't get close to me.  "What are you doing Y/n?"  Yang asked.  I shrugged.  "I'm not doing anything."  I said back.  The akuma flew away.  I stood up and went back inside.  I had to go to math, but the next class was art.  Mr. Ship was explaining substitution, and how to find 'x'.  The class seemed so slow, I was glad when the bell rang.  Adrien came up to me in the hall.  "Hey, Y/n.  You okay?"  He asked.  I nodded.  "Yea, I just needed some air.  That was a first for me, snapping like that."  I said.  Adrien nodded.  "Well, I'm proud you did.

 It's about time someone stood up to Chloe.  She thinks that just because her dad is mayor that she'll always get what she wants."  I forced a hard laugh.  "One of these days she's going to realized that she's the girl that peaks in high school."  I said.  Adrien nodded.  We went into art.  The teacher stared her lesson.  "Today we will be starting a project.  I'll pair everyone up.  You and your partners will be making a new mythical creature.  You need at make a model and create a card on what it eats, what eats it and where it is often found."  The class groaned.  "The pairs will be."  The teacher said.  "Ayla and Stephanie.  Chloe and Ethan.  Nino and Nathanael.  Jacob and Jack.  Adrien and Y/n.  Okay, now find your partners and get started."  The teacher said.  

Me and Adrien stayed near the backdoor.  "So what do you think we should do?"  Adrien asked.  I thought  about it for a while.  "I think maybe something that's like a cat-wolf mix.  Possibly with some sort of wings."  I said.  Adrien nodded.  "Cat-wolf mix?"  He asked.  "Y-yeah.  It's something unique and not very easy to make since cats and canines have very different bone structures."  I stuttered.  I looked away, blushing slightly.  "I think it's a good idea.  Let's try to come up with a color scheme."  I nodded.  "Hey!"  Someone screamed.  Seemed that Chloe had elbowed a paint filled tub and it splatted all over Stephanie.  "Opps.  Sorry."  Chloe said.  The girl looked furious.  A few people laughed.  "I need to clean up."  She said, storming out of the room.  

3rd POV

The girl went to the bathroom.  Stephanie started to try and wash the paint out of her hair.  "Ah, sweet fury.  Go my akuma, darken her heart."  Hawkmoth said.  The akuma flew into her bracelet.  "Greetings Pendritte.  My name is Hawkmoth.  It's such a shame that girl ruined your perfectly good clothes.  I can give you the power to take your revenge.  But you must give me the miraculous' of Char noir, Ladybug and Starfire."  Hawkmoth said.  "Yes Hawkmoth, I will not fail you."  'Pendritte' said.  Her clothes changed so that they now looked almost completely paint covered.  

Your POV

Adrien and I got a rough sketch of how we want the animal to look like.  "We still need a name."  I said.  Adrien nodded.  "How about wolf-cat?"  He suggested.  I laughed.  "That's to self-explanatory.  We need something more mysterious."  I said.  Adrien nodded.  "Sounds good."  He said.  The door suddenly bust open.  A girl that was dripping in paint entered.  She had a paintbrush.  "I am Pendritte.  You all shall become my artworks."  She screamed.  Pendritte swung her paintbrush and splattered paint onto two pairs of kids.  They each were a different color, and completely frozen.  Kids screamed and ran for the door.  Adrien and I were the first ones out, we ran in a different direction.  I went into a closet.  "Alright time to do this.  Yin let's light up."  I said.  Yin was pulled into my necklace charm.  My clothes changed, and my eye color. I went out of the closet quickly, making sure nobody saw me.  

I ran to the classroom.  "Ahh Starfire.  You showed up.  Give up your miraculous and I'll make you an art piece."  Pendritte said.  I laughed.  "Not a chance.  I think I like being me."  I said.  That was a really bad comeback.  I thought.  I dodged a blue paint bomb.  "Well, looks like the painted has become a painter."  A voice said.  I turned to see Chat swing in.  He landed on a clean spot.  "Well looks like you showed up in time."  I said.  "Great two miraculous'."  Pendritte said.  Chat laughed.  "What happened here?  Did someone drive into a bucket of paint?  What do you think m'lady?"  Chat said.  I rolled my eyes.  Chat had to dodge a red paint bomb.  "I think you'd better stop talking before all of us get paint splattered."  Someone else added.  Ladybug swung in.  "Good timing LB."  Chat said.  For the next few minutes, we were all dodging paint splatters.  The room was almost covered in paint.  "Guys we'd better move this-"  I stared to say.  Pendritte ran though a wall.  "Never mind."  I said.  Ladybug, Chat and I ran after Pendritte.  "Where do you think her akuma is?"  I asked.  

Chat looked to Ladybug.  "Maybe her paintbrush?"  She said.  "Worth a shot."  Chat said back.  "Even if it's not there, she'll be unarmed."  I said.  Pendritte went into a store.  I saw something on her arm.  "She has a bracelet!"  I said.  Ladybug nodded.  "Let's try that.  Good eyes Starfire."  She said.  I nodded.  We still ended up having to dodge more than fight.  "If we cant get closer, we can't get the bracelet."  Chat said.  

I had an idea.  "Do you guys think you can keep her busy for a while?"  I asked, dodging another paint splash.  "Sure, why?"  Chat said.  I smiled.  "I've got an idea, but it'll take a few minutes."  I saw Ladybug nod.  "Go for it!"  She said.  I used my whip to get away.  I got on top of a roof.  "Yin, dim it down."  I said.  "What's going on y/n?"  She asked.  "I think I can use shadow to get the bracelet."  I said.  Yang appeared.  "My turn?"  He asked.  I nodded.  "Yep.  Yang, let's darken!"  I said.  My outfit was still silver but the white had been traded for black.  I felt as if my eyes were dark blue now.  I ran back to the store.  I now had a sword on my thigh and not a whip.  "What's taking her so long?"  Chat said.  

"I'm right here."  I said, jumping down.  Chat looked at me with wide eyes.  "Keep Pendritte's attention on you guys.  I can sneak up on her now."  I said.  "How?"  Ladybug asked.  "Just go, it won't last very long."  I said.  Chat smirked.  "Hey!  Da Vinci!  You want our miraculous'?  Come and get 'em."  He said.  Pendritte ran over.  "Ok.  Shadow."  I said.  It felt like syrup had been poured over me.  I snuck up behind Pendritte and snagged her bracelet.  "Got it!"  I said.  "What?  Hey!"  Pendritte said.  She swung her hand where she'd heard my voice from.  I went flying into a wall, just as my thirty seconds ran out.  I got up quickly, using my sword to deflect the paintbrush.  I rolled to the left.  "Ladybug!  Catch!"  I said, throwing the bracelet to her.  "Gotta!  No more evil doing for you little akluma."  A white butterfly fly away.  "Miraculous Ladybug!"  She called.  Everything fixed itself.  My miraculous beeped.  "Good thinking Starfire."  Ladybug said.  "Thanks, cya two next time!"  I said.  I de-transformed just as I reached the back of the school.

A/n shoutout to @Josie Kagamine or @Xchatnoir for the Pendritte idea.  If you get the chance go check out their books as well.  Until next time!