Chapter 8 (Ladyblog updates)

I acted like I hid in an alleyway and went to look for Ayla.  She was coming back towards the school.  "Hey Ayla."  I said.  She looked up.  "Hey Y/n, look at this!"  She said.  Her phone had a video that showed the end of out fight.  "Nice."  I said.  She smiled.  "What are you doing out here?"  She asked.  I shrugged.  I wanted to see what you guys were talking about with Starfire.  I saw part of their fight, but I was worried I'd be seen."   I said, making it up on the spot.  Ayla brought it.  "Sweet.  Do you think you can do an interview for my Ladyblog?  It'll be great to have another first-hand account since the hero's left before I could ask for one."  Ayla said.  I nodded.  "Sure, when do you want to do it?"  I asked, maybe I could pretend I saw when "Starfire' left and came back.  

"How that after school around five thirty at your house sound?"  Ayla said after a few moments silence.  "Sounds like a plan."  I said.  I remembered Adrien hadn't shown up.  "Dammit.  Ayla we've got to find Adrien.  He was in the art room when Pendritte showed up.  It was Stephanie who'd gotten akumatized."  I said quickly.  Ayla nodded.  We went back to the art room so we could retrace my steps.  The class was just sitting back down, Adrien wasn't there.  "Ok class.  Back to your seats."  The teacher said.  Ayla our her hand on my shoulder.  "He'll show up."  She said.   I got back to where Adrien and I were sitting.  Our sketch was completely ruined.  "Ah mister Agreste, nice to see you're decided to join us."  The teacher said suddenly.  "Sorry."  An all to familiar voice said.  I looked up to see Adrian walking over.  "What took you?"  I said, hoping my voice wasn't off.  Adrien rubbed the back of his head.  "I hid in a closet.  The door was stuck, I only got out a few minutes ago."  He said, it sounded fake.  I nodded.  "Well, we have to start over on the sketch."  I said, holding up the paint covered paper.

 "Okay."  Adrien said.  He sat back down.  The class ended not so long after that.  "Hey Y/n?"  Adrien said.  "Yeah?"  I asked.  Adrien rubbed his head.  "Maybe you can come by my house later.  We could work on the sketch and the model there."  He suggested.  I nodded.  "I promised Ayla I would do an interview for her Ladyblog.  It's around five thirty.  I can come by after then."  I said.  Adrien nodded.  "Sounds like a plan."  He said, pretty much quoting me.  I smiled and then went to math, Ayla was waiting to ambush me.  "What did Adrien stop you for Y/n?"  She said tauntingly.  I rolled my eyes.  "The sketch we made in class got ruined during the akuma attack.  He invited me to his house to restart it, and come up with the color pallet for the model.  I told him that I told you I would do an interview for your Ladyblog, I'm meeting him after that."  I said.  Ayla looked way to happy.  "Someone's got a date."  She said, going to her seat before I could respond.  

3rd POV

After math you went to your locker.  Yin and Yang flew into your backpack.  "So your seeing Adrien after Ayla's interview?"  Yin said.  You nodded.  "Yeah.  Ayla asked first so she can got a hand on her Ladyblog.  I'll go to Adrian house after it.  I don't know why she said it was a date.  It's for an art project.  It's not like I'm spending the night."  You said.  A/N ..🐺+🐱? 

You closed your backpack and went outside.  Ayla found you.  "Y/n, I've come up with the questions I'm asking you.  I want to say 'thank you' for agreeing to this."  She said.  You smiled.  "It's no problem Ayla.  What are friends for?"  You said back.  Ayla grew a fiendish smirk.  You frowned.  "I don't like that look."  You said.  Ayla laughed.  "Someone's got a date."  She said again.  You groaned.  "It's not a date.  It's just a meet up for an art project Ayla."  You said.  "But it at HIS house."  She said.  You rolled your eyes.  "I'll see you at five thirty."  You said.  Ayla  nodded.  You turned to walk to your house.  You went into an ally and opened you backpack.  "Starfire can get home faster.  After last time, Ayla's going to think the house is a mess.  It is, I need to clean it."  You said.  Yin nodded.  "Ok.  Yin, let's light!"  You said, transforming into Starfire.  You slung your f/c backpack over your shoulder and used your while to get from building to building.  As you got close to your house, a thump behind you said you were being followed.  You turned, "light-" you started to say.  

It was Chat noir, he looked startled.  "Chat!"  You said.  "Never do that again!  I could have blinded you!"  You screamed.  He smirked.  "Sorry m'lady."  He said.  I took a few deep breaths.  "Why are you following me?"  You asked.  "This is the first time I've saw you, when we're not fighting an akuma.  I wanted to see what was up."  Chat said, honesty in his voice.  "It's faster to run by rooftops."  You said.  Chat nodded.  "Or in your case, swing by them."  He said, motioning to your whip still in your hand.  You rolled your eyes.  "I've got to go.  By Wolfie."  Char said.  You half laughed.  "Cya Catboy!"  You called back.  You laughed at your own dumb nickname.  You got to your house after about half an hour.  You changed back and put out some food for Yin and Yang.  It was four o clock.  Ayla was coming in one and a half hours.  You'd never noticed how messy everything was until now.  You quickly folded the clean clothes and put the dirty ones in a hamper.  You wiped away the spilled juice on the counter.  As you finished a knock at the door came.  Yin and Yang hid in your room.  You put the rest of their food away and went to open the door.  "Hey Ayla."  You said.  Ayla came in.  "Hey Y/n.  I see you cleaned."  She said.  Ayla brought in a tripod for her phone.  

Your POV

I wasn't sure why Ayla needed a tripod for her small phone but I didn't say anything.  Ayla pressed a few buttons and took a few steps back.  "Hey everyone.  Ayla here with another Ladyblog update.  I'm here with Y/n for an interview.  She saw the most recent akluma attack and has agreed to an interview."  She said.  Ayla sat across from me on the table.  "Ok Y/n.  What did you see?"  She asked.  I hesitated.  "Well, I saw that Chat noir, Ladybug and Starfire were following the akumatize person into a store.  I followed them into the store and saw the end.  Starfire left and came back in a different suit.  Her white had been changed to black.  She disappeared and took off the akumatized persons bracelet.  She appeared and tossed the bracelet to Ladybug.

 I left after that because I didn't want them to see me."  I said, as calmly as possible.  Ayla nodded.  "Ok.  Who's your favorite of the three?"  Ayla asked.  "I think Chat noir.  I like cats and he just so happens to be one."  I said.  Ayla smirked.  "Do you like someone?"  She said.  My eyes widened.  "That's not a question about the topic."  I said, blushing.  Ayla 'ohhed'.  She stepped in front of the tripod again.  "That's all for now viewers.  Until next time."  Ayla turned off the tripod.  "You did that on purpose!"  I said, getting up.  "Yet you still blushed."  She said without turning.  "There."  She said.  I facepalmed.  You already posted it didn't you?"  I said.  "Yeeep."  Ayla said.  I groaned.  "Why did you do that?"  I said.  Ayla shrugged.  "Because you need to learn to take thinns like a women.   Now hurry up, you've got to get ready to go see Adrien."  She said.  I stood up and slapped Ayla in the back of her head.  "Okay, time to go."  I said.