Chapter 14 (birthday crashed?)

Your POV

Adrien and I met Nino outside the front gate.  Once inside, Adrien's father came down the stairs.  He looked really stern, and not easily swayed.  Nino took a step forward.  "Hi Mr. Agreste.  My names Nino.  I was hoping you would let us throw Adrien a birthday party."  He said in a shaky voice.  Adrien's father looked unamused.  "I do not pay for classes only for them to be ignored.  There shall be no birthday party of any kind and that is final!"  He said, turning and going back up the stairs.  Nino turned away, almost close to tears.  "It's okay Nino."  Adrien said.  

We were almost out the door but I paused.  "Let me try.  I won't be long."   I said quickly.  Adrien nodded.  "Be careful, my dad can be pretty harsh."  He said.  I nodded.  I turned and went back up the stairs.  Adrien's dad was just reaching the top.  "Excuse me?"  I said softly.  Mr. Agreste turned.  "I know you want your son to be educated, but Adrien should have some actual fun too.  We're his friends and just want him to be happy.  I know your not as mean so some people make you out to be."  I said calmly.  Adrien's dads isn't respond.  "I have made my decision.  Now leave."  He said.  I nodded slowly and went back outside.  Adrien was waiting.  "You ok Y/n?"  He asked.  I nodded.  "Yeah, but it seems your dad isn't budging on this one."  I said back.  Adrien nodded.  "I guessed that he wouldn't."  Adrien said with a sad smile.  

I held a low growl back.  "I just don't know why your dad is so uptight.  It's just a birthday party.  It's not like people will be drinking.  What does he think you'll do?"  I said in a rush.  Adrien shrugged.  I half laughed.  "Where'd Nino go anyway?"  I said after a moments silence.  Adrien looked around.  "He was here a minute or two ago."  He said slowly.  I looked down the street.  I grabbed Adrien's arm and pulled him away.  A blue car flew past where he had been standing.  "Woah!"  Adrien said.  

"What in the world?"  I said, even though I had an idea.  Someone came running down the street.  I quickly realized that Nino had been aklumated.  I could see his signature charm in his hand.  "Ninos been akumatized!  We've got to got out of here Adrien."  I said quickly.  Adrien nodded.  We ran off in the same direction.  Nino saw us and bellowed.  "You two will come to my party!  Nobody can refuse me, I am The Party Planner." Bad name I know but I didn't want to use the bubbler.  I had to hold a laugh back.  "That's the dumbest name I've ever heard." I muttered.  

'The party planner' seemed to hear it anyways.  "You dare to mock me?"  He yelled.  I ducked a party favor bomb.  It left a cloud of smoke when it hit the ground.  "Y/n!"  I heard Adrien call out.  "I'm ok."  I called back.  Adrian and I went down different streets.  For some reason, The party planner still went after me.  "Great.  Now I definitely can't change unless I want him to see me."  I muttered though a growl.  I kept running until I saw Marionette.  "Marri!  Watch out!"  I called to her.  Marri looked up and most likely saw The party planner behind me.  "What happened?"  She yelled down to me.  "It's Nino!  Adrien's dad won't let Adrien have a birthday party and Nino got upset!  He got akumatized and now is super mad because I mocked his 'new name'."  I yelled back.

 Marri nodded and went someone to hide, I guessed.  I couldn't keep running like this, I could still hear The party planner behind me but I was running out of breath.  I turned my the corner and hid in an alleyway.  I didn't have my purse, I'd forgotten Yin and Yang at my house.  "Dammit.  Now what an I supposed to do?  I can't run all the way to my house."  I muttered.  The party planner grabbed me.  "Hey!  Get your hands off me!"  I said.  Nino laughed.  "You'll be the guest of honor at the party."  He said.  "I suggest you put the purr-ty girl down.  Try someone who can fight back."  A voice said.  Chat noir was standing a little ways down the street.  The party planner just smirked.  "Chat noir.  How nice of you to join us.  Give up your miraculous and you can join my birthday party!"  They said.  Chat laughed.  

"Yea right, now put her down."  He said.  Chat threw his baton at The party planners face.  He ducked but it gave Chat enough time to run over.  "Nice to see you again."  He said jokingly.  I pretended to smile.  "Well, it's about everyday this happens now."  I said back sarcastically.  Chat noir half laughed.  "Let's get you out of here."  He said.  Chats baton flew back to him and he used that to open The party planners fist.  Chat caught me before I hit the ground.  "Thanks."  I said quickly.  Chat used his baton to lift us onto a roof.  I held on for a few blocks.  "Okay, this might be far enough.  Get somewhere safe."  Chat noir said.  I nodded.  "Sure thing."  I said back, already running to somewhere I could change.

I'd nearly forgotten I couldn't transform.  "Dammit."  I said.  I could still hear the fight, but it seemed Ladybug had joined.  "Any sign of Starfire?"  She half yelled.  I couldn't hear Chat's answer but I knew what it must've been.  I groaned.  "I've got to help them, but is to far to my house."  I said quickly.  Then I got an idea.  "If I can get close enough, I can get Nino's charm off!" I realized.  I found my way back to where the fight was.  Ladybug jumped down in front of me.  "What are you doing here?  You need to be somewhere safe!"  She said. I nodded.  "I know.  But I can help.

 If I can get The party planner to let me close enough, I can grab his charm.  I think that's where is akuma is."  I said quickly.  Ladybug nodded.  She brought her yo-yo out.  "Okay, I'll tell Chat noir.  Stay here, when I come back we'll see if your plan might work."  She said.  I nodded and waited.  It took about three minutes before one of them showed up, it was Chat noir.  "Well, looks like your plan is a go."  He said.  I nodded.  I took of where Chat noir pointed me and found The party planner easy enough.  "Hey!"  I called.  He turned.  "You again?  Have you decided that you want to come to my party!  The other guests are waiting."  He said.  

I nodded.  "Yes, I'll go."  I said.  He laughed.  Instead of grabbing me again, The party planner led me to where a bunch of kids were frozen in chairs.  "Now lets get this party started!"  Party planner declared.  I nodded and pretended to eat the cake.  It might as well have been a trick.  When Party planner was distracted, I pretended to only just see the charm.  "That's charm is really nice."  I said calmly.  Party planner nodded.  "Thank you.  Now we just have to wait for the heros."  He said mockingly.  I could see Char noir watching silently.  Ladybug swung in.  "That's enough Party planner!  Release everyone now!"  She said.

 Party planner yelled.  "No way!  Hand over you miraculous and you can join the party!"  He said back.  This was my chance.  I climbed up and took the charm off.  Party planner noticed as I ran away.  "Hey!  You were with them!"  He yelled.  I ended up tripping on the curb.  Pain flared up my arm slightly.  Ladybug grabbed the charm.  "No more evil doing for you, little akuma."  She said.