-mornings-

I was watching Timmy carefully as he slept a peaceful sleep. His soft breathing and the way his arm was draped around me made my heart flutter.

''Stop watching me sleep.'' He suddenly said with a huge grin. I smiled and closed my eyes quickly, but opened them again shortly after to enjoy the view a little more.

His eyes shot open as he caught me off guard. He wrapped his arms tightly around me and pulled me close to fill the empty space between us.

''Good morning baby.'' He whispered in my ear.

''Good morning, Timmy.'' I kissed his cheek gently and nuzzled my head in the free space in his neck.

He kissed the top of my head sweetly as he pulled me on top of him.

He smirked. A smirk I knew all too well.

I rested my head on top of his chest, but teasingly started grinding him while I kissed his neck.

He let out a shaky breath as his hands went instinctively to my butt.

I planted my lips on his and kissed him passionately but hungry.

''God yes.'' He mumbled, his eyes squeezed shut in pure pleasure.

''You like that, huh? You wanna know what I like?'' He opened his eyes and looked at me questioning.

''Pancakes. So I'm gonna make some. Do you want any too?'' I asked with a smirk. I got up and put on one of his oversized sweaters.

His face fell and looked at me annoyed and pissed off.

''You're evil, you know that.'' I giggled and walked out of the room, hearing Timmy groan and stumbling through the room, searching for something to wear.

I was just about to enter the kitchen when a pair of strong hands picked me up and pinned me against the wall.

''Where the fuck do you think you're going?'' He asked me intimidatingly, his eyes dark and lustful.

''Leaving me like that? Hyping me all up and turning me on and then just leaving me with my shit?'' I smirked and nodded.

That was exactly what I meant to do.

''Karma is gonna hit you so hard.'' He groaned, then let me go and walked into the kitchen.

''But you love me, though?'' He smiled at my question and nodded.

''I'll always love you.'' He said and I smiled back.

I lived for the mornings with him, they never failed to make me happy or surprise me.

''I'll always love you back.''

-

Heyyy, so this is my first imagine. I tried to keep it appropriate but I'll probably write smut in the future... hehehe.

—>Requests are always open<—

Also, please make me smile and vote for this story!!!