-abusive-

''I fucking hate you.'' His eyes darkened at my words and he came walking up to me in pure fury.

''What did you just say?'' He spat. He grabbed my wrist harshly and pulled me closer to his body.

''I said that I fucking hate you, are you fucking-'' my sentence got interrupted by his hand smashing my cheek forcefully.

I fell down as I held my cheek in my hands, shoving myself away from Timothée until my back hit the wall. A tear slid down my cheek.

Timmy came closer to me, reaching for my face with his hand, the same hand he just hit me with.

I turned my head away from him and looked at the ground.

How could he do that?

''Y/n, I'm so so sorry. I honestly don't know-''

''I'm leaving.'' I said, interrupting him.

''W-what. No, baby, you can't do that.'' His voice broke and he looked at me in pure horror.

''I'm not your fucking baby.'' I spat as I got up and made my way towards the front door.

''I'm picking up my stuff tommorow. Don't ever dare to contact me again, if you do I'll make sure you get a restraining order.'' My words were emotionless, eve though I felt like I could break down any second.

''You promised, Tim, you promised that you wouldn't hurt me anymore. But just like always you couldn't keep your promises. Have a nice fucking life and do something about your aggressive side.'' I continued, trying not to let my emotions slip away.

''No, no please don't go. I need you. I need you so much, please don't leave. No, no I swear to god if you walk out I will fucking drag you in here and-.''

His words faded as I walked away from Timothée. He was lying, like he always was, but I didn't care anymore.

I was finally free from him.

-
This is a really serious issue and I'm just ending this so sad because there's no excuse for abuse. If someone ever lays a hand on you unwillingly, it's wrong. Don't let people tell you different because there's no excuse for abuse.

Please vote for this story and comment what you think.

Requests are always open!