-Just Roll The Dice Part 1-

Well hello there. This imagine is based on real life events and experiences. Enjoy. It's very very juicy.

-

Together with my friends I was driving towards my best friend's house. He was throwing a belated birthday party and literally invited over sixty people (!).

Timothée Chalamet, also known as my sworn enemy who I hated with all my heart, would be there as well.

After we arrived and said hello to everyone that was there, I immediatly went to get a drink. I just mixed something together and also grabbed a beer before I took a seat next to my friends, who were playing some sort of card game.

Timothée wasn't there yet, he'd come later since he had another party. I was kind of happy I didn't have to face him sober.

As I was chatting with some people from school I was starting to get pretty tipsy. Everything seemed funnier than it was and I lost control over my balance after I crossed the line with how many drinks I had.

''Hey guys.'' The oh so fimiliar voice alerted me and I looked around, only to see Timothée stare at me intensely.

I ignored him and pretended like he didn't exist, but of course it was impossible because yeah, he was extremely pretty and tempting.

He took a seat next to me and looked at me with a smirk.

''You're lucky that I'm drunk. Now I don't have to constantly walk away from you since I can't walk.'' I giggled. He looked concerned and grabbed my hand.

''Maybe you should stop drinking before you'll do things you might regret.'' He said as he reached for my cup. I yanked it away forcefully and stood up, stumbling to the lounge set to continue drinking.

I looked pathetic but I really didn't care because I just wanted to forget him and everything around him.

He was getting too distracting and it was time for me to end whatever was there between us.

My best friend Alex took a seat next to me and wrapped one arm around me. He laid his head on my shoulder and started talking, yet I couldn't hear what he was saying since the only thing on my mind was Timothée.

I suddenly felt very sad and a tear slipped down my cheek.

''Hey, Y/N, what is going on? Are you okay?'' I sobbed into Alex' chest and shook my head.

''I'm so stupid. I hate myself.'' Alex frowned at my words and questioned what was wrong.

''I fell for him.'' I stated after I thought for a while. I didn't know why I confessed this to him, nor why my feeling were confirmed right now, but I felt so vulnerable and I thought that maybe if I let it all out, it would help.

''Who?'' He asked dumbfounded, but secretly he already knew the answer.

''I'm not going to say his name out loud. You already know.'' I said as I stood up and walked over to the table with drinks to get me another beer. Alex followed me with a concerned look in his eyes. I walked to the front of the house and took a seat on the little wall. He took a seat next to me and wrapped one arm around me, which I shook off harshly.

''Can you please go? I need to be alone.'' I said. He looked at me for a while.

''Just fucking go.'' I said harshly. He now did obey and left quietly.

It felt good to be alone, but that didn't take long because I felt a presence take a seat next to me. Through my blurred vision I couldn't quite see who it was, but I didn't really care either and laid my head on the figures shoulder.